PDA

View Full Version : "Official" 9/11 Story On Life Support: The Truth Is Taking Over

Gold9472
10-16-2006, 11:32 AM
"Official" 9/11 story On Life support; The Truth is Taking Over

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_john_per_061016_the_truth_is_taking_.htm

by John Perry
10/16/2006

The gutless purveyors of fraud trying to shout down the 9/11 Truth movement are not going to like this news. The "official" story is on life support, and the prognosis is not good.

A new New York Times/CBS poll reveals that only 16 percent of Americans think they're being told the whole truth about 9/11, down from 21 percent in May of 2002. Over this same period, the number who believe the administration is "hiding something" has actually decreased from 65 to 53 percent, which might seem odd, but only until you take into account that the ranks of those who think the Bush crime family is "mostly lying" has skyrocketed from 8 to 28 percent. Feelings are getting stronger. Skepticism is giving way to certainty. The 9/11 Truth Movement is growing exponentially.

This growth appears to be striking nerves in the "debunker" community. They're no longer just laughing feebly and attempting to toss us into the imaginary dustbin of negative connotations with labels like "conspiracy theorists", "paranoid liberals" and "clown shoe conspiradroids" (which I'm sure somebody spent hours coming up with and thinks is really clever).

It now seems that we are beginning to move from stage one of nineteenth century philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer's three stages of truth, which is ridicule, to stage two, which is violent opposition (stage three is acceptance of the truth as being self-evident). This is apparent in the fact that many in the "debunking" crowd have now taken to equating us with people who deny the Holocaust. That's right folks, we're "9/11 deniers".

These goons can't even make their propaganda make sense. How can a movement of millions seeking the truth about and justice for 9/11 possibly be called deniers? Why would we be seeking answers for something that we're supposedly denying?

They might counter that we are denying not the event, but the truth of the event. That is, the truth according to them, which essentially consists of "your crackpot theories have been debunked hundreds of times, shut up, go home, conspiradroid." Forget a truly objective analysis of the entirety of evidence. The "debunkers" can't be bothered. We just need to take their word for it. They're smarter than us and we should just accept whatever they say as gospel.

Nice try, geniuses. The real deniers are staring back at you from the mirror.

For the sake of clarity: I am not attacking those who are unsure where they stand regarding responsibility for the 9/11 attacks, or those who just plain don't think it's possible that a remorseless band of homegrown murderers could exist within our own government. I am living proof that this is not a reality that is easy to accept. It took me over two years of quiet research and another six months before I could bring myself to write about it. I eventually realized that silence is tantamount to complicity, and the writing came easily.

My focus is on those who viciously, sophomorically, disingenuously and shamefully attack us for simply trying to initiate a legitimate, truly independent 9/11 investigation.

If you think the 9/11 Commission's "investigation" was legitimate, you need to expand your information horizons. Reams of very important, very relevant testimony that occurred before them was completely ignored in their final report. For example, the testimony of former transportation secretary Norman Mineta.

Mineta was in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center with Dick Cheney on the morning of 9/11, as the craft that eventually struck the Pentagon approached. Here is an excerpt from his testimony:

"There was a young man who would come in and say to the vice president 'the plane is 50 miles out'...'the plane is 30 miles out'...and when it got down to 'the plane is 10 miles out', the young man also said to the vice president 'do the orders still stand?', and the vice president turned and whipped his head around and said 'of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?'"

Given the undisputed reality that whatever was approaching the Pentagon did indeed eventually hit the building, what could those orders possibly have been, except to NOT shoot down that aircraft? And if this is the case, why was it NOT shot down?

A legitimate 9/11 Commission would have wanted to explore this question in depth. Instead, the issue was dropped and Mineta's testimony was not mentioned in their final report.

Quite interestingly, Mr. Mineta very quietly resigned his position in June of this year, the day after James Fetzer, Co-Founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth made this appearance on Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes program. Perhaps it was divine intervention that had Oliver North sitting in for hapless Bush parrot Sean Hannity that evening, which allowed Fetzer to actually complete a few sentences without being repeatedly drowned out by childish Hannity rants.

It might also interest you to know that the executive director of the supposedly independent 9/11 Commission was a man named Philip Zelikow, who also happens to have served on the Bush transition team, penned Bush's preemptive war strategy, and co-written a book with his close friend Condoleezza Rice.

The 9/11 Commission is a complete farce. Three thousand people died on 9/11 and nobody in government got so much as a slap on the wrist. Anybody who refers to this group's "investigation" as confirmation of the "official story" of 9/11 is either under-informed or lying. There is much more on this aspect of the 9/11 cover up in the must-see new film "9/11 Press for Truth", which you can watch for free, in its entirety, right here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=911+press+for+truth&hl=en).

The attackers of the 9/11 Truth Movement are failing their country miserably. They are not patriots. They are the aspiring fascist foot soldiers of the neoconservative new world vision. They would rather get in line and follow a lie than risk some harmless scorn in a genuine search for truth and justice. They are cowards of the highest order.

I have said it before and I will say it again: It takes little more than a grade school education to understand that the tragic events of 9/11 did indeed involve a conspiracy. This is not theory. This is FACT.

Read the definition of the word (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/conspiring).

The real questions: Who are the conspirators? Who had the means to carry out the mission? Who stood to benefit most from it? A truly legitimate, truly independent 9/11 investigation would operate transparently, explore these questions thoroughly and answer them conclusively. It seems to me that anyone interested in quieting the "conspiracy theorists" for good would be perfectly willing to accept such an investigation.

How about it, all you "debunkers"? If you're not a bunch of Bush boot-licking brown shirt wanna-bes, prove it. If you're tired of hearing us speculate, put your money where your mouth is. Stand side by side with the 9/11 Truth Movement, call for a completely transparent, truly independent 9/11 investigation, and demand justice.

Tonya
10-16-2006, 01:53 PM
this is good!