PDA

View Full Version : Deception Dollar #9 Seeks To Unmask State Sponsored Terrorism: 9/11

Gold9472
10-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Deception Dollar #9- Seeks to Unmask State Sponsored Terrorism: 9/11

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/10/15/18320463.php

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2006/10/15/issue9.jpg

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2006/10/15/issue9back.jpg

(Gold9472: Special thanks to Carol for continuing the Deception Dollar.)

by Carol Brouillet ( cbrouillet [at] igc.org )
Sunday Oct 15th, 2006 9:22 AM

Not so subtle any more, the new Deception Dollars have key words on the edges so that even the least politically informed might be able to grasp the message and art of one of the most popular political flyers of all time.

Unmask War
The story of Guy Fawkes is well known in England, but until the film V for Vendetta came out the false flag operation set up to rouse public support for a war with Spain 401 years ago was an obscure historical anecdote. Last year, John Leonard proposed declaring “World Peace Week” (http://waronfreedom.org/peaceweek) “From Saturday, Nov. 5th, 2005: the 400th anniversary of Guy Fawkes Day, the holiday that celebrates the grand-daddy of all fake war provocations - through Friday, Nov. 11th, Veterans Day: It commemorates the end of WWI on 11/11/1917, and the veterans and victims of this and all the other wars started by false pretexts.

To end these wars, we have to awaken people to both the knowledge of how the war party incites war, and to sympathy for the fallen. These dates in November are a perfect time to remember both culprits and victims.

I thought it was a brilliant idea, but we didn’t have much time to spread the word about it. Barrie Zwicker, organizer of the Toronto International Inquiry into 9-11 and author of Towers of Deception:The Media Cover-up of 9/11, also wrote an article for the Canadian “Globe and Mail,” casting new light on the story behind the myth of the Guy Fawkes incident (http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm17.showMessage?topicID=302.to pic).

This year with a war and an election looming on the horizon, the urgency to expose the modus operandi of “false flag operations” is greater than ever.

Almost four years ago, I worked with fellow 9-11 truth activist, Blaine Machan, to create a flyer to pass out at anti-war rallies. We hoped to raise awareness about the “false flag fingerprints of 9-11,” to prevent an impending war upon Iraq, and stop a regime which seemed to be plagiarizing the Nazi’s modus operandi, mirroring the “Reichstag and the Enabling Act” with “9-11 and the PATRIOT Act” on a far greater scale. Blaine designed the Deception Dollar, and I arranged the printing and distribution of them.

The Deception Dollars were so popular that people contributed cash to getting them published and actually bought them. We used the money to print more bills and to put on events like the premiere of the first American documentary- Aftermath- Unanswered Questions from 9-11 and the San Francisco International Inquiry into 9-11. We made banners, signs, and also produced Media Deception Dollars, Election Deception Dollars, and a special Billion Dollar note, which was presented (as a poster) on the floor of Congress by Congressman Jim McDermott with a speech against giving Bush the 87 billion dollars to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq.

Sadly, we were unable to prevent the war against Iraq, nor win over the press and policy makers, but we have had a huge effect upon popular opinion, and the 9-11 Truth Movement continues to grow. There are even a number of candidates running for Congress on 9-11 Truth, Impeachment, Peace platforms (http://www.911truth.org) (including me).

I actually hoped that Blaine would be able to design a “Conception Dollar” for my campaign to promote the alternatives to the endless war path that we are currently on, but he was unable to do so, in a timely fashion. We were running out of Deception Dollars in Septemberand needed some for the October 5th, World Can’t Wait- Drive out the Bush Regime! Rally, march, all night vigil in San Francisco.

On October 5th, I picked up the first batch of Issue#9 bills- “Unmask State Sponsored Terrorism” on my way to San Francisco, where hundreds or thousands of us gathered and marched, despite the rain, to protest the Administration, its policies, its wars, its torture, its attacks on habeus corpus, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights… The list goes on. .( http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/10/05/BAGIDLISHC11.DTL)

The Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance carried several banners, and we chanted/sang as we marched, with the other marchers:

“9-11 was an inside job,

Orchestrated by the Cheney mob.

9-11 was a special Op,

Only justice going to make them stop.

Building seven was a smoking gun,

Now the neo-cons are on the run.”

I had the opportunity to speak at the rally (and later, at length during the night vigil about 9-11). Here’s the rally speech:

Aung Sung Suu Kyi, wrote: "It is not power that corrupts, but fear— fear of losing power and fear of the scourge of those who wield it.”

At the roots of violence is fear, like a wounded child, trying to protect his self image and worldview by imposing it upon others. Fear, is the tool wielded to force others into submission, compliance, or silence. Despite their swagger, bullies are cowards; they use violence, but are afraid of those whom they cannot control.

Humanity is being threatened by physical violence—- weapons, torture, cutting off water, food, and economic aid. This is compounded by the verbal violence of the press, which repeats the lies of those wielding economic and military might. There is also the psychological violence from the threat of losing one’s job, and from legislation which that negates the Bill of Rights and, habeas corpus, and gives the world’s biggest thugs authorization to declare anyone a “terrorist.”

A velvet glove masks an iron fist , that demands obedience, maintains the fiction of legitimacy, and permits the few to rule over the many.

Global outrage is growing against fascism, militarism, transnational corporations, American hegemony, the IMF, and the World Bank, is matched by growing assaults against people and the planet.

Throughout history, people have risen to challenge the forces that would annihilate them. Ya Basta! Enough Already! is one rallying cry. The antidote to “fear” is courage. Every drop of courage nurtures the seeds of hope. One passionate voice, speaking truth, can birth a movement. With a world on fire, more people are reaching out to one another, joining in solidarity, weaving a web of cooperation and respect.

The American press has ignored mass mobilizations outside the U.S. Only in Seattle, at the end of 1999, when tens of thousands joined in protest against the W.T.O., literally shutting it down, did the existence of a global justice movement, make a blip on the press radar screen. Agent Although agent provocateurs were deployed to discredit it, the movement made a difference. The frightened few in the WTO were faced by the courageous many, and the world took notice.

9/11 was an act of fear by a global elite that who were afraid of losing power, and tried to bully the world into going along with a gambit for world supremacy. Whether The three possibilities are that the Administration (1) failed to foresee 9/11, (2) allowed 9/11 to happen, or (3) made it happen on purpose. There is the possibility that they are incompetent, stupid, and evil—- by botching the special operation, by thinking that they could get away with it, and by using it to wage war. They deceived large numbers of people, looted the public treasury, and clouded humanity’s reason and ability to effectively react to their crimes. I think that they are all three- incompetent, stupid and evil. We know that the official story is a lie, a hoax. The most outrageous conspiracy theory was the one Cheney used to sell the war on Iraq, by claiming Saddam Hussein was involved with 9/11.

There are multiple ways to that we can counter the “Big Lies.” Each of us must get to the point where we recognize our the predicament we are in and courageously side with truth, and courage, justice, rejecting the mantra that dominates the mainstream fabricated reality.

The World Can’t Wait has helped us by creating opportunities for us to speak -out, to join in coalition, to do something powerful, historic, and to redirect the course of human events—, to becoming catalysts for an unstoppable wave of opposition to the current regime.

We should recognize that we are becoming the majority, reflecting world opinion. We are becoming a rival superpower, challenging entrenched elite interests. We, who condemn killing, torture, and violence, must not become drunk with power or paralyzed with fear.

We must speak truth, respect all people, and welcome the alliance of the ninety-eight percent of humanity who share the deeply held values which that this regime blatantly violates. As Americans, we hold a greater responsibility to curtail the crimes of our government; regime change should begin at home. We should match process with purpose. We must be non-violent, peaceful, truthful, transparent, and not open the door to war, or to civil war, that which can occur when other nations intercede.

When the people lead, leaders must follow. We must create the parade, we must choose the path, we must offer a vision of the world that we want to create—- a world without war, torture, and oppression—- a world where humanity’s resources are not squandered on killing and controlling. Resources should be directed towards real needs, such as education, and the healing of people and planet.

The world has been burning now for years. Many of us, have been hard at work, trying to douse the flames. Let us banish fear and, war, with truth, love, and courage. We need many more people, to join us, to support us, in the streets, with their voices, their prayers, their time, their gifts, and their actions. We have become a wave. We will become large enough to quench the fire, to begin the joyous task of healing, of nurturing life, peace, justice, hope, and a better world for all.

There is a tremendous wave of activity happening now locally, in the Bay Area, and I suspect across the entire country. People are speaking out; films are being produced. Even the media is beginning to crack and allow the voices of dissent to be heard.

In California’s 14th District, with less than a month to go before the election, most of my energy is going into a 9/11 event, a screening of 9-11 Press for Truth at Gunn High School (where my kids go and I’ve organized other 9-11 events). Paul Thompson, a Stanford grad whose mom used to teach at Gunn, and Peter Dale Scott will speak after the film. Both of them have researched the connections between Al Qaeda and the US government. Peter detailed at an event in Berkeley how the FBI protected a key Al Qaeda operative, Ali Mohammed (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=SCO20061008&articleId=3422) who lived in nearby Santa Clara for years, and was involved with the ’93 WTC bombing and the bombing of the US embassies in Africa. Even Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal reporter who was killed while investigating a story in Pakistan, used to work at the local Palo Alto Weekly.

My hope is that one of the local papers will do a local story on this, of national significance, and raise the visibility of the key facts about 9-11 that have been censored and obscured by the press for so long. I believe that every action we take, moves us closer to a tipping point where the orders and policies of the Administration will cease to be carried out and they and their policies will be put on trial. Dahr Jamail spoke very eloquently last night, after a showing of Greenwald’s new film- “Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers.” He said that the US really needed to leave Iraq for the country to heal and likened it to a knife in a wound. The healing cannot take place, so long as the knife is there. I think the metaphor is apt for our situation that the best hope for our country and the world is for the US to wake up and recognize the criminality of its leadership, remove them from office, hold them accountable. We can then begin to heal ourselves and relationships with the rest of the world, but as long as the knife is being plunged into the heart of our country; we cannot begin the healing process.

I hope everyone will help in the process of “Unmasking the Terrorists” and removing them from positions of power. We will need an engaged, involved citizenry, if we are to do this legally, peacefully through a dubious election process (which requires monitoring at every level). If people are afraid, hopeless, cynical, apathetic, disengaged, there will be no regime change (maybe a cosmetic regime rotation), for real regime change we must have courage, be involved, engaged, inspire everyone to join our struggle. The future really is in our hands and it is up to us.

(To obtain the new Deception Dollars- visit http://wwwDeceptionDollar.com or you can get them directly from Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance at http://www.communitycurrency.org/Donate.html which helps us with our work.)