PDA

View Full Version : We got so much smack there is a surplus!

MrDark71
01-25-2007, 10:36 AM
"Fueled by the Taliban, a powerful drug mafia and the need for a profitable crop that can overcome drought, opium production from poppies in Afghanistan last year rose 49 percent to 6,700 tons - enough to make about 670 tons of heroin. That's more than 90 percent of the world's supply and more than the world's addicts consume in a year"

And the people of the US think this war is a waste of time...lol. The Taliban (according to the US) has outlawed poppy production since 1999 yet Afghanistan is still pumping out more heroin " than the addicts can consume" all under the watchful eye of our troops. 90% of the worlds heroin is being flown/muled/walked/UPS'ed right by our soldiers and top intelligence agents and making it's way to the US. Does this seem crazy to anyone else?

The opium production in the middle east and it's transportation to Europe and the US has been cloaked in secrecy by the media. Nobody really reports most of the Serbian/Bosnian/Czeck wars between the "religeons" was really a power struggle between drug trafficers and local governments. The Balkan opium trade routes to Europe and the subsequent fighting amongst these smugglers eventually gained national attention and all the sudden we have war. Sound familair?....Coloumbia...Nicaragua...Vietnam....Bo snia...Afghanistan (again).

The global drug trade is obviously going stronger than ever...so strong in fact it appears as if our military can't even stop it. Appears. How does this happen? Who are these druglords? Where do they live? How do they hide the profits? Think about it.

These druglords can't be the guy on the corner...or his boss....or his boss....or his boss. These clowns don't have planes or own several thousand acres in Afghanistan or Columbia. Albeit these low level dealers are making serious money but compared to the guys that sell them this product it's peanuts.

Who has this type of power?. Who can smuggle drugs globally without governmnet intervention? Who can conceal the profits from this (probably annually surpassing the entire economic budgets of some smaller countries)?
Who has the strength to defend such a large network against intra-criminal theft? More importantly....what kind of drug trafficing organization DOES NOT support it's distribution to the public market?

Maybe one day we will find out where these billions of dollars (wholesale) go. Maybe one day the US military can help combat these organizations that are according to your government "destroying America with drugs" Maybe one day the US will figure out that reforming the drug laws could end this cycle of destruction and stop the flow of profits to these druglords. Or maybe one day...we'll all find out that the US IS this global drug dealing monster bent on enslaving it's people...at a profit.

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Who has this type of power?. Who can smuggle drugs globally without governmnet intervention? Who can conceal the profits from this (probably annually surpassing the entire economic budgets of some smaller countries)? Ummmmmm.... Walter Cronkite?

Maybe one day we will find out where these billions of dollars (wholesale) go. Maybe one day the US military can help combat these organizations that are according to your government "destroying America with drugs" Maybe one day the US will figure out that reforming the drug laws could end this cycle of destruction and stop the flow of profits to these druglords. Or maybe one day...we'll all find out that the US IS this global drug dealing monster bent on enslaving it's people...at a profit There is just so much evidence to support the contention that our goernment is responsible for this that the only conclusion I can draw is that people just do not care. They are programmed to not look at these things. By all the shit on TV that keeps them distracted. One think that would help would be if ALL tvs could be shut down for ONE month. No TV, dvd or ANY of that shit. Between sports, movies, commercials, and the fake news, it all just makes it impossible for the average person to see, let alone accept the truth.

MrDark71
01-25-2007, 11:34 AM
LOL @ Walter Cronkite.....I just wet my pants!

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Now you will contribute to global warming by WASHING those pants. Or, worse yet, buying some NEW ones. You irresponsible bastard!

MrDark71
01-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Can you wash Pampers?....I guess on gentle with some Woolite and a light spin cycle anything is possible.

Eckolaker
01-25-2007, 12:44 PM
So "they" claim that the opium trade in afghanistan help fund Al'Qaida...
"They" also claim that other international drug trade, including South American cocaine production and distribution has help support Al'Qaida...

Then why did we just make it easier for those people to get rid of their drugs?

I know, conspriracy.

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't know. I did my part by quitting. But believe me, not funding terrorism was the LAST thing I was thinking of.