PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Survivor Tells Skipton Audience Of Strange Explosions

Gold9472
12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
9/11 survivor tells Skipton audience of strange explosions

http://www.thisisbradford.co.uk/news/tibnews/display.var.1058289.0.911_survivor_tells_skipton_a udience_of_strange_explosions.php

Exclusive By Chris Gorman
12/6/2006

A WORLD-famous 9/11 survivor came to Skipton to give his controversial account of the day's earth-shattering events.

Decorated hero William Rodriguez was the last person to leave the North Tower before it collapsed and is credited with saving the lives of dozens of people.

However, the former caretaker now believes his own government was involved in the attacks and claims he heard bomb-like explosions in the building before and after it was hit by an airliner.

And the victim's group leader, who has met President George Bush, says he decided to speak out after his testimony was censored by the 9/11 Commission and ignored by the mainstream media.

Mr Rodriguez's visit was arranged by the West Yorkshire Truth Campaign - a pressure group which believes the American Government allowed or helped the 9/11 terror attacks to take place.

Around 70 people of all ages, including farmers, teachers, students and "truth movement" members from around the UK, crammed into a conference room in the Narrowboat pub to hear the Puerto Rican-born eyewitness speak.

He said: "This is a really great crowd - I prefer to speak to people like this. Talking to large audiences, sometimes the message gets lost and anyway, people anywhere can make a difference."

Beginning the story of his experiences of September 11 2001, Mr Rodriguez said he was late for work - which meant he was not in his usual eatery at the top of the building when the plane hit.

He described how after arriving in his company offices at 8.30am, a bang which he thought was an earthquake made the building flex and lifted the floor upwards from the ground, shaking plaster from the ceiling.

But then about seven seconds later he said he heard a second explosion, which he later learned was the impact of the plane hitting the top of the building.

Mr Rodriguez said he saw lift doors on the ground floor blown open from the bottom, leading him to believe that explosives had been detonated in the World Trade Centre's foundations.

Mr Rodriguez said: "I worked there for 20 years and I know the difference between something coming from the top and coming from the bottom. There were explosions prior to the plane hitting the building and the Government has never accepted that."

He also said he heard further unexplained explosions as helped to rescue people from the doomed skyscraper.

But perhaps his most ominous claim was that he heard a rumble which sounded like heavy machinery being moved around on a floor which he knew to be completely empty.

Talking about his life since the event, Mr Rodriguez told of how he began to suspect foul play after his experiences with the 9/11 Commission, which he helped to bring about.

He claimed any accounts questioning the official story were edited out of the Commission's report and felt as though he was being manipulated for political ends.

He said: "9/11 for me and the people I represent has become such a huge lie and such a huge cover-up.

"We believe that they have constantly used us and manipulated us for an agenda that we have not agreed with."