PDA

View Full Version : YBBS LETTER PUBLISHED TODAY

royster
01-10-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm very happy to announce that my 9/11 Truth movement letter which mentions this web site has seen publication today www.nvdaily.com (http://www.nvdaily.com/) and was printed verbatim as posted earlier. This will no doubt bring many of my Shenandoah readers to this web-site, and in lieu of that; welcome, neighbors! This is a good, reliable site for truth, and as you will see, we have lots of fun here, too.
I realize that a little letter isn't a lot, or breaking news, but any contribution toward the Truth is still a little step.
Thanks to all who have been patient, and a special thanks to the editor of the Northern Virginia Daily, for allowing our community to have a voice with which to speak.
When I recieve an address from Jon, I will mail a copy to YBBS.

royster
01-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Appearing in today's NVD this letter to the editor (Author's name withheld)

Sir;
Ladies and gentlemen, our long national nightmare will not be ending soon. Tonight pResident Bush will announce to the nation he will be sending 20,000 more troops to Iraq in a last-gasp effort to salvage nothing more than his own reputation.
This will be the same old plan that has cost this nation thousands of precious American lives and billions of American dollars that could have been better used here at home.
This was a lost cause from the day our troops entered Iraq and this latest adventure by our dilusional president will be more of the same. All we are going to have to show is more spilled blood and wasted taxpayer dollars.
pResident Bush simply cannot face reality. His own generals, whom he dismissed or resigned because they could no longer continue with his failed policy, tell him that more troops will not work. His answer was to find himself a general who agreed with him.
I find it so ironic that Bill Clinto had impeachment charges brought against him for stretching the truth about a sex act and this president has told lie after lie and been incompetent his entire presidency.
pResident Bush, the outcome of the war in Iraq is evident to everyone but you. Send our troops home now.

written and submitted January 10, published January 17