PDA

View Full Version : FBI Agents Raid Offices Of Cancer Physician

Gold9472
11-12-2006, 10:55 AM
FBI Agents Raid Offices Of Cancer Physician

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_314195215.html

(Gold9472: The news footage is available in the link.)

11/11/2006

(CBS) FOUNTAIN VALLEY - The lawyer for a prominent cancer doctor whose Fountain Valley offices were searched by federal agents said Friday his client will cooperate fully in the investigation and expects "full vindication."

Attorney Robert Lauchlan Jr. said he does not know why the offices of Dr. Glen Justice were searched by agents from the FBI and Internal Revenue Service on Wednesday.

Justice is director of Pacific Coast Hematology/Oncology Medical Group. The search warrant affidavit is sealed, the lawyer said.

Federal offices were closed Friday in observance of Veterans Day. The doctor, who has been president of the American Cancer Society's Orange County Regional Council since 2000, is medical director of the cancer center at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.

Lauchlan said the doctor's patients "remain our first priority, and we will continue to provide them with exceptional care without interruption."

According to the National Institutes of Health, the doctor is a lead investigator in eight drug trials involving a prostate cancer vaccine and in treatments for leukemia, lung and breast cancer.

Jennifer Horspool, spokeswoman for the local chapter of the American Cancer Society, told the Orange County Register that Justice is "very philanthropic and "extremely helpful to many, many cancer patients."

According to the Register, the state medical board has no record of disciplinary action against the doctor.

Lauchlan said that the doctor had "no advance notice" of the search.

beltman713
11-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Crazy. Maybe they're afraid he might find a cure.

Gold9472
11-12-2006, 11:08 AM
That's the first thing that popped into my head.

Chana3812
11-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Maybe he did some research on chemtrails, too.

Shit, I've never seen so many "younger" (40to50"s) people getting cancer. Three of my close friends have died from cancer in the last 5 years. I got it too - stage two breast cancer at age 42 - but I was lucky and survived.

Big Pharma likes us better when we're sick - no doubt !!