PDA

View Full Version : Keep It Simple

Gold9472
11-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Keep It Simple

Imagine someone from the movement going to tell someone the "truth"...

"OH MY GOD!!!, you're never going to believe this!!!

As it turns out, we weren't told the truth about 9/11. Instead, the Government LIED to us! Did you know that? Did ya know? First of all, the planes didn't even exist that day. As a matter of fact, they were really missiles disguised as planes with this amazing Hologram technology. Or, maybe there were missiles strapped to the underbelly of the planes, and they fired them into the buildings before impact. It's hard to tell because all of the videos, and photos from that day are totally faked.

They also managed to use the old "Star Wars" program to fire a beam from space powerful enough to bring the towers, and building 7 down. The ex-Chief of the "Star Wars" program is part of the 9/11 Truth Movement didn't ya know? He recently won 44% of the vote in Florida.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy. C'mon, you gotta listen to what I'm saying! They lied, they all lied!"

That's what this movement sounds like right now. A bunch of garbly gook that makes little to no sense. Now is not the time for this movement to be divided, and argue over our theories. Now is the time for us to be united with the facts.

Imagine someone from this movement going to tell someone this "truth"...

"Hi... can I have a moment of your time please? Thanks... Are you aware that the 9/11 family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission declared their report a "hollow failure", and the commission itself, "derelict in its' duties?" Did you know that these very same families recently questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Commission's report, and are now calling for an entirely new investigation? They are also demanding the release of documentation pertaining to the CIA Inspector General's report, the Joint Congressional Inquiry's 28 redacted pages, and all of the details regarding the recently exposed July 10th meeting between Condoleezza Rice, George Tenet, and Cofer Black.

Yep, it's all true. Would you like to know more?"

I wonder which method works better?

BASE701
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
I thought I might share what happened today at work.

I was talking to a co worker(who thinks I'm nuts) about the Federal Reserve, when another co worker walked up and seemed interested. He asked If we were talking about the New World Order. I replied that in a way, we were.

Later on in the day co worker #2 came up to me and started asking some questions about what I knew. I told him I was just beginning to learn the entire scope of it, but there were a few things I could show him.

I pulled up youtube on my computer, and showed him building #7 being demolished. This fellow never even knew about it. He of course knew about the twin towers, but nothing of this building. Seems our news didn't do a very good job of reporting it. I wen't on to show him a short video of Silverstein saying to "pull the building". My co worker and I then discussed what it would take to pull it, the amount of set-up time, and the fact that firefighters aren't demolition experts to begin with. I then explained to him, that if in fact, #7 was a controlled demolition, the entire 911 story was a complete joke. He agreed.

I sent him home with a homework asignment tonight. To watch TerrorStorm, and to pay close attention to the false flag operations noted in it.

I'll share with you tomorrow what he thinks.

Any thoughts on how I could improve, would be greatly appreciated.

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
I thought I might share what happened today at work.

I was talking to a co worker(who thinks I'm nuts) about the Federal Reserve, when another co worker walked up and seemed interested. He asked If we were talking about the New World Order. I replied that in a way, we were.

Later on in the day co worker #2 came up to me and started asking some questions about what I knew. I told him I was just beginning to learn the entire scope of it, but there were a few things I could show him.

I pulled up youtube on my computer, and showed him building #7 being demolished. This fellow never even knew about it. He of course knew about the twin towers, but nothing of this building. Seems our news didn't do a very good job of reporting it. I wen't on to show him a short video of Silverstein saying to "pull the building". My co worker and I then discussed what it would take to pull it, the amount of set-up time, and the fact that firefighters aren't demolition experts to begin with. I then explained to him, that if in fact, #7 was a controlled demolition, the entire 911 story was a complete joke. He agreed.

I sent him home with a homework asignment tonight. To watch TerrorStorm, and to pay close attention to the false flag operations noted in it.

I'll share with you tomorrow what he thinks.

Any thoughts on how I could improve, would be greatly appreciated.

No, the "news" ignored Building 7. The "news" tried to make a fool of Prof. Jones while he was on the Tucker Carlson show. Tucker refused to show the video footage he had sent them of Building 7's collapse. Mike Berger, the Media Coordinator for 911Truth.org recently had to make a deal to get on the "news". He said something like, "I'm not going to go on unless you show footage of Building 7." They agreed.

No one can deny the arguments made for Controlled Demolition are convincing, and if that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.

My personal opinion is that the impact from telling people the families that fought for the creation of the original commission declared it a failure, and are calling for an entirely new investigation, can't be matched.

That is, of course, my opinion.

BASE701
11-16-2006, 07:32 PM
My personal opinion is that the impact from telling people the families that fought for the creation of the original commission declared it a failure, and are calling for an entirely new investigation, can't be matched.

That is, of course, my opinion.I will make sure to mention this very point tomorrow. Do you have a good link to this story?

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 07:34 PM
I will make sure to mention this very point tomorrow. Do you have a good link to this story?

Do I have a good link? My friend, if links are what you want, you've stumbled across a literal Gold Mine... ;)

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3604

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 07:37 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12565

BASE701
11-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Do I have a good link? My friend, if links are what you want, you've stumbled across a literal Gold Mine... ;)

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3604Outstanding. Thank you!

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 07:38 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12345

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Outstanding. Thank you!

You're welcome.

BASE701
11-16-2006, 09:13 PM
What an outstanding movie. I will share it with anyone who cares to see it.

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 09:37 PM
What an outstanding movie. I will share it with anyone who cares to see it.

You've never seen it?

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm glad you liked it.

BASE701
11-16-2006, 09:45 PM
You've never seen it?No that was the first time. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could watch this film and know there is a huge coverup. Thanks again for the links.

Gold9472
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
No that was the first time. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could watch this film and know there is a huge coverup. Thanks again for the links.

:) Thank YOU.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Wow, I just followed that link. I didn't know PFT is on Blogger now. Watchin it, AGAIN!

BASE701
11-17-2006, 06:24 PM
that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.I was wondering if this video is available online? If not, what does is supposedly show?

Gold9472
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13401

BASE701
11-17-2006, 07:08 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13401
I suppose if it is legit, they(Gov.) will just claim the booms are the sound of the floors collapsing. I think that the speed of the collapse is enough evidence to support controlled demolition. Why in the world can't people see this?!!!

Gold9472
11-17-2006, 07:15 PM
I suppose if it is legit, they(Gov.) will just claim the booms are the sound of the floors collapsing. I think that the speed of the collapse is enough evidence to support controlled demolition. Why in the world can't people see this?!!!

Well... the best "counter" arguments I've heard against the idea of Controlled Demolition is "how did they get the explosives in the building without anybody finding out?", and "why did the buildings start their collapse from the areas of impact?"

I have heard of the shutdowns of the towers, etc... that may be a time when they could have allegedly planted them. As for why the buildings started their collapse at the point of impact, to my knowledge, I haven't heard that convincingly explained...

BASE701
11-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Well... the best "counter" arguments I've heard against the idea of Controlled Demolition is "how did they get the explosives in the building without anybody finding out?", and "why did the buildings start their collapse from the areas of impact?"

I have heard of the shutdowns of the towers, etc... that may be a time when they could have allegedly planted them. As for why the buildings started their collapse at the point of impact, to my knowledge, I haven't heard that convincingly explained...I agree that I haven't heard any argument as to why the collapse started at the impact points. I can only speculate that the charges were controlled by an operator that was good at his job. I'm sure a job this big would have been well thought out. Starting the demolition at the point of impact seems easy enough to me.

Also though, I do believe the demolition was started right after the Jets crashed. If I recall, there were explosions in the basement of the towers right after impact. Also, firefighters reported explosions during the time they were in the towers. If I am wrong about this, please tell me.

Gold9472
11-17-2006, 07:28 PM
I think that's a Willie Rodriguez thing.

BASE701
11-17-2006, 07:31 PM
I think that's a Willie Rodriguez thing.Is he not a trustworthy source? Remember, I'm still learning.

BASE701
11-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Also, the significant damage in the lobby of the tower should be a clue. Firefighters reported that.

Gold9472
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Is he not a trustworthy source? Remember, I'm still learning.

Who Willie? He's a good man.

BASE701
11-21-2006, 08:44 PM
No, the "news" ignored Building 7. The "news" tried to make a fool of Prof. Jones while he was on the Tucker Carlson show. Tucker refused to show the video footage he had sent them of Building 7's collapse. Mike Berger, the Media Coordinator for 911Truth.org recently had to make a deal to get on the "news". He said something like, "I'm not going to go on unless you show footage of Building 7." They agreed.

No one can deny the arguments made for Controlled Demolition are convincing, and if that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.

That is, of course, my opinion.I thought I'd share with you what happened with my co worker after he watched 911 Mysteries.

He came up to me Monday morning and told me he lost sleep over it. He wondered how his own gov. could kill it's own citizens.(This fellow is from Jersey BTW.) He was disturbed, and hasn't wanted to talk much about it since.

I feel bad in a way. This guy has a wonderful family, and a good life.

It makes me understand what an uphill battle this is.

AuGmENTor
11-21-2006, 09:44 PM
I thought I'd share with you what happened with my co worker after he watched 911 Mysteries.

He came up to me Monday morning and told me he lost sleep over it. He wondered how his own gov. could kill it's own citizens.(This fellow is from Jersey BTW.) He was disturbed, and hasn't wanted to talk much about it since.

I feel bad in a way. This guy has a wonderful family, and a good life.

It makes me understand what an uphill battle this is.It happens man "Everybodys gotta learn sometime" (which is also a good documentary btw) Think about your own life. Would you rather not know what you know now? And just remain blissfully unaware? Well, project that onto your friend. I remember when I unplugged (less than a year ago, but not MUCH less) I didn't sleep for weeks. Didn't eat alot. Was generally all fucked up over it. But it gets better. You learn to deal with it. And you HAVE to tell people about it. That kinda lances the boil.

BASE701
11-21-2006, 09:58 PM
It happens man "Everybodys gotta learn sometime" (which is also a good documentary btw) Think about your own life. Would you rather not know what you know now? And just remain blissfully unaware? Well, project that onto your friend. I remember when I unplugged (less than a year ago, but not MUCH less) I didn't sleep for weeks. Didn't eat alot. Was generally all fucked up over it. But it gets better. You learn to deal with it. And you HAVE to tell people about it. That kinda lances the boil.I haven't slept much in a month, so I feel ya there bro.

It's just the f#cked up way he's taking it. I'm afraid it's really messed him up. But I also agree that it is for his own good.

Why is the media not all over this?!! There is enough evidence to at least make a 60 minutes program![sarcasm].

Our country is going to make me either lose friends, or mess up my friends to get the truth out.

AuGmENTor
11-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Our country is going to make me either lose friends, or mess up my friends to get the truth out.

Or storm the whitehouse with a shotgun? hehe. It DOES get better. You never answered my question.

BASE701
11-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Or storm the whitehouse with a shotgun? hehe. It DOES get better. You never answered my question.I'd rather know.

AuGmENTor
11-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Good. Sidebar: Love your avatar. Night man. Gotta get up sooperdooper erly!

BASE701
11-21-2006, 10:06 PM
I just want to do something about it. That's all.

Gold9472
11-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Start a group in your area...

BASE701
11-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Start a group in your area...I'm trying to spread the word at my work. So far, I've convinced a guy with one video. He now is withdrawn and won't talk. Another guy thinks I'm crazy, and won't talk.

How do I start a group?!!!

I don't mean to sound frustrated, but I am. I am so convinced, and it's hard to understand why others are not.

Gold9472
11-21-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm trying to spread the word at my work. So far, I've convinced a guy with one video. He now is withdrawn and won't talk. Another guy thinks I'm crazy, and won't talk.

How do I start a group?!!!

I don't mean to sound frustrated, but I am. I am so convinced, and it's hard to understand why others are not.

Phew... that's a tough question...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7827