PDA

View Full Version : John Stadtmiller Terrorizes RBN Workers

Gold9472
01-27-2007, 10:24 PM
John Stadtmiller terrorizes RBN workers
(Menaces workers with firearm at staff meeting, and threatens to send police to workers' home)

http://www.rbnlive.com/

(Gold9472: As of 9:23pm, 1/27/2006, this is on their front page.)

I, Wes Perkins, am issuing this public affidavit as a warning to the public and as a protection to myself and my family from an individual who rules by intimidation, threats and fear.

"Don't listen to those crazy people, there's no danger to you here" retorts John and Sandra Stadtmiller as they try to explain away an incident in the summer of 2006 where John brings a gun into a staff meeting. Four eyewitnesses at the meeting verified that John brought a gun into a staff meeting after a short break, and set the gun down on the table, giving it a slight spin as he put it down. "I was startled to see the gun, and didn't know his intentions" states one of the eye witnesses. John and Sandra even blame the publicity of this event on, and continue to harass, a former employee who quit shortly after the incident, even though that employee wasn't even present in the room when this happened. That employee was recently told, "you better lay low". On a second occasion another eyewitness to a separate incident observed John showing off his handgun, and he accidentally dropped it. "That's how people get shot", said the witness.

Months earlier I was at a Denny's restaurant and two separate people who've had dealings with Stadtmiller mentioned about how Stadtmiller out of the blue had pointed firearms at them telling them that they had better do as he says. Those two people are Alex Jones and Keith Perry. Alex was telling his gun story while eating his eggs when Keith interjected that John had done the same thing to him.

Alex's story, which he recounted on Jack Blood's radio show on January 11, 2007; "I was at this guy's house (Stadtmiller's), and I'm sitting there doing a radio show with him, and all of a sudden I look up and he's pointing a Walter PPK handgun at me, and he has this maniacal look of pleasure, and I jumped up and said 'you'd better put that down - you've got a problem and I'm not going to be around you anymore'. And so I just went away."

Alex has also told me about John admitting to having a hand in getting Mark Koernke thrown into prison, as well as being involved in the breakup of the Michigan Militia. On two separate occasions while Alex was co-hosting the Saturday show with Stadtmiller, John told Alex not to defend Koernke - "because he's bad. He messed with me and you saw what happened to him. I'm glad he's in prison." Alex Jones had heard this from credible people in Michigan, but had never believed it until hearing it directly from Stadtmiller.

Alex told me about a situation at a gun show where John and Sandra tried to get Alex to do a straw man gun purchase for John, which Alex refused because it was against the law and the whole thing had a sting feel to it - there was a BATF guy drifting within a few feet from Alex when John asked Alex to purchase the gun for him. When Alex refused, John turned red with anger, and then suddenly became calm, whipped out his driver license, then bought the same handgun that John later pointed at Jones. Stadtmiller begged Alex to go to the gun show with him, and the whole thing had a feeling of a setup.

Just this past week Alex Jones told me how Stadtmiller called him on his cell phone after 1 am, sounding drunk or drugged, and Stadtmiller told him "when I pointed that gun at you, you were little and scared". Stadtmiller also said that he would like to beat Alex's wife.

Back to my situation.

I'm finally getting fed up with everything that I'm witnessing at RBN and want to put some distance between them and myself. Stadtmiller wants me to "turn over all of my technology and property" that manages the RBN archives. I'm telling them that they need to replace it with their own technology, so that they fully understand and can manage it properly. My technology is intellectual property and would take too much time to train others to manage.

Also, another thing I did was move out of a house that I was renting from someone who I learned through eyewitnesses was passing personal information about me to John.

Threatening to snitch out a patriot:
Now, I have a couple of outstanding warrants due to my protesting the National ID card a few years ago, and getting thrown into jail. I was charged with failure to show ID, then with a stacked charge on top of that of Interference with Public Duty. The underlying charge of failure to ID was dismissed, but the stacked charge was never dismissed even though it no longer had the underlying charge to support it. After many court appearances, and after realizing how the courts were nothing but a railroad job, I finally missed a court date and hence the warrants.

This week I have confirmation from a couple of RBN staffers who have overheard John and my former landlord discussing how they know where I moved to and will call the police on my warrants if I don't cooperate. Others warned me that John Stadtmiller was a snitch - now I have confirmation of the fact.

I'm not going to live in terror; it's time that someone stands up to the bully and his henchmen.

I'm through dealing with this evil man, John Stadtmiller. I'm also through dealing with his right-hand man, whom I also once believed to be an upstanding patriot. I'm ashamed to have ever gotten involved with these evil creatures, and am sorry for helping Stadtmiller succeed to the extent where he has caused this community so much pain and suffering.

Please distribute this story far and wide so that it may always be accessible to future would-be associates and/or supporters of John Stadtmiller, and may they right now be warned. Run...run away really fast!

A little more personal history:

I woke up to the new world order corruption in our society in 2000 listening to local patriot radio. In January 2004, talk show host John Stadtmiller was kicked off of the Genesis Communications Network.

Days later, I offered to help get Stadtmiller back on the air on shortwave and some local patriot radio outlets. Over the following months we produced Stadtmiller's daily two-hour radio show out of his home using a temporary makeshift studio, and during this time Stadtmiller setup his new radio network RBN (the Republic Broadcasting Network).

End Part I

Gold9472
01-27-2007, 10:25 PM
I brought a fair amount of my own computer equipment into the mix to assist in setting up RBN quickly - at no charge to RBN. To date I have not been compensated for the hardware that still resides at RBN. The equipment amounted to between $2,000 and $4,000 in value at the time of install. I had let Stadtmiller know from the start that I am a contractor and I own my own materials. All of my equipment at RBN has my labels on it, and now the locks have reportedly been changed to prevent me from having access to my equipment.

After the launch of RBN in June of 2004, I wrote the software to automate and manage RBN's archives and streaming, which has brought RBN to the forefront of the patriot movement as the only network with such a complete and high-quality streaming and archiving system. To date I have continued to provide this service to RBN. My system has allowed RBN to provide an incredible archive of information for a relatively low cost - only a small fraction of RBN's shortwave budget.

I have also been contracted to do board-op duties producing live radio shows on the network from the beginning. This gave me an up-close, insider look at the personalities behind the microphones at RBN. My alias for on-air purposes was "Producer Paul Martin". As producer I screened thousands of calls and produced thousands of hours of shows on RBN.

During my tenure at RBN I have witnessed dozens of temper tantrums by John Stadtmiller, including, but not limited to: shouting and hanging up on people from listeners to vendors to fellow broadcasters, kicking trash cans across the office, slamming doors, racing away on his Harley motorcycle and kicking his wife's dog in the throat. I have noticed that from day one producing his show he often spoke in a derogatory manner on his radio show about GCN (Genesis Communications Network), some of GCN's advertisers and sponsors and many of GCN's talk show hosts. I have personally witnessed this hundreds of times, and have always felt it was in poor taste, was divisive and had no place on the air. On a couple of occasions he even said on air that GCN was going under. I have also witnessed many occasions where the local patriot outlets would make programming decisions that were not always favorable to RBN, and Stadtmiller would erupt into a fit of rage against them, sometimes taking his complaints to the airwaves - insulting the management of those outlets on the air. I've always felt this was short-sided of Stadtmiller, as the local patriot outlets would air RBN's programming, including RBN's commercials, which directly benefited RBN, with no compensation whatsoever being made to the local outlets - they are not-for-profit and are only interested in waking up as many folks as possible to the truths of the dire condition of the nation.

I've come to realize that Stadtmiller is an expert wordsmith. He speaks on his radio show in such a way that folks who don't know him too well will think that he is the father of the patriot movement and that he controls and has founded all of the various radio outlets where his show is heard. He has often done entire shows where he would criticize listeners for not doing enough, usually at times where the finances were tight. I've also witnessed folks coming into the office to donate and would either thank Stadtmiller for airing Alex Jones or thank Stadtmiller for the local patriot outlets, neither of which are associated with Stadtmiller. He would nonetheless accept the money without any correction or clarification whatsoever that those outlets or talk show hosts are not affiliated with his network. I also personally know of folks who have loaned tens of thousands of dollars to RBN and have not been paid back. Stadtmiller for the first couple of years of RBN's existence often wordsmithed on the air about how he founded the GCN network. When finally confronted about this publicly by Alex Jones and by GCN owner Ted Anderson, John modified his language to say that he founded the network that later became GCN. This is still not quite correct, from the multiple sources that I have heard from who have first-hand knowledge of the facts.

There was a disturbing situation involving talk show host Chris Gerner regarding donations. Chris had found a large money donor who was willing to donate $15,000 to RBN solely because Chris was on the network covering Agenda-21 issues. The donor was willing to continue with donations given that Chris remain on the network doing what he always does. At the time the money came in, money was otherwise tight and RBN applied the money to various back bills, but still insisted that Chris personally pay for his own shortwave, disregarding that the donor specifically donated due to Chris. I witnessed similar trends on multiple occasions regarding the shortwave bills. It seemed Stadtmiller would entice new hosts to join without a written contract or specific details being ironed out regarding who would pay for shortwave time. Then if a host became boring to Stadtmiller, he would start billing the host for his shortwave time. If the host otherwise remained a "benefit" to the network, RBN would cover the cost without argument. Chris Gerner ultimately lost interest in doing the show and eventually quit over this issue.

The money-related issues mentioned above may not be so alarming in and of themselves, however, there is no accountability at RBN. RBN operates like a commercial entity in that it airs a full complement of commercials, but also operates as a non-profit and accepts donations. There is no board to oversee the operations, and in my opinion there is way too much overhead there. During startup he turned down a lot of money where folks wanted some sort of oversight over how their money would be managed, and only accepted money with relatively no strings attached. I've witnessed Stadtmiller spending money impulsively on a number of occasions.

In mid-2006 Stadtmiller brought in a fellow to assist in looking at the internal operations at RBN to attempt to flush out the problems and vision-build. During the numerous meetings I had suggested that we need a board of directors to buffer Stadtmiller's impulsive decision-making and provide some accounting oversight over the financial operations. Every time the subject came up Stadtmiller got very fidgety and irritable. The board never materialized and RBN continues to be managed in an impulsive manner.

Stadtmiller, on his Wednesday show, January 10, 2007, came out with a vicious attack piece of lies about Alex Jones. Although he never named Jones, he played Jones' bumper music underneath his rant and used a number of linking phrases that no patriot with any length in the movement would mistake as referring to any other than Alex Jones. John indicated that he had hired a private investigator for the previous 60 days to look into an egomaniacal talk show host, and he even knew who your favorite talk show hosts' drug dealer is. Alex has stated that this is a complete lie and challenges Stadtmiller to produce his proof. While John refers to drug use by Alex, it is actually John who is witnessed doing drugs by talk show host Jack Blood, as stated on Blood's January 11, 2007 show. Incidentally, John also refers to me several times in the hit piece, as the non-loyal staffer.

Mr. John Stadtmiller, I am loyal to the movement. Many in this movement know this, because they know my work and me. I assist many entities technically in their endeavors to wake people up and spread the truth of what's going on in our nation. I'm only loyal to you to the extent that you do good work - beyond that - I have no use for you. With this last hit piece you may have just put your foot in your mouth so deep that it will take the Jaws of Life to extract. You have had many good and talented employees, contractors and talk show hosts come and go through RBN - many of whom were chased away by your pompous, arrogant and demeaning personality. You have reversed the hard work of many good and well-meaning people over the past few years that I have witnessed.

As I've alluded to earlier, I've literally built Stadtmiller's network. I own the domain names rbnlive.com and rbnlive.net, and I want nothing further to do with a spider's web that is meant to catch well-meaning patriots like flies. As of Friday I requested to be paid by proxy through a trusted co-worker and they refused to hand him my payment. Effective today, Saturday, January 27, 2007, I am disconnecting all of my equipment and services that I own and provide to RBN. I am disconnecting all services that I provide through my equipment that is being held hostage, and I am removing myself from this monster's sphere of influence. I am simply severing all my connections to RBN - as a free man it is my right to not provide services to a user who has terrorized my family and others in the community.

John Stadtmiller I am finished dealing with you - so have a better life, but may God's judgment deal with you accordingly for your wrongdoings.

Lord, help us all, and heal our land and this movement.

Wes Perkins

End[/B]

Gold9472
01-27-2007, 10:25 PM
I have no idea who Wes Perkins is, and I've never listened to John Stadtmiller.

Shallel
01-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Hey Jon -

Can't help you - I've never heard of Wes Perkins either. Anyone?
The only time I've heard Stadtmiller was when he broke into one
of Kevin's shows - to argue with John Kaminski. It wasn't
pretty... (I'd link it but it was on RBN)

Strangely enough, Prison Planet is down, too.

Great happenings today, I thank all who made it to DC.
Thanks also to you, Jon, the work you are doing in support
of First Responder HEROES may be the most important way
to get the Truth ball rolling, not to mention a great example of
taking action!

Blessings, Shallel

Any chance someone got a copy of Tarpley today?

hitech_47460
01-30-2007, 04:14 PM
There's MORE to this story than you'll hear from these two (Stadtmiller and Jones).
Letters of warning were sent in November 2003 to Jones, Texe Marrs and GCN owner Ted Anderson WARNING that John Stadtmiller was a FRAUD pushing COINTELPRO DISINFORMATION using people like Stew Webb, Barbara Hartwell and others. Here are details: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/end-time-prophecies/message/15387

This URL may need some (repair)
end-time-prophecies/message/15387

You can also email me at hitech2@bluemarble.net that's hitech2 @ bluemarble.net

werther
01-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Is there anywhere else on the net that hosts world crisis radio? It makes a shitty weekend without it.