PDA

View Full Version : Copied from LC forums

Eckolaker
02-02-2007, 08:37 PM
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=3307&hl=

(Ecko-Interesting read)

In the next few weeks new evidence will be published in a major daily newspaper that will crack this wide open.

My history: I was involved in SIG-INT/EL-INT for 23 years for a foreign country friendly to the US. I have served on every continent except Antartica. Several times I worked in conjunction with US assets.

In1999 I moved here to the US and retired.

I kept up my hobby of tinkering with electronics as, during my career this was my specialty. Building devices to tease the radio signals out of the ether.

In the 1st week of September 01, I started picking up some signals on a frequency tht's not normally high-traffic. What was unusual was that it was heavily encrypted.

When the traffic showed signs of increasing I started recording them in the hopes that I could crack the key, something I'd had reasonable success with whilst serving. The traffic kept increasing until 07.34h (EST) on 11 Sept. when it stopped.

I thought my receiver had failed, the traffic ended so abruptly. Two hours later the chatter was forgotten.

A month later I thought about the mysterious recordings I'd made and set about trying to crack the code. I'd forgotten about the 'coincidence' of when the recording stopped, I was just curious about the encryption.

Two summers ago I met an old friend from the service (he's still in) and told him about my recordings. He asked for a copy and said he'd see what he could do.

A month later he telephoned me and asked to meet. He told me it would be in my best interests to destroy my tapes, as he'd destroyed his copies. I pressed him for details and reminded him a favour he owed me. I got him sotted, and he spilt the encryption scheme and how to distill the key.

A month later he apparently committed suicide.

The information on the tapes blew my mind, as I'm sure it'll do to the world when it goes public. I knew my only safety was to go public, but I needed someone I could trust with my life.

a month of research turned up the name of a reoporter I knew I could trust, a man with integrity. He works at a major newspaper here in the US and has since we met spent his time verifying my credentials (which wasn't easy, but he's satisfied), my story, and what's on those tapes. His tests should be complete by week end next. He has his story written and is simply finishing up verifying and corroborating.

Watch for my story in the next few weeks, I guarantee a tremendous shock.

AuGmENTor
02-02-2007, 08:44 PM
I cannot wait. I hope this is real. Brave guy if he's legit...

aceace
02-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Interesting Echo.... but for now I say BS. Lets hope I'm wrong.

werther
02-03-2007, 10:19 AM
yeah I got goose bumps from reading that but I agree with aceace.

MrDark71
02-03-2007, 11:23 AM
decoded transcripts...

Dick=...mraaaaa.....one down.....mraahahaha.....2 down...mraah
GW=...damn kid pee'd on me right before storytime
Dick=...mrahahahahah
GW=fuck you Dick....$50 you miss Flight 93
Dick=..mrahh your on Biatch