PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones

cottonzway
11-13-2006, 08:32 PM
What are the views of Alex here? While I think Alex is a bit extreme I am becoming a fan of his. He has some of the biggest balls of any man in this country! So what are everyone's views of Alex here?

His sites:

www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com)

www.prisonplanet.com (http://www.prisonplanet.com)

beltman713
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
When have you been looking at his balls?

AuGmENTor
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
When have you been looking at his balls?Damn it you beat me to it... Cotton, love him or hate him, he's in peoples face, and says stuff alot wont. I think in person he's a pompous ass. As a talk show host he's on the money... asks the right questions and stuff. I've watched almost everything he's done, and alot of the facts I've checked prove out, so I respect him professionally. But google him and you'll find that some hate him like the antichrist, and others worship him like the antichrist. I met him, and what a dick. But that could be cause of public image or some other shit I know nothing about....

cottonzway
11-13-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't care what he is like to be honest. I just like someone who puts it out like that. I'm just happy to hear someone who speaks on these issues on a national level. If he is an ass, meh, the person is much less imporant then the point IMO.

AuGmENTor
11-14-2006, 06:34 AM
the person is much less imporant then the point IMO true

PhilosophyGenius
11-14-2006, 06:19 PM
I'm somewhat new to his work compared to others (almost a year). I've seen a few of his docementaries and a lot of his clips online and I think he's really exicting and knowledable. His rhetoric is a bit extreme for me sometimes like when he says the illuminati wants to make us slaves and so forth. But overall I like him a lot.

AuGmENTor
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm somewhat new to his work compared to others (almost a year). I've seen a few of his docementaries and a lot of his clips online and I think he's really exicting and knowledable. His rhetoric is a bit extreme for me sometimes like when he says the illuminati wants to make us slaves and so forth. But overall I like him a lot."The New World Order Is Gonna Eat Your BABY!!!!!!!!!"

BASE701
11-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Damn it you beat me to it... Cotton, love him or hate him, he's in peoples face, and says stuff alot wont. I think in person he's a pompous ass. As a talk show host he's on the money... asks the right questions and stuff. I've watched almost everything he's done, and alot of the facts I've checked prove out, so I respect him professionally. But google him and you'll find that some hate him like the antichrist, and others worship him like the antichrist. I met him, and what a dick. But that could be cause of public image or some other shit I know nothing about....I've never met him, but I love his work. I wonder if the position he is in, and the way he is treated by many, make him seem pompus? I'd be very defensive myself.

I definately don't worship the guy, but he sure makes one think.

aceace
11-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Alex is the real deal. I may not agree with everything, but Alex is exposing the criminal elements of globalism. That is the real threat to America.

AuGmENTor
11-14-2006, 09:53 PM
I've never met him, but I love his work. I wonder if the position he is in, and the way he is treated by many, make him seem pompus? I'd be very defensive myself.

I definately don't worship the guy, but he sure makes one think.Yeah you could be right about that. I guess anyone who gets up there a bit is a bit jumpy. I've talked to others who've met him, and thats the concensus*. (bit of a dick). It just always seems to me like he's in character. Loud. I don't know. I try not to judge people, so I'll just shut up now.

cottonzway
11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I am sure he gets shit form a lot of people who hate him so it is probably hard for him to be "himself" when so many people are out to attack him.

BASE701
11-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah you could be right about that. I guess anyone who gets up there a bit is a bit jumpy. I've talked to others who've met him, and thats the concensus*. (bit of a dick). It just always seems to me like he's in character. Loud. I don't know. I try not to judge people, so I'll just shut up now.No reason to shut up. Fame makes people act differently. I respect his views and such, but I have no way of knowing the man thus far.

I'm not so sure he isn't selling out to the same system he berates.

AuGmENTor
11-15-2006, 06:43 AM
I'm not so sure he isn't selling out to the same system he berates. There is no shortage of people who say the same thing, but I don't know how true it is. I go by how people act, and their actions. He seems genuinely concerned for this country. It could be his persona that grinds me. I'm a bit loud by nature, but Alex is always yellin. Makes me seem quite by nature.

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2006, 06:49 PM
"The New World Order Is Gonna Eat Your BABY!!!!!!!!!"

He said that?

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I am sure he gets shit form a lot of people who hate him so it is probably hard for him to be "himself" when so many people are out to attack him.

Check out this clip in 2002:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p83D7hbMXyM

I'm not sure if this was a one time deal but Jones verbal skills sucked in that clip. His skills increased 10X since.

He goes crazy in minute 3.

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Alex is the real deal. I may not agree with everything, but Alex is exposing the criminal elements of globalism. That is the real threat to America.

I agree with that, he always comes out with crazy info no one's ever heard of.

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Jones is amazing though. He can bust out with tons of facts and just overwhelm someone in a debate. He's intense.

cottonzway
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm not so sure he isn't selling out to the same system he berates.

There are always disinfo people among those trying to do the right thing. I think it is good to question that. However despite what people think about Alex he has the right intentions. He is in too deep and has said too much to sell out at this point. This is a man who BULLHORNED the Builderburg Group of all people. I do think Alex is prepared to give his life to his cause.

somebigguy
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Big fan of Alex Jones, I wasn't too sure about him at first, but after seeing him doing what he does best in Chicago, I am behind him 100%.

somebigguy
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Plus Terrorstorm kicks ass.

BASE701
11-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Just so you all know, I'm new to this movement. The "light" came on for me less than a month ago. I have been starved for info ever since. Alex Jones has been a great help to my understanding. And yes, Terror Storm is an excellent movie.

It's an amazing experience to have your entire belief system completely turned upside-down.

PhilosophyGenius
11-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Just so you all know, I'm new to this movement. The "light" came on for me less than a month ago. I have been starved for info ever since. Alex Jones has been a great help to my understanding. And yes, Terror Storm is an excellent movie.

It's an amazing experience to have your entire belief system completely turned upside-down.

Hi base.

AuGmENTor
11-16-2006, 05:29 PM
He said that?Na one of the radio shows was bashin him, and did an impression of him that almost made me soil myself, and that's what the impersonater said. Guess you hadda be there...

BASE701
11-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi base.Hello friend.

Eckolaker
11-16-2006, 08:17 PM
To anyone that doubts his sincerity all you need do is listen to his voice when he talks.

The human physical response is full of voluntary and non-voluntary responses. Its the same basic principles that "lie-detectors" work off.

Anyone ever yelled at someone and literally lost your voice because you were so passionate about what you were saying?

Anyone ever been so pissed off its sounds like you're crying?

Anyone ever been so fed up with something you literally feel sick to your stomach.

Alex is geniune, he is a true American Patriot. Im proud to refer people to his work, and his show.

Alex is far more informed then the average truther. If even a 10th of what he says is true, we are far worse off then any of us care to admit.

The scale and scope that surrounds the corruption and evil things these people do is far to big for most to grasp.