PDA

View Full Version : Focus Focus Focus

Gold9472
11-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Focus Focus Focus

Some of you may have noticed that there are a number of wonderful distractions taking place within the 9/11 Truth Movement right now.

We have a "tiff" taking place within the "Scholars For 9/11 Truth." We have "investigations" taking place that are meant to discredit otherwise trustworthy, more productive members of this movement. We have wonderous "theories" being promoted by individuals that do not have the credibility of this movement in mind.

As a result of these distractions, people have spent a considerable amount of time focusing on them, rather than participating in activism.

On 9/11/2006, Donna Marsh O'Connor, Michelle Little, and Christina Kminek, along with Kyle Hence, and Paul Thompson, called for a new investigation into the attacks of 9/11.

Did they make this request for their health? Did they make this request because they had nothing better to do with their time?

No.

They made this request because they want to end the nightmare brought on by the September 11th attacks, and because they want closure for themselves, this country, and this world.

This movement has always been about absolute truth and absolute accountability. Neither will be attained if we continue to focus on obviously deliberate, and manufactured distractions.

It is time for this movement to make its' collective voice heard. We want a new investigation, and we want it now. No is not an acceptable answer.

Get outside and hand out flyers. Pick up the telephone, and call your local media and tell them that you want a new investigation into 9/11. Call your representatives, and ask them for the same thing.

Personally, I think we should focus on convincing the public that there are MANY unanswered questions. Posed by the families, and the people. To stop trying to answer the questions, and instead, ask them. As a movement. I also think promoting anything that just sounds "crazy" should be avoided.

Focus, Focus, Focus... Keep your eye on the prize, and it shall be yours. Allow yourself to be distracted, and everything this movement stands for will be for nothing.

AuGmENTor
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM
:bigclap:

Gold9472
11-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks.

BASE701
11-27-2006, 09:57 PM
I will try harder. My first attempt at activism was somewhat weak.(taping flyers to doors for the most part.) I'm just not a great spokesman, and I know it. I will try harder though.

Gold9472
11-27-2006, 10:00 PM
No dude... I wasn't talking about you... just saying in general.

BASE701
11-27-2006, 10:04 PM
No dude... I wasn't talking about you... just saying in general.I didn't think you were talking about me bro. Just pointing out my weaknesses. I will do a better job though. I do have a feeling that my neighbors might help me.:)

Gold9472
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I wasn't a writer when I got involved in this movement. I wasn't a researcher. I wasn't a public speaker. I wasn't a lot of things.

Chana3812
11-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Now You are admired by many. thanks for all you do to help get the Truth Out There !!