PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Kucinich Calls For "The Truth About 9/11" - Video Inside

Gold9472
01-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Dennis Kucinich Calls For "The Truth About 9/11"

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wxkvsQvtQ&eurl=)

He's on at about 1:30.

Gold9472
01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Donna Marsh O'Connor, who stood up passionately before C-SPAN cameras last September 11th at the National Press Club to call for further investigation into the 9/11 attacks, contacted Rep. Kucinich's office last week and passed along this message about the loss of her daughter Vanessa Lang Langer who, pregnant at the time, was killed on September 11th:

Vanessa could be here now, a parent herself. I am Vanessa's mom, but America's daughter. The role my country, in part, set for me was to protect and defend my children, to love them, to nurture them, to fight for their rights and for their justice. But not, not to survive them. As a parent, a parent who tried to raise this young woman as I grew and matured to take her place in American society, I have a right and responsibility to demand answers to questions that unanswered produce more horror. My government, if there is any value to motherhood or to family in this land, owes me a fair, non-partisan (not bi-partisan) investigation.

AuGmENTor
01-30-2007, 10:40 PM
What about all this shit I'm hearing about Jane Fonda posing on an anti-air-craft gun (vienamees*) during vietnam? Sounds like maybe she's just a douche from the word go. Some antiwar people are not in it for the right reasons IMO.