PDA

View Full Version : Leftist morons start fist fight with Minutemen, forcing them off the stage

thumper
10-07-2006, 11:37 AM
basically a bunch of dumb college kids have been convinced by their controllers that to be anti-NWO or to be against America being merged with Mexico in a Pan-American union is now 'racist' and 'white supremacy', despite the fact that the minutemen are 20 percent black and hispanic.

Hence idiotic phrases like "no human is illegal" in response to any Tom, Dick, and Harry hopping the fence, using public resources, shutting down hospitals, filling prisons, destroying the middle class, etc. They should just say illegals are now supercitizens who don't need to pay taxes or go through the proper checks and yet enjoy all the benefits.

cliffs: in the Hegelian Dialectic, i find the leftists to be the worst.

http://nyc.indymedia.org/en/2006/10/76890.html

The Scene: After a 45 minute long diatribe by his opener, during which a packed crowd inside Roone Arledge got increasingly irate, main event Jim Gilchrist was rushed by a large group of students, in what descended into a free-for-all on the stage. Scroll below for the blow-by-blow and photos.

In the biggest old-fashioned activist shindig Broadway has seen since Chris Kulawik's last guest arrived in November 2005, hundreds of students and community members yelled and picketed outside Lerner to protest the arrival of Jim Gilchrist, founder of the Minutemen. They had catchy slogans.

"Workers of the world unite! Same struggle, same fight!" "Minutemen, Nazis, KKK! Racists, fascists, go away!"

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gif

PhilosophyGenius
10-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Those people are idiots.

WAR Minute Men!!!!!!!

Chana3812
10-08-2006, 12:46 PM
This is the same kind of reaction you might see at a KKK Rally .... no?

The Republican said at the end of this clip that No Conservative would ever act like this - charging the stage , blah blah blah.

Gosh, I'd like this dude to remember what happened during the recount of the 2000 Election in Miami Dade County, where a bunch of Republican Congressional Assistants charged into the courthouse recount area, and successfully shit down an attempt to recount the votes in a Preasidential Election. A lawless group of thugs who charged in and tookover a county courthouse.......... yep, no conservative would ever do something like that. Fucking Bullshit !!!

The Minute Men are nothing short of illegal militia, glamorized by the Right. They kind of remind me of Blackwater, except The Minute Men don't have big, no-bid contracts from DOD ..... hey, but maybe they really do... we just don't know about it.

There comes a time in American History where people have to stage a little civil disobedience to get the attention of the people - to make them think - to provoke them.

It's no rumor that Halliburton KBR is building a HUGE detention center in Arizona (or Utah?) and the usual suspects to be rounded up will be "enemy combantants" and illegal immigrants. Habeas corpur - be damned. These people will never see freedom again.

Wake America - Speak America !!

Chana3812
10-08-2006, 12:53 PM
The Problem is the CUMBERSOME BEHEMOTH called INS. Fix the system (the Federal Bureaucracy at its worst) so that people from other countries can come here without having to subvert the system.

in Florida, we have lots of immigrants. It takes the average Cuban or South American about THREE FUCKING YEARS to get a green card. During that time, they are not supposed to work. WTF??? Half of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors had this kind of shit to deal with.

FIX THE SYSTEM. Don't blame the immigrant, because America is drowning in red tape and is incapable of streamlining itself into efficiency.

thumper
10-08-2006, 11:05 PM
This is the same kind of reaction you might see at a KKK Rally .... no?

The Republican said at the end of this clip that No Conservative would ever act like this - charging the stage , blah blah blah.

Gosh, I'd like this dude to remember what happened during the recount of the 2000 Election in Miami Dade County, where a bunch of Republican Congressional Assistants charged into the courthouse recount area, and successfully shit down an attempt to recount the votes in a Preasidential Election. A lawless group of thugs who charged in and tookover a county courthouse.......... yep, no conservative would ever do something like that. Fucking Bullshit !!!

The Minute Men are nothing short of illegal militia, glamorized by the Right. They kind of remind me of Blackwater, except The Minute Men don't have big, no-bid contracts from DOD ..... hey, but maybe they really do... we just don't know about it.

There comes a time in American History where people have to stage a little civil disobedience to get the attention of the people - to make them think - to provoke them.

It's no rumor that Halliburton KBR is building a HUGE detention center in Arizona (or Utah?) and the usual suspects to be rounded up will be "enemy combantants" and illegal immigrants. Habeas corpur - be damned. These people will never see freedom again.

Wake America - Speak America !!you're getting your news from the wrong place. start listening to AJ more.

thumper
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
The Problem is the CUMBERSOME BEHEMOTH called INS. Fix the system (the Federal Bureaucracy at its worst) so that people from other countries can come here without having to subvert the system.

in Florida, we have lots of immigrants. It takes the average Cuban or South American about THREE FUCKING YEARS to get a green card. During that time, they are not supposed to work. WTF??? Half of us wouldn't be here today if our ancestors had this kind of shit to deal with.

FIX THE SYSTEM. Don't blame the immigrant, because America is drowning in red tape and is incapable of streamlining itself into efficiency.so in your opinion, do people have the RIGHT to immigrate to any country they want?

Chana3812
10-10-2006, 10:45 AM
so in your opinion, do people have the RIGHT to immigrate to any country they want?

I don't know about other countries .... but regarding the United States, YES!

Our country was founded by immigrants. We have a broken system - INS - which is supposed to process immigrants, and if Immigrants are willing to work and have relatives here, why not??

I grew up in Texas (full of Immigrants - legal and otherwise) and now I live in Florida (full of Immigrants - legal and otherwise). I know lots of people from other countries.

Immigrants & Muslims - who will we hate next?

thumper
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
this just in: THE UNITED STATES IS A GIANT PUBLIC PARK!

Eckolaker
10-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Come live in southern california and tell me all immigrants deserve a legal shot at living here.

Now don't get me wrong, I agree people should be allowed to immigrate to this country legally and make a better life for themselves.

However, there is two sides to every story. No one wants to talk about the family that comes here and knows that they can abuse the system. Mom and Dad are illegal, they have 4 kids and one on the way. They are on welfare, their 15 year old ganster son has missed 15 of 25 days of the new school year. Instead he is out stealing from the local Target. Mom spends all day at home taking care of her youngest and getting ready to have another baby. Dad spent all day standing out front of Home Depot because he is not legally able to work in this country. Occasionally he gets picked up by a local construction company needing day labor. The Foreman knows they dont have to pay him much because he is illegal and couldnt say anything even if he wanted. After a hard day in the sun standing at home depot, dad heads to 7/11 with the other day laborers and proceeds to drink beer on the curb until the sun goes down. He stumbles or drives his un-registered, un-insured, gross polluting mini-van home only to begin beating and yelling at his pregnant wife and kids. Soon after local police show up with the 15 year old son and try to explain to mom that he was caught shop-lifting at wal-mart but because he is under 18 they have to release him to his parents with a notice to appear in court. Of course the kid doesnt go, and thus begins his police criminal record.

I agree we need major reform, I agree we started the problem, but that doesnt make what somo of these people do regardless.

Don't beleive me? Come over for dinner one night at my house. The story above although highly paraphrased, is a true story of my nextdoor neighboors. I dont even need to mention how I never leave my garage open or my doors unlocked. For fear these fucks will break in steal something while im not home, or fuck with my car.

Mind you that the house I live in belonged to my grandfather who is the original owner. Of the neighbors who have not moved away, all remember what the neighborhood used to be like. Fortunately my neighbors tend to keep an eye out for each other.