PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Terror:

werther
11-02-2006, 12:35 PM
I just want to take a moment out to say that I have finally bought and read Webster Tarpley's 9-11 Synthetic Terror made in the USA, and it is by far the best book I have ever read. I have read a lot of the other 9-11 related books but for some reason I avoided this one. As a result I have now purchased the unauthorized biography of George H.W. Bush by Tarpley as well.

If you have not read Synthetic terror I really recommend you pick it up.
I am looking forward to seeing Webster Tarpley Nov. 11th at George Mason University. Anybody else going?

PhilosophyGenius
11-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Is there anything new in that book as far as theories or facts go that the average person wouldn't know by surfing this website?

werther
11-03-2006, 09:12 AM
For the most part.....no. But it is very well written -clear and concise. Though I have read about Sibel Edmonds here and in other books I think this one goes into greater detail and now I feel very confident in using her case in a debate where as before I could have but I couldn't make it to convincing. Though ybbs is a valuable resource I think its better for a beginner to have a concentrated well orgainized resource, like Synthetic Terror, rather than picking and choosing through a website.

al uh looyah
11-03-2006, 07:30 PM
you can read the online pdf, available here:

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119638.pdf