PDA

View Full Version : Why Is 9/11: Press For Truth Important?

Gold9472
01-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Why Is 9/11: Press For Truth Important?

Someone sent me this email.

Hi Jon:

Our 9/11 group will be showing PFT at our next event in February...we always promote them with flyers and radio ads, among other ways. I usually write up the announcement and largely the copy for the radio ads...since this movie means so much to you and you have no doubt become an expert at describing why PFT is important, I was wondering if you wanted to give me some of your bits of wisdom, I could use in the announcement and ad...I was already planning on using a variation your great "If this movie were shown on network TV, we'd have the truth about 9/11 in two months..." line (I know that's not verbatum)....

Anyway, any guidance/input would be greatly appreciated.

(Also, look for some good 9/11 Truth news coming out of Austin soon...).

Thanks for all that you do.

I responded with...

Hi _____. All of this time, I thought "________" was a man. HA!

The reasons 9/11: Press For Truth is important, and there are many, is as follows:

1. It describes everything about the 9/11 Commission the media failed to do. From the perspective of the family members that fought for its' creation. People that attended every hearing. People that provided 1000's of well-researched questions, and as Tom Kean himself said, "They monitor us, they follow our progress, they've supplied us with some of the best questions we've asked. I doubt very much if we would be in existence without them ." Think about his last sentence. What kind of investigation would we have had without the families intervention? None. Is that acceptable? No. Who would have been happy if that were the case? As Patty Casazza said, "Our biggest adversary", Bush (and his administration). It also shows that the investigation itself, was extremely flawed. Philip Zelikow, a member of the Bush Administration, and an OBVIOUSLY biased individual, was put in charge of it. That's like putting an alleged murderer's brother in charge of his own brother's investigation.

2. It shows, from mainstream sources (the reason mainstream sources are important is because people are more prone to think they are credible than say, "yourbbsucks.com", or "911blogger.com, etc...) some of the contradictions of the 9/11 Commission's report. As well as some of the obvious, important, and incriminating omissions.

3. It shows how the mainstream media refuses to put its' own pieces of information together. Sure, the mainstream media reports on things, but imagine the kind of impact they would have if they ran as much 9/11 Truth as they did the "Swift Boat Veterans", "Scott Peterson", "Aruba Murder", or "Michael Jackson", and so on...

4. It does not promote a theory. One of the problems people have with the 9/11 Truth Movement is the fact that we have already passed judgment. "9/11 was an inside job", "Elements of our Government were complicit in the attacks", etc... In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. That being said, there is a PLETHORA of information that exists that indicates if a real investigation were to take place, the conclusion would most assuredly be the same.

5. It drives the point home that everything that has happened since is happening specifically because of 9/11, and if 9/11 wasn't what we led to believe, we need to know about it.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your presentation.

Jon

AuGmENTor
01-28-2007, 01:35 PM
One of my favorite 911 documentaries. Beacuse it doesn't hypothesize anything. It is all mainstream media reports. Thus, the debunkers cannot punch a bunch of holes in it.

werther
01-28-2007, 02:15 PM
It is the best film on the subject. Most other 9-11 truth related films come with a certain amount of 'smug' that in all likelihood only alienates would-be newcomers to the movement.

royster
02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
I loaned out my copy just today to a person who "wasn't ready to accept the whole truth"...and as Werther says, this spoon-feeds digestable increments to the uninitiated.
My favorite parts are where Bush stutters or absolutely chokes on questions; how revealing!

Gold9472
02-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Let me know what they thought of it.

royster
02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I will. There is another person waiting for her to finish with it. Ever so slowly, 9/11 Truth in Shenandoah is finally getting some response. And I, indeed, found that it needs to be slow at first.