PDA

View Full Version : LOL, this dude on GLP sleeps inside a pyramid

thumper
11-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, I have been sleeping nightly inside a pyramid since March 4, 2003 and over the years I can tell everyone of you this: I used to like the taste of meat and now I can't stand to touch it with a ten foot pole.
Many of you may have read a book originally released in 1973 entitled, "Pyramid Power" which back then sold over a million and a half copies. It was written by one of our most valued scientists, Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan. I'm sure I'm not his only fan. A prolific inventor, Dr. Flanagan is credited with over 300 inventions and was named 1997 Scientist of the Year by the International Association for New Science. He also holds a patent pending on his process of manufacturing a delivery system for H- in living systems and industrial processes. Dr. Flanagan holds advanced degrees in nanotechnology, chemistry, bio-sciences and medicine.

Anyway, page 83 states:
A friend of mine placed his pet cat in a pyramid once a day for 1/2 hour. The cat liked the pyramid and began to sleep in it. When the test was begun, the cat had been a voracious meat eater. After 6 weeks, the cat stopped eating meat and starved rather than eat meat.
Subsequent tests indicated that the cat had changed his diet and would only eat fruit and vegetables, cheese and nuts.
The animal became a vegetarian!
He ate raw vegetables and fruits of all descriptions; cantalope, avacado, oranges, and watermelon. The same thing happened to another cat as well as my own poodle.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=308999&mpage=1&showdate=11/4/06

beltman713
11-04-2006, 07:10 PM
I sleep inside a box.

thumper
11-04-2006, 07:25 PM
i sleep in a racecar bed

PhilosophyGenius
11-04-2006, 07:25 PM
I sleep inside of a big square is connected to other squares.