PDA

View Full Version : HUSTLER MOLTEN METAL PIC

royster
01-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Keeping good on my threat, I bought the March issue of Hustler magazine for the four-page write-up "Was 9/11 An Inside Job?"They have a picture of molten letal streaming down the side of the South Tower, which I had never seen before. The article is early on, on page 36, and it is...par for Hustler...all meat.

royster
01-12-2007, 11:55 AM
While I'm sure that during the flurry of postings about this event (Hustler March 2007 issue) it was posted, it bears repeating to repost Larry Flynt's opening message for this issue.
A MESSAGE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS
Congratulations! You got what you wanted. The House and the Senate once again belong to the Democratic Party; you are finally in a position to control the agenda of our tattered democracy.
What will you do? With a Republican majority, Congress became a rubber-stamp for Bush and, consequently, Big Business. Do not make the same mistake. The bankrupcy bill, tax breaks for the wealthy, the rollback of environmental protections, the expansion of eminent domain and deregulation of the media are just a few of the things that must be quickly undone.
Beyond that, there are the crimes committed by George W. Bush. Although they are many, I will name just a few: the illegal war in Iraq, the shredding of our Constitution, illegal spying by the NSA, the theft of two presidential elections, allowing the torture of both foreign and American citizens. It's deeply disturbing that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has already indicated a reluctance to seek impeachment against the man who has hijacked our democracy for the past six years. For what it's worth, I believe Bush should be tried for treason.
You are in control now, and the American people are watching you.

Larry Flynt, publisher