PDA

View Full Version : Fema Rescuer talking about 9/11

thumper
11-21-2006, 01:31 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRQNCkdJxA

thumper
11-21-2006, 01:37 PM
these FEMA guys sure have a six sense for these things. First Oklahoma, now this...

BASE701
11-21-2006, 07:13 PM
They have a knack for it in London as well. Hmmmm.

thumper
11-21-2006, 07:23 PM
They have a knack for it in London as well. Hmmmm.there too???

BASE701
11-21-2006, 08:14 PM
there too???If I'm not mistaken, London's version of FEMA was running disaster drills the exact same day the London bombings happened.

thumper
11-21-2006, 11:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken, London's version of FEMA was running disaster drills the exact same day the London bombings happened.oh ya.

but were there helpers on the scene prepared before it happened?

BASE701
11-21-2006, 11:54 PM
oh ya.

but were there helpers on the scene prepared before it happened?I was not there my friend.

From what I've been able to understand, they were running a drill to cover exactly what happened, where it happend, at the same time it actually happened. I Think the entire crew just happened to be there including any helpers.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

thumper
11-22-2006, 02:09 AM
i wonder how any of us would react if they were holding a drill at the airport/subway/building where we happened to be at the time and we knew what was gonna happen.

it could happen like you see some FEMA guys who are putting on bomb suits, and you ask them what's going on, and they say "it's a drill". i would scream bloody murder and tell everyone to get out of the place.

amman254
11-22-2006, 04:00 AM
look at the film "ludicrous diversions - 77 bombing diversions documentary". (google video).
the guy that was in charge of the drills, even blew it as he went in front of a TV camera in the afternooon, and commented on how surprised they all were, as exactly at the places where they were ready to drill...they got hit.

I was not there my friend.

From what I've been able to understand, they were running a drill to cover exactly what happened, where it happend, at the same time it actually happened. I Think the entire crew just happened to be there including any helpers.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

werther
11-22-2006, 09:46 AM
this is discussed in terrorstorm as well

thumper
11-22-2006, 01:13 PM
he may not have blown it per se.

according to the compartmentalization paradigm, he would have been as clueless as the rest of as to what the 'real plan' was.
look at the film "ludicrous diversions - 77 bombing diversions documentary". (google video).
the guy that was in charge of the drills, even blew it as he went in front of a TV camera in the afternooon, and commented on how surprised they all were, as exactly at the places where they were ready to drill...they got hit.