PDA

View Full Version : i think the role of the neo-cons is to turn the world against the US

thumper
10-11-2006, 01:06 PM
who agrees?

thumper
10-11-2006, 01:10 PM
btw, i think this was Hitler's role as well for Germany, and to give nationalism a bad name on the European continent as a whole.

we have remember that the NWO is all about destroying the various pillars of identity, to make it easier to fold into the new 'global community'.

it is essentially neo-babelism.

Chana3812
10-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I agree with you !

Neocons are NOT Pro-America - that's for sure !!

AuGmENTor
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I wanna say that's as good a theory as any I've heard so far as to what the ultimate goal is... But to what end?

thumper
10-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah I wanna say that's as good a theory as any I've heard so far as to what the ultimate goal is... But to what end?the stated goal of the Lenninist school of Warfare is to subvert the US by planting agents in the gov't and making their population lose faith in it.

after the world destroys itself via nuclear holocaust, the scared masses will be led to believe that nationalism, specifically American sovereignty is dangerous, (just as we are led to believe CIA sponsored Wahhabist "religion" is dangerous) and that their 'pacificist' NWO is the way to go. In the final act both nationalism, and religion will be considered "hate crimes". only prescribed "global values" will be tolerated. The only way to rule the whole world is to have everyone speak the same language so to speak. Just like Babel.

this is known as the synthesis or "third way".