PDA

View Full Version : what was your most shocking moment ever since you became a 9/11 truther?

thumper
10-22-2006, 08:37 PM
for me, it was when after I had learned the ins and outs of 9/11 for at least a year and a half, and then the London bombing. Imediately, I felt chills in my spine when I thought this might be another inside job. This time I was prepared. This time, it wasn't 'terrorists' as how I used to think of them, but our own western governments. I was scared, incredulous, shocked, enraged, and raring for action all at once.

when I saw Peter Powers declare that they were running 'practice drills (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc&eurl=)' I couldn't help but yell at my computer screen. but really, my jaw dropped. for once the blinders had been removed so to speak, and i was seeing not what the puppet masters wanted me to see, but rather them giving away their own position from their sniping perch.

i'll always remember that day as the one where i wasn't caught off guard, where I knew who was hurting us. I want them to know that I knew, and I knew right away.

please share your moments.

PhilosophyGenius
10-23-2006, 12:56 AM
learning about the nwo and how deep it was

thumper
10-23-2006, 01:14 AM
also the popes funeral, and hearing aobut the skull and cross bones on his coffin