PDA

View Full Version : A Must see

MrDark71
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Everyone should watch "Who killed John O'Niell"....an incredible film that not only is truely "researched" and concise..connecting the dots...simple and succinct, but also an interesting introspective into the writers own personal battle with his thoughts. If you are expecting to watch the video's of missles(planes) as nauseum then this may be too deep for you...lol....you really need to pay attention and I recommend watching it twice

You can find this on google video...it's long but mindblowing (if you have one)

AuGmENTor
11-22-2006, 10:06 PM
"Who killed John O'Niell".... should I see the prequil, "Who WAS John O'Niell," first? And do you have a link for it? Is it on Google video or what?

somebigguy
11-22-2006, 10:28 PM
I think you can catch it on www.911podcasts.com

If memory serves, John O'Neill was a CIA agent who was attempting to shut down various Bin Laden and Al Qaeda cells, but was roadblocked time and time again by the CIA. He finally quit his job in disgust and took a new job as the head of security at the world trade center.

His first day on the job was 9/11/2001...

PhilosophyGenius
11-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Was this the one on Frontline? If that's what you are talking about then that was good.

MrDark71
11-24-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure if it was on frontline....it's on google.

Augmentor...btw....it'll school you on he was.

I've viewed it 3 times and am still picking up little bits of information i missed. Rather then focusing on the how (which by now is moot) it targets the who and why. Very informative.