PDA

View Full Version : Beheaded Christian girls were Ramadan 'trophies' - "Wanted: 100 more Christian heads"

thumper
11-10-2006, 12:55 PM
THREE Christian high school girls were beheaded as a Ramadan "trophy" by Indonesian militants who conceived the idea after a visit to Philippines jihadists, a court heard yesterday.

The girls' severed heads were dumped in plastic bags in their village in Indonesia's strife-torn Central Sulawesi province, along with a handwritten note threatening more such attacks.

The note read: "Wanted: 100 more Christian heads, teenaged or adult, male or female; blood shall be answered with blood, soul with soul, head with head."

Javanese trader Hasanuddin appeared in Jakarta Central Court yesterday charged with planning and directing the murders in October last year. He faces a death sentence if found guilty under anti-terrorism legislation.

Hasanuddin allegedly returned from a visit to members of Philippines Islamist group the Moro Islamic Liberation Front with tales of how that organisation regularly staged bombings to coincide with Lebaran, the festival that ends the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. He later spoke with a preacher in Poso, Central Sulawesi, about whether such a plan could work in Indonesia, but expressed doubt about whether it was appropriate.

However, after further discussion with friends, he decided that beheading Christians could qualify as an act of Muslim charity.link (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20726085-2703,00.html)

Chana3812
11-10-2006, 06:00 PM
sounds like a "war-provoking" act. Probably the CIA is involved.

beltman713
11-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Or maybe it's the work of some real crazy fuckers.

Chana3812
11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
the world is full of crazy fuckers, unfortunately :(

thumper
11-10-2006, 08:26 PM
sounds like a "war-provoking" act. Probably the CIA is involved.no i don't believe so.

the illuminati operates by funding and operating two evil sides.

in this case, the muslims and neo-cons.

Chana3812
11-10-2006, 10:15 PM
I think the Illuminati could possibly be controlling the CIA... it's possible ???

thumper
11-10-2006, 11:45 PM
I think the Illuminati could possibly be controlling the CIA... it's possible ???yes that possible.

i'm just saying that the wahhabist movement is like the nazis of WWII.

yes they were controlled out of London, but that doesn't mean they are not dangerous or evil.