PDA

View Full Version : 17 y/o Gets 10 Years In Jail For (Consenstual) Oral Sex With a 15 y/o

PhilosophyGenius
12-21-2006, 07:54 PM
http://www.atlantamagazine.com/article.php?id=158

(article is too long to post, but intersting to read)

Article is pretty self explanitory.

thumper
12-21-2006, 08:08 PM
didn't read the whole thing. so basically he was partaking in a gang rape?

Chana3812
12-21-2006, 09:30 PM
obviously YOU DIDN'T READ THE STORY

I wouldn't call a teenage girl blowing multiple dicks a rape victim. She admitted to having a "blowjob contest" with the boys.

this story is a perfect example of the death of common sense in this nation - it all started in the year 2000 !

PhilosophyGenius
12-22-2006, 12:53 AM

I wouldn't call a teenage girl blowing multiple dicks a rape victim. She admitted to having a "blowjob contest" with the boys.

this story is a perfect example of the death of common sense in this nation - it all started in the year 2000 !

Actually she was supposedly raped, but after she blew all those guys. They searched the place and found a sex tape.

Obviously a retarded law but another thing other than the death of common sense is the major double standard. The guy who gets blown goes to jail for 10 years and the girls who gave the blowjob get nothing.

Good Doctor HST
12-22-2006, 01:16 AM
How does a girl get the idea in her head that blowing every guy at a party makes her better than the other girls? And where are this girl's parents?

Incidentally, I knew a girl that reminded me a lot of Tracy from the article. She was 17 at the time; I knew her and her mom from an old fitness center I used to go to.... the mom was divorced, living with a new guy that the girl hated. Just a bad living situation. I tried to tell the girl about choosing a better path to go down then partying with older guys, that they were losers preying on young dumb stoned gals...... Last I heard, she went to a small local college, got knocked up, and had to drop out and find work to support her baby. I've lost all contact with her since the news, so I don't know how things turned out.

Seems most problems of this nature first and foremost stem from family matters. And lack of sound advice. And then onto the garbage on T.V., other society/media outlets, etc.....

thumper
12-22-2006, 04:14 AM
so was she raped or not? isn't that what the first paragraph says?

thumper
12-22-2006, 04:17 AM

this story is a perfect example of the death of common sense in this nation - it all started in the year 2000 !what happened in 2000???

PhilosophyGenius
12-22-2006, 07:44 PM
so was she raped or not? isn't that what the first paragraph says?

She was (may have been another girl at the part) so when the cops checked the place they found a video of teens having sex which lead to the arrest(s).

Chana3812
12-22-2006, 08:26 PM
what happened in 2000???

the Supreme Court awarded Bush the presidency :(

it's been all downhill ever since

AuGmENTor
12-22-2006, 08:30 PM
How does a girl get the idea in her head that blowing every guy at a party makes her better than the other girls? And where are this girl's parents?

I think the REAL question here is where the hell were allof these girls when I was partying? Christ, I hadda beg and chase it around to get laid!

PhilosophyGenius
12-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I think the REAL question here is where the hell were allof these girls when I was partying? Christ, I hadda beg and chase it around to get laid!

It's not too late go to back to college...

AuGmENTor
12-23-2006, 07:26 AM
I took an electrical course a few years ago to get my certification. I passed it, and I did well, but it was because the material in the course was stuff I had been doing for years. Had it been new to me, I woulda failed miserably. I don't kid myself, that time has passed for me. It was funny, cause I didn't have a group that I fit in with. You have regular college kids, then you have this bunch of middle aged women on welfare who all want to be nurses (and never finish/pass) Then you have a bunch of toothless homeless looking guys that the state sent there so they can say they gave them something. I hated that place. Long story long PG, no college for me ;)And I saw no one there I would even THINK about letting polish my nob. The kids were all my kids age for Christs sake!

werther
12-23-2006, 08:27 AM
You have regular college kids, then you have this bunch of middle aged women on welfare who all want to be nurses (and never finish/pass) Then you have a bunch of toothless homeless looking guys that the state sent there so they can say they gave them something. I hated that place.

LOL!

You have a knack for pointing out things in life that people notice but do not normally 'allow' to coagulate above the subconcious. Too bad you didn't write for Seinfeld.

AuGmENTor
12-23-2006, 08:45 AM
LOL!

You have a knack for pointing out things in life that people notice but do not normally 'allow' to coagulate above the subconcious. Too bad you didn't write for Seinfeld.Seinfeld did just fine without me! Shame that I've seen those so many times they're not as funny as they were. I guess that's kind of a compliment you just gave me, so I'd like to thank you for it. I just look at myself as a pessimist* / realist. I WANT to like people, but they keep not letting me!

borepstein
12-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Actually she was supposedly raped, but after she blew all those guys. They searched the place and found a sex tape.

Obviously a retarded law but another thing other than the death of common sense is the major double standard. The guy who gets blown goes to jail for 10 years and the girls who gave the blowjob get nothing.

Absolutely not. As far as physical violence is concerned no one was raped - i.e., forced to engage in a sexual activity against their will by means of violence or threat thereof. Now, the most that could apply here would be a statutory rape (still hardly, in my opinion, since that particular 15-yo female seemed to have a pretty good idea of what sex was about and in fact positioned herself as quite willing to have sex).