PDA

View Full Version : An enlightened coversation I had today.

aceace
10-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I am the route supervisor for a local vending company. It is my job to train anyone new, and make sure the route drivers are doing their job. Along with other minor jobs as needed.

For the last week I have been training a new girl for our vending route at the Crane Naval Base. There are very few personnel there. This is mostly a civilian base with many contractors it employs about 4000 people. Its tough to go there at times, you guys know how I feel about this war. I only have to be there till Thursday and then the new driver will take over. I have basically kept my mouth shut and just did my job. Hoping to get through this as quick as possible.

Today I had an opportunity to speak with a guy that works there, no one else was around just me and him sitting in a designated smoking area lighting up. I asked him what he did here and he said he loaded trucks with equipment. I asked him what he thought about Iraq (just prying a little) He said its bullshit. I asked him why. He said "I'm a veteran and those guys that comeback from there will be all fucked up." "Some mentally, some physically and this Govt doesn't give a fuck about them"

He said " I've been there, I know what goes on... every war is fucked up. A lot of people die that don't deserve to die" I agreed! He said "You know they ask you to fight and then they cut benefits for Veterans, the worst part is nobody in America gives a fuck anymore about anything" I agreed again.

I told him that I cared, that I had started the Libertarian Party in Lawrence county. That I speak out whenever I could. He said "good for you man."

I asked him if he thought the Govt was involved in 911. He said "Its possible, ya know the military in Washington is all about being a mason. If your a mason you go places. If not your just a nobody, a sacrifice."

I was wondering what brought that up when he said "This Govt doesn't give a fuck about anyone except corporations." Again I agreed. "They just look out for each other up there (Wash.DC) they've fucked over everyone and nobody here gives a fuck anymore."

I told that I had done lots of research about 911. I told him to watch the video of WTC7 and how it fell. I told him that it wasn't hit by anything and only had small fires. That until Sept 11th no concrete and steel skyscraper had ever collapsed from fire and on that day 3 did. He said he would check it out and I told him about 911truth.org I asked him what he thought about Bush and he said he's just a puppet (naturally I agreed) I asked who he thought was running things and he said "probably Cheney but that he was a puppet too." I asked him "who do you think is at the top." He said "The bankers, they control everything.They decide who lives and dies, its fucked up you know." Again I agreed. I asked him how long he was in the military and he said "20 years. Hell, I flew over Beirut in 83 and we were told to bomb the hell out of everything and thats what we did. None of it was on TV, nobody knows anything about it."

His truck that he had to unload arrived and it ended there. Wish I could have talked some more, I think he knows some things.

pigboy666
11-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I asked him if he thought the Govt was involved in 911. He said "Its possible, ya know the military in Washington is all about being a mason. If your a mason you go places. If not your just a nobody, a sacrifice."

What is it about being a mason that seems to grant so much influence?

My Grandfather, god bless him, was a mason for 50 years. He became a Master Mason and honourary 33rd degree member. If I remember correctly, Colin Powel is a 33rd degree member. Politicians and leaders through history have been associated with Masons.

Its almost funny how masons are demonized through much of the conspiracy literature. If you go to your local mason lodge however, you find friendly old geezers doing chartity work and hiding from their wives. Sadly it seems as though grass root masons are dying out.

I know this is far fetched. Is it possible to create a new masonic order? To use whatever it is about being a mason to our advantage?

werther
11-02-2006, 09:13 AM
yeah, my uncle is a Mason, he's also a Harley drivin' bad ass that dislikes our government. I don't really believe the Mason stuff too much.

As for your conversation with the veteran....You start to realize that we really are not alone in our thinking. When you start talking to people on a personal level it seems most people feel the same way, we just don't do shit about it.

dMole
12-04-2007, 03:31 AM
Dig a little (or a LOT) deeper...

PhilosophyGenius
12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Nice story.

He's right about bankers and a small group of people who really control everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo&feature=related

AuGmENTor
12-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Nice story.

He's right about bankers and a small group of people who really control everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo&feature=relatedX2