PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Conversation

Gold9472
01-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Today, I saw this (http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/22240.html) article written by Jeremy Meister.

I sent him the following email.

Have you seen 9/11: Press For Truth? Al-Qaeda is spelled Al-Qaeda. Not Al-Quada. The bombing of the WTC took place in 1993. Not 1994.

Jon Gold

He responded with...

Have you seen 9/11: Press For Truth?
No - I'm not a conspiracy nut.

Al-Qaeda is spelled Al-Qaeda. Not Al-Quada.
Actually all the above are okay spellings.

The bombing of the WTC took place in 1993. Not 1994.
Oops, my mistake.

This fails to change my main point which is that the people of the middle east who believe in Osama are going to be really pissed when you tell them that it was a plot by the US government.

Jeremy

I responded with...

I guess you haven't seen the polls in that region, or in this part of the world, or any part of the world for that matter. Why would you have to be a "Conspiracy Nut" to see 9/11: Press For Truth?

Jon

I haven't heard back from him yet, but I'll post his response when I do. Do you think if you watch 9/11: Press For Truth that makes you a "conspiracy nut?"

AuGmENTor
01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Do you think if you watch 9/11: Press For Truth that makes you a "conspiracy nut?" No, YOU are a nut without even counting your viewing of that movie. But this guy is an idiot. Get all the info wrong, and his best response is "well, that really doesn't matter." Great. Facts are now meaningless...

Gold9472
01-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Jeremy Meister graduated with a Bachelor's degree in History from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln in 1998 and a Bachelor's degree in Media Production from Missouri State University at Springfield in 2005. He is also a film director, producer and author of over seven feature length screenplays including 'Hollow Dogs' and 'Epic: the Flames of Summer', as well as owning his own film company LWC Productions. Jeremy is the former host and producer of the Conservative internet radio program "The Tzimisce Show". Presently he works for Lotus Broadcasting as well as "The Wise Guys Show" www.wiseguysradio.com/. Contact him at LWC_Productions@hotmail.com or at www.myspace.com/tzimiscechi or at www.dndorks.com. Art for the People:dndorks.com/forums/thread/790122.aspx

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 08:24 AM
You want we should just drop him a line to let him know that he stinks and we don't like him?

Gold9472
01-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Feel free. I have yet to hear from him.

MrDark71
01-25-2007, 09:49 AM
LOL....I guess facts are meaningless. Great point Auggie!

Gold9472
01-25-2007, 02:26 PM
His latest...

Polls don't make you right. At one time, a majority thought that the sun went around the earth.

I ain't sure that you really need to know. It's better you go home still dreaming about your kitty cats and puppy dogs.

Otis B. Driftwood "House of 1000 Corpses"

My response...

I didn't say polls make me right. I mentioned polls because according to them, "the people of the middle east who believe in Osama" are already aware of the allegations that elements of the United States Government were complicit in the attacks.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you have to be a "Conspiracy Nut" to watch 9/11: Press For Truth?

Jon

Gold9472
01-25-2007, 03:13 PM
His response...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

My response...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12811

His response...

Part of the reason they like Osama is because they believe he carried out the attacks. They don't believe your conspiracy theory.

My response...

You've talked with them? Have you tried talking to Mullah Omar?

Gold9472
01-25-2007, 03:15 PM
A follow-up from me...

And you STILL have not answered my question. Why do you have to be a "Conspiracy Nut" to watch 9/11: Press For Truth?

borepstein
01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
No, YOU are a nut without even counting your viewing of that movie. But this guy is an idiot. Get all the info wrong, and his best response is "well, that really doesn't matter." Great. Facts are now meaningless...

To people like him facts are indeed irrelevant. See, the whole spirit of his article is, here's the accepted story and anything else is something to laugh at, at best.

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Polls don't make you right. At one time, a majority thought that the sun went around the earth.

I ain't sure that you really need to know. It's better you go home still dreaming about your kitty cats and puppy dogs.

Otis B. Driftwood "House of 1000 Corpses" Ask him if he's related to Royster.... Sorry man, I couldn't resist.

Gold9472
01-25-2007, 07:33 PM
It appears as though Jeremy turned out to be nothing more than a partisan hack.

AuGmENTor
01-25-2007, 09:32 PM
It appears as though Jeremy turned out to be nothing more than a partisan hack.Well, DUH!