PDA

View Full Version : ok.....someone explain to me the passenger logistics

MrDark71
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM
The problem I have with some theories is the lack of explainantion of what happened to the planes and passengers.

i.e. - The planes that hit the towers fired missles/flash/bombs on the underbelly theory(ies) leave me with at least two planes filled with passengers. Add the notion that the Shanksville crash was NOT a plane crash site nor the Pentagon (cruise missle theory)....that leaves a shitload of planes and passengers. Then add if flight 93 did land and offload the passengers....where the hell did all these people go?

Can anyone explain this? 4 planes filled with passengers...poof

Mind you....you would have to believe they executed all these people without anyone noticing it for these theories to be correct. Not that I'm a disbeliever..you couldn't be more wrong...I just need to hear some idea's on this issue

AuGmENTor
11-22-2006, 10:15 PM
The problem I have with some theories is the lack of explainantion of what happened to the planes and passengers.

i.e. - The planes that hit the towers fired missles/flash/bombs on the underbelly theory(ies) leave me with at least two planes filled with passengers. Add the notion that the Shanksville crash was NOT a plane crash site nor the Pentagon (cruise missle theory)....that leaves a shitload of planes and passengers. Then add if flight 93 did land and offload the passengers....where the hell did all these people go?

Can anyone explain this? 4 planes filled with passengers...poof

Mind you....you would have to believe they executed all these people without anyone noticing it for these theories to be correct. Not that I'm a disbeliever..you couldn't be more wrong...I just need to hear some idea's on this issueI've been waiting for an explanation on this one from someone smarter than me for a while now... What I learned to do was to stick to things that I KNOW. There are enough provable facts for me to know that something is going on, without knowing all of the specifics. We don't KNOW everything, but we know enough that the official story just doesn't hold water. So now we have to press for truth, so that someday we DO know the whole story. That's what works for me. If someone answeres this thread with a hard fact of what happened to the passengers, I'd be really suprised.

somebigguy
11-22-2006, 10:19 PM
The missles/flash/bombs theories isn't necessarily embraced by everyone. The planes that hit the targets may very well have been the ones we were told they were.

There are some alternative theories, some people have done some research and more or less have concluded that the passenger lists were made up, the planes in question weren't even scheduled to fly that day, etc. Flight 77, I believe, was still in the NTSB database until this year suggesting it was still in use, so who knows.

Thats all speculation though, if anything could be proven, that would be cool. If we could get our hands on the official flight manifests, maybe we could know for sure if the supposed hijackers were even on the planes that day.

Anyway, my two cents on this topic...

PhilosophyGenius
11-23-2006, 02:55 AM
3 theories which were discussed long ago on this forum were;

1- the planes were shoot down over the ocean as practiced in wargames

2- flown into the north pole (or whatever the hell that place is called) as reported by CNN where planes were spotted on radar the day after 9/11,

3- the planes landed somewhere and everyone on board was wacked (mysteroius plane landed at an airport somewhere)

The only thing that's fo sho is that if you have control of the most powerful most well trained/funded military in the history of mankind, making 2 passenger planes disappear shouldn't be very hard to do.