PDA

View Full Version : what's your main motivation for exposing 9/11?

thumper
11-28-2006, 02:04 AM
for me, it's the question i will ask myself when the next terrorist attack goes down, and i say "have i done enough?".

when you think about it, we're quite privileged. for perhaps the very rare times in history we are dancing on a knife edge where we can effect MAJOR change, while anticipating major disaster. where our enemy is ready to make his slide to home base, or deliver the knockout punch, but he should realize that when he does that, he risks EVERYTHING.

it's hard to gauge what's going on really. do people quietly acknowledge the truth? perhaps they do, and if the NWO miscalculates, the next terrorist attack will not bring the people running into their arms, but rather a mass insurrection. kinda like a kid who is abused and decides he won't take his old man's knocks anymore, and he just NEEDS to be hit ONCE more before he can kick his dad's ass.

that's where i think things are going. we have the knowledge in our hands, and if we get nuked tomorrow, we have to ask ourselves, "so we were given 5 years grace, what have we done with it?"

your thoughts.

PhilosophyGenius
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Did something important happen on 9/11?

AuGmENTor
11-28-2006, 06:16 AM
and if the NWO miscalculates, the next terrorist attack will not bring the people running into their arms, but rather a mass insurrection.

This is why I think we haven't seen anymore attacks of 911 caliber since 911. People are going to be right there to stop them from destroying evidence. They can't be confident that they will not have a major showdown right at the scene. I know if I knew what I do now, I would have been sceaming bloody murder at ground zero. Steel had to be removed to look for survivors, right? But they kept right on going. There was no "investigation" taking place during the cleanup. There were lots of guys to haul away anything that resembeled evidence. They really duped me. I never even thought about it. To overwhelmed by the magnitude of what was going on. They will not have that advantage again.

psikeyhackr
11-28-2006, 01:58 PM
This comes down to the population of the nation that put men on the moon not being able to immediately see that an airliner could not knock down a skyscraper in less than two hours. If the people that tried this had been certain that noone would believe it would they have gone ahead?

It's 37 years after the moon landing and most Americans can't figure out planned obsolescence is going on in automobiles. What does that say about how much they understand about science and technology?

http://booksliterature.com/showthread.php?t=1527

psik

BASE701
11-28-2006, 09:36 PM
I want to see the guilty brought to justice. That is my motivation.

I want my rights back!

Chana3812
11-28-2006, 10:51 PM
I WANT THE TRUTH !!

you can't handle the truth

YES, I CAN !

I want people to know the truth, because I like to share :)