PDA

View Full Version : can you be against illegal immigration and a 9/11 truther?

thumper
10-29-2006, 01:30 PM
well

Chana3812
10-29-2006, 01:45 PM
I would certainly think so -- one has nothing to do with the other

I wish the INS would be more efficient - that would solve lots of problems here in Florida

thumper
10-29-2006, 04:10 PM
i've just noticed on the whole that 9/11 truth is a predominantly left wing thing

Eckolaker
10-29-2006, 10:19 PM
I know I am a conservative at heart. Probably more in the Goldwater sense of the word.

I am against illegal immigration. However, thats not to say I am not for immigration into this country. Both sides of the argument have their pro's and con's...but at the end of the day, something needs to be done with the system.

My hope is that our work will lead to revolutionary changes across the board.

I think Steven Hawking said it best that the next hundred years will determine if humans will survive on this planet.

Chana3812
10-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Well, considering war is predominantly a right wing thing, and 9/11 led us into the biggest war in decades.... dee dee dee

Right wingers don't want to know the truth about 9/11 - especially if they own Halliburton stock. Oh my - how could they sleep at night ???

PhilosophyGenius
10-30-2006, 01:51 AM
I am for both. Like Chris Rock said, "I've got some shit I'm liberal about, I've got some shit I'm conservative about. Crime, I'm conservative, prostitution, I'm Liberal".

AuGmENTor
10-30-2006, 07:24 AM
The only thing I don't like is that it's ILLEGAL immagration. These people are taught in their schools that this is their territory, and they have every right to come up here and hop on welfare. I am not against the concept of immigration on the whole. Alot of this country was built by people (like my Grandfather) who came here and loved America and what it stood for. These people who come here and don't stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, or want anything to do with our culture can get the fuck out for all of me. I am so sick of our society trying to cram spanish down my throat. I speak some spanish, but I wont to any of those people on general pricipals. So yeah I believe 911 to be the biggest crime in the history of our country, but I want illegal immigration to stop.

thumper
10-30-2006, 02:04 PM
i really think the illuminati is using immigrants to overthrow the country, just like how they used the "worker's revolution" to overthrow the Romanovs in Russia

Chana3812
10-30-2006, 04:58 PM
I dunno, thumper.

When I think of most of the illegals I know, I find it hard to believe that a bunch of maids in hotels and some orange pickers could overthrow the U.S. They just want a better life for their kids & family.

And from my experience, very few are on welfare. They only go to latin doctors who work from small dungy offices. Maybe they get foodstamps, I'm not sure.

Here in florida, illegal immigrants are just a part of the workforce. And... since we are surrounded by water, the Big Fence Idea doesn't work for us.

thumper
10-30-2006, 05:09 PM
thumpies

AuGmENTor
10-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Here in florida, illegal immigrants are just a part of the workforce. And... since we are surrounded by water, the Big Fence Idea doesn't work for us. Ny is the Cadillac of welfare states. It's been getting a bit better, but I have heard of people moving here because of the awsome programs. Here in NY, they live ten to a apartment, the women collect assistance while the men go make 8$/hr and cause the rent is spread so thin, they live relatively well (by some standards I guess.) I don't mean to be stereotypical, not all of them live that way. There are some who like you say are just trying to give a better life for their kids.

thumper
10-31-2006, 01:56 AM
I dunno, thumper.

When I think of most of the illegals I know, I find it hard to believe that a bunch of maids in hotels and some orange pickers could overthrow the U.S. They just want a better life for their kids & family.

And from my experience, very few are on welfare. They only go to latin doctors who work from small dungy offices. Maybe they get foodstamps, I'm not sure.

Here in florida, illegal immigrants are just a part of the workforce. And... since we are surrounded by water, the Big Fence Idea doesn't work for us.http://smiliesftw.com/x/fairenough.gif

thumper
10-31-2006, 01:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/raichu4u/chowsmall.jpg

PhilosophyGenius
10-31-2006, 01:59 AM
Illegal immigrants cost American tax payers litterally billions (in the double digets) of dollars in aid, education, health care, welfare, ect...

Chana3812
10-31-2006, 08:02 AM
So does war

I'd rather have illegal immigrants than war ANYDAY

Eckolaker
10-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Anyone live in southern Cali?

1/3 of the population is south american immigrants. Out of that im sure many are still illegal, and many more are being born in this country everyday.

However, like Chana said...War costs the taxpayers more money then the illegals.

Almost 4 years in Iraq has all but bleed this country dry.

PhilosophyGenius
10-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Anyone live in southern Cali?

1/3 of the population is south american immigrants. Out of that im sure many are still illegal, and many more are being born in this country everyday.

However, like Chana said...War costs the taxpayers more money then the illegals.

Almost 4 years in Iraq has all but bleed this country dry.

I was in a nice area area in Pasedena last year and as you go down the road, out of nowhere you feel as if your in Mexica. Its the craziest thing eva.

Yeah war costs more to the taxpayers but illegal immigration could cost us up to a trillion dollars. So I guess they balance out.

AuGmENTor
11-26-2006, 11:30 AM
So does war

I'd rather have illegal immigrants than war ANYDAYThat doesn't make EITHER ONE right! I'd rather have niether.

borepstein
11-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Illegal immigration is something you ought to oppose if you consider yourself a supporter of society respectful of the law. Now, that is not to say you can't advocate that the law itself - including the immigration law - be changed...