PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2006, 08:15 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/15112006/344/oj-simpson-s.html

TV network Fox plans to broadcast an interview with OJ Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the killings of his ex-wife and her friend.

Simpson was acquitted of murder in a widely-watched trial.

The two-part interview, OJ Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened, will air on November 27 and 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"OJ Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement.

"In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade." Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 06:02 PM
I read Vincent Bugliosis book on how they dropped the ball on that trial. He was the DA that tried Manson many years ago. They couldn't have made more of a mess of that if they had TRIED.

Eckolaker
11-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Statute of Limitations anyone?

Fucking OJ

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Statute of Limitations anyone?

Fucking OJThere IS no statute of limitations on murder... The problem is that you can't be tried for the same crime 2x. He could openly admit he did it now, and not have a problem. Well I think that's how it works, I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will correct me.

beltman713
11-16-2006, 06:39 PM
There IS no statute of limitations on murder... The problem is that you can't be tried for the same crime 2x. He could openly admit he did it now, and not have a problem. Well I think that's how it works, I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will correct me.
You are right, they call it "Double Jeopardy". You can't be tried for the same crime twice.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 06:41 PM
You are right, they call it "Double Jeopardy". You can't be tried for the same crime twice.Yeah but can't they just change it to like 2nd degree manslaughter or something... It's not the same crime.

Eckolaker
11-16-2006, 06:51 PM
There IS no statute of limitations on murder... The problem is that you can't be tried for the same crime 2x. He could openly admit he did it now, and not have a problem. Well I think that's how it works, I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will correct me.

Touche

beltman713
11-16-2006, 07:46 PM
I heard someone speculating that if the Federal government wanted to, they could charge him with violating their (Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman) civil rights, or something like that.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
I heard someone speculating that if the Federal government wanted to, they could charge him with violating their (Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman) civil rights, or something like that.Heh, and charge him with littering for leaving their corpses around?

beltman713
11-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Heh, and charge him with littering for leaving their corpses around?
Yeah, and dumping bio waste, their blood all over the ground.

beltman713
11-16-2006, 07:54 PM
And leaving the scene of a crime.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Isn't there a joke like that. The redneck runs over the negroes? I forget it but it's something like that.

AuGmENTor
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
I read excerts* from this. I found the friend "Charlie" that he described as doing all these horrible things disturbing...