PDA

View Full Version : South Park Unveils 9/11 Perps: Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce

Gold9472
10-09-2006, 01:13 PM
South Park Unveils 9/11 Perps: Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce

(Gold9472: I am a huge South Park fan...

I own all available seasons on DVD. I have a Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Timmy, and Chef doll sitting on each of the speakers for my surround sound system. I think it is one of the funniest shows ever created.

However, if they bash 9/11 Truth, it's all going in the trash.)

Original air Date: 2006-10-11
The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. An attempted assassination in South Park means no one is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history.

Eckolaker
10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
South Park Unveils 9/11 Perps: Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce

(Gold9472: I am a huge South Park fan...

I own all available seasons on DVD. I have a Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Timmy, and Chef doll sitting on each of the speakers for my surround sound system. I think it is one of the funniest shows ever created.

However, if they bash 9/11 Truth, it's all going in the trash.)

Original air Date: 2006-10-11
The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. An attempted assassination in South Park means no one is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history.

Im afraid that our mutual adoration for the show will soon be lost.

I see this as being a way to show the 9/11 truth movement as being crazy.

They will put forward crazy off the wall theories, and then in the end try and explain how these "conspiracy theories" take away from hating muslims.

I guess we'll find out wednesday night.

Gold9472
10-09-2006, 01:44 PM
It was the J-O-O's.

Eckolaker
10-09-2006, 02:36 PM
or the Gilgameks!

PhilosophyGenius
10-09-2006, 06:02 PM
I havne't really been watch SP that much anymore cuz it's basically the same joke over and over and are just going for shock value. But there last episode where they were all hooked on World of Warcraft was just HILLARIOUS.

Gold9472
10-11-2006, 09:53 PM
It's almost on.

Gold9472
10-11-2006, 10:59 PM
What they essentially did...

Was create a third "Conspiracy Theory." One that some have speculated about, but VERY few ever seriously considered, including myself.

That the Government created the 9/11 Conspiracy in order to create division within the country. A divided country is easier to control, etc...

That is simply not the case. The Government didn't make me start looking into 9/11. I did so all by myself.

The show was funny. The "duke" was hysterical.

As far as the good for 9/11 Truth...

They HEAVILY promoted 911Truth.org.

They portrayed those who won't at least listen to what we have to say as sheeple.

They said it's patriotic to question your country.

They "blamed" the Government on some level.

As far as the bad goes...

They showed how sometimes our theories make us sound "crazy."

They ultimately called us retards, which wasn't very nice.

All in all, I thought it was a good episode. :)

Tonya
10-11-2006, 11:20 PM
"They ultimately called us retards"
I guess we all better get on the short bus then!

PhilosophyGenius
10-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Cool. I'll have to check it out though. Sounds like a silly theory though.

And Tonya, where ya been?

PhilosophyGenius
10-12-2006, 01:54 AM
Just saw it. I thought it was good. Someone would say it bashes 9/11 Truthers but I think Matt & Trey and really Truthers themselves but couldn't fully come out and say it. The fact that they talked about the WTC explosions, Pentagon, ect..., and used the world "red flag" operation said a lot. Also the fact that they talked about motive where the government stood to gain billions and plugged 911truth.org.

And I don't think they tried to create a third theory, I think they just did that to draw away from there opinions and what not.

PhilosophyGenius
10-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Hey Gold, you own South Park dvd's and the creaters of South Park problably go to 911truth.org and quite possibly have read your work (or even visited this site). Imagine that.

:liverd:

AuGmENTor
10-12-2006, 06:09 AM
who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history. Ummmm, but it really WASN"T any of these things. With the exception of elaborate. They fucked this operation up from the word GO. There have been people on to them from minutes after the second plane hit. Evil is inherently flawed and dumb. They forgot to put some WMD in Iraq, and there is quite a laundry list of people they forgot to kill before they started. I mean, they could have rounded up a boat-load, and given them all cushy jobs in the WTC. The Simpsons OWN SP by the way (I'll give you that the Simpsons seem to be in mid-leap over the proverbial shark,) but I'm giving them another year to wow me before I denounce them. 18 years is a LONG time to stay sharp.

Prey521
10-13-2006, 12:45 PM
They ultimately called us retards, which wasn't very nice.

Retards is an understatement when referencing people that believe and promote these idiot conspiracies......and BTW, in case you didn't know, Matt and Trey are both Conservatives AND support Bush. They're not stupid enough to buy into 911 "Truth" and other assinine groups that promote such stupidity.

Also, you guys should check this thread out:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78089

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Retards is an understatement when referencing people that believe and promote these idiot conspiracies......and BTW, in case you didn't know, Matt and Trey are both Conservatives AND support Bush. They're not stupid enough to buy into 911 "Truth" and other assinine groups that promote such stupidity.

Also, you guys should check this thread out:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78089

Hi. Ever researched 9/11?

Eckolaker
10-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi. Ever researched 9/11?

I think we already know the answer to that one.

Prey521
10-13-2006, 01:00 PM

I have probably read every conspiracy theory website out there, from the not so crazy, that almost makes you question, to the absolutely ridiculous theories. Every single conspiracy theory in regards to 9/11 have been thoroughly debunked. It's pretty funny actually to think that people like yourselves believe such nonsense, you think as human beings, you'd be able to discern the obivous from the ridiculous, good luck in life, as it must be truely sad to walk in shoes of people such as yourselves.

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:01 PM

Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:02 PM
I have probably read every conspiracy theory website out there, from the not so crazy, that almost makes you question, to the absolutely ridiculous theories. Every single conspiracy theory in regards to 9/11 have been thoroughly debunked. It's pretty funny actually to think that people like yourselves believe such nonsense, you think as human beings, you'd be able to discern the obivous from the ridiculous, good luck in life, as it must be truely sad to walk in shoes of people such as yourselves.

Who is Philip Zelikow?

Prey521
10-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Who is Philip Zelikow?
The exec director of the 911 commission.

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:06 PM
The exec director of the 911 commission.

Very good. Tell me about his career.

Prey521
10-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Very good. Tell me about his career.
LOL, this is hilarious!

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:11 PM
LOL, this is hilarious!

Don't you know about his career?

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I'll tell you what. I'll make it easy on you. Why did the family members call for his resignation (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/zelikowresign.mov)?

Eckolaker
10-13-2006, 01:27 PM

Nice ad hominum response.

Thank you though for your well-wishing. I have had fortunate luck through my life. I have owned my home since I was 24, I have a car thats paid for. Im not in debt(thank god), I have wonderful friends and family, a great education, and a job I enjoy going to everyday.

Unfortunately facts cannot be debunked. Let me include a few examples...

I don't need to talk about controlled demolitions, missles hitting the pentagon, or planes being shot down, to prove 9/11 was an inside job.

We know Norman Mineta(Transportation Secretary) testified before the 9/11 commission about a NORAD stand-down order given by Dick Cheney. Of course his testimony was omitted from the final report.

We know Sibel Edmonds(former FBI translator) testified for three hours to the 9/11 commission. She said she can name no less the 10 people within the administration that had direct involvement with 9/11. She is currently under a US justice dept. "gag order".

We know Donald Rumsfeld announced on 9/10/2001 that the pentagon had "lost" $2.3Trillion in funding. (Now I know most people havent heard about this. They did a good job of sweeping it under the rug. You can google it, there are plenty of main stream articles about the missing money.)
Coincidence that the offices and people investigating the missing funds were destroyed/killed on 9/11 during the attack on the pentagon?

We know that Lt. Gen. Mahmoud Ahmad(Head of the Pakistani ISI before 9/11) ordered the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammad Atta the week before 9/11. Lt. Gen. Ahmad spent the morning of 9/11 in washington D.C. having breakfast with Senator Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, Both headed up the joint congressional inquiry into 9/11. Porter Goss is also former head of the CIA. There was no mention of this or any other Pakistani involvement in the final 9/11 report.

We know that an FBI counter terrorism project known as "Able Danger" had identified several of the 9/11 hijackers well before 9/11. Project Able Danger was abruptly halted by top officials within the CIA and FBI.

We know that on Aug. 6th 2001 Dubya received a "Presidential Daily Breifing" titled "Osama Bin Laden determined to strike within the United States". As testified by condelezza rice before the 9/11 commission.

We know that at the G8 world summit, many of the world leaders slept on boats because of specific threats stating Airplanes may be used to attack buildings.

Gold9472
10-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Did he leave? So soon?

AuGmENTor
10-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Hello, prey521. Nice to meet you. Have you given any of the good information contained here in a look? Or are you gone? Either way, I'd also like to introduce myself. Names Andrew, I live in upstate NY. I own my own business and grossed more this year than you will in the next three (that's assuming you have a job). You see, I don't know what you're precoceived notion is of those of us that choose to question the truth about what really happened on 911 (oh, wait, yes I do, you were very insulting). Did you join this BB just to be an ass? If so, it is YOU I feel sorry for... If you believe the propaganda that your government feeds you, you are in way worse shape than ANY of us. Have you nothing better to do with your time than to come in here making groundless points? (that you offer not a shread of proof for I might add) Enjoy your career at Wal-mart, or making sure my fries are piping hot you fuckin moron. ( I almost stayed nice! Damn, maybe next time...)

PhilosophyGenius
10-13-2006, 07:36 PM
LOL. Dude got pwned when he red that and had to leave with his tail between his legs.