PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Truthers

jdiggemz
01-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Just signed up on the forums here and just briefly skimmed over some topics so I'm not sure if there is a thread containing an answer for my question. The question that I have is, what more can I do?? I have been researching and following this issue from the day it happened. I tell everyone I know about it, but it just doesn't feel like it's enough (I did sign the petition btw). So I'm looking for suggestions to help move this closer to our goal but feel as though I have hit a deadend. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you and thank you for this site and forums.

AuGmENTor
01-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Welcome jdiggemz. Glad you could make it. Read on, and you will eventually find a niche. A balance if you will. Breathing this stuff can get you down, so easy does it. After you have done some reading, you will no doubt have a new set of questions. The best we can do is show wyou what we believe the answers to be. The best advice I can give you is stick to what you KNOW to be true. It is easy to get sidetracked by ufo's holograms and all that good stuff. Again welcome.

jdiggemz
01-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the welcome Aug. I know the answers already. That's not my problem. My problem is finding new ways to get the truth of 9-11 to more people or perhaps the people that can fight for us average joe's. It is absolutely ludacris, in my mind, that nothing at all has been done to ANY of our highest ranking government officials. Isn't there anyone out there that isn't afraid to come foward? Trust me, I understand that topics like these are sometimes life and death (literal or career) issues, especially when dealing with Zionist Jews like Paul Wolfowitz and Michael Chertoff just to name a few. When is it going to end? Will it ever end??

AuGmENTor
01-05-2007, 12:33 AM
It is absolutely ludacris, in my mind, that nothing at all has been done to ANY of our highest ranking government officials.

Welcome to my world, my friend. Jon Gold almost daily has to convince me not to storm the Whitehouse. (kidding)
Talk to as many people as you can about it. Jon and some of these guys go out on weekends and hand out flyers and do outreach. Depending on your geographic location, you can almost always find a group to join that does similar activities.

somebigguy
01-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Just make your outreach efforts part of your day, it doesn't have to be a conscious effort. Carry a stack of flyers with you and leave them everywhere you go. If you are walking through a parking lot, put a few on some windshields while you're walking by. If your in a mall, leave a few in a display or on a bench, that sort of thing...

1voice2006
01-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Can someone give me the name of a couple of websites or whatever, where I can get some fliers? I can make some up on my own, but I am sure there has got to be some site that offers these free to download. (Besides, I stink at that type of computer skills, and way too busy to try to figure it...lol)

So any suggestions would be great and helpful...might even help some other folks too...
Thanks all...

1voice2006
01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey there jdiggemz,

Glad to say hello...hope you find it useful info/friends here...But like AuGmENTor says: "Don't let it get to you too bad"... sometimes too much info in a short amount of time can be a little overwhelming.

Eckolaker
01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
You can actually find some .pdf files on this site for flyers you can print out.

I know Goldie can link you several right away.

1voice2006
01-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Hey thanks for tip, Echolaker.

AuGmENTor
01-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Can someone give me the name of a couple of websites or whatever, where I can get some fliers? I can make some up on my own, but I am sure there has got to be some site that offers these free to download. (Besides, I stink at that type of computer skills, and way too busy to try to figure it...lol)

So any suggestions would be great and helpful...might even help some other folks too...
Thanks all...From what the man says, he's got his thumb on it. ABout your flyers. Search right in here as I know I've seen them on this site.

Gold9472
01-05-2007, 07:13 PM
But do a search for the word, "Flyers" cause that's how I spell it.

AuGmENTor
01-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Whatever could you be talking about, my good man?

1voice2006
01-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Okay...found a few. Thanks for the help guys.

somebigguy
01-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Here are a couple of good flyers:

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/documents/NotWanted.pdf
http://www.911blogger.com/flyers/BushKnew.pdf

YouCrazyDiamond
01-07-2007, 03:36 PM
There is also this thread here at The YBBS (that has not been kept up to date):

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9388&page=1&pp=10

However, for the most current fliers (flyers), searching for either spelling of the word here and at 911blogger is probably the way to go.