PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Promotes A Book Against Muslims

Gold9472
10-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Ann Coulter Promotes A Book Against Muslims

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/coulterhatred.gif

I just received an email from Ann Coulter asking for me to subscribe to "Human Events" which is apparently her "Editorial Home."

The email was about the promotion of a book called, "The Truth About Muhammad"

I saw the subtitle of the book, and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion"

I REALLY REALLY despise Ann Coulter.

werther
10-18-2006, 01:56 PM
during the advancement of the ottoman empire when the turks would take over land occupied by christians, they(the turks) would not force them to convert. In the Koran it teaches that "there shall be no compulsion on religion". And the Turks abided by this. Christians that refused to convert had to pay a 'head tax'.

Now what happened when a Christian nation took over a land occupied by Muslims? Were they so kind? Fuck no.

Was this 'no compulsion' stipulation always followed?...probably not. I am sure we can look through history and find some grotesque examples where the invaders would butcher the infidels.
But, I would argue that it would prove to be more difficult to find examples of Christians being at all forgiving of the Muslim inhabitants in lands which they invaded.

I hate Ann Coulter. I hate religion. I hate customers that wait 6 months to pay on a net 30 invoice.

Gold9472
10-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Good points. We have good little Christians all over the world trying to convert people.

PhilosophyGenius
10-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Any confirmation if Coulter was born a man or not?

Tonya
10-18-2006, 03:35 PM
We have good little Christians all over the world trying to convert people.

There are also Christians that don't try to convert people. I just respect people for whatever faith they choose and if they choose no faith at all is cool too. I may not understand it, but they probably don't understand my choice either. It is an individual choice. That is how I feel.

I see why some people are in a faith because they were born into it and stick with it even if they aren't religious. I see people that are spiritual but don't subscribe to "organised religion". I see how people have been completely turned off by the idea of religion because of what they've witnessed done in the name of religion. Or turned off by people that mascarade themselves as religious but simply act with no morals. Some think religion is simply a need people have to believe in something greater than themselves to feel that things aren't random, but have meaning. Like it is a weakness or lack of education. I get it. We all know it is a choice---at least for us in this country. What I don't get is why we have to label some religions as bad and some as cool. How stupid is that? It is a choice, respect the choices others make for themselves be it agnostic, atheism, or "organised religion".

I hate that the simple word or idea of "christianity" has become a bad word to many liberals or independents or whatevers, like the word "liberal" has become to conservatives.

All religions have their weaknesses when used wrong.

As for Ann: The fact that she used the word "Truth" in the title pisses me off too.
The fact that she talks about Intolerance at all is so hypocritical!
I can't stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!! People that have a heart like that do not follow what it really means to be a christian. She---like many other bad examples is what gives christianity such a bad rap.

P.S. I bet this book will really piss off Kevin Barrett, I mean what kind of expert does Ann think she is on the Muslim faith??? Is her view not totally biased????

werther
10-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I do not believe in religion and am not sure if there ever was a god, but I certainly do not believe that those that do hold beliefs which differ from mine are 'stupid' or 'uneducated'.

I hear completely what Tonya is saying, I do not 'believe', I 'know' that the witch Ann Coulter brings out the worst in people.

Gold9472
10-18-2006, 03:54 PM
I sent this to Kevin... he's funny.

"jeez, maybe she and kaminski should breed -- their lovechild could run for antichrist"

Chana3812
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Ann, the Man, will be in Tampa tomorrow night speaking at USF. We gotta a little "October surprise" planned for that cvnt !!

Gold9472
10-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Ann, the Man, will be in Tampa tomorrow night speaking at USF. We gotta a little "October surprise" planned for that cvnt !!

Do me a favor, and kick her right in the balls.

Tonya
10-18-2006, 07:38 PM

OHHH---you will have to share with us how it goes!!!!!
Good Luck!!

wish I were in Florida with ya and take part in your plan!!!

:liverd: