PDA

View Full Version : MUST WATCH (Why Would Everybody Be Silent?)

PhilosophyGenius
10-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L68t_xGEAzE&mode=related&search=

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_X2JIoa1RM&mode=related&search=

Not sure if any of you are familiar with Kay Griggs who's the wife of a former Marine Colonel. She talkes about how the the top guys in govnerment and military hove done gay stuff at least one time in there lives (ie Skull & Bones) and are blackmailed with it by the criminal elements. All the stuff she says fits perfectly with what Alex Jones talkes about such as homosexual orgies, NAZI ties, and many other things.

http://www.kaygriggstalks.com/index.htm

(Note: Interview is pre-9/11)

thumper
10-07-2006, 01:59 AM
:gay1:

thumper
10-07-2006, 02:00 AM
the mafia works in the same way, often making you an accessory to a crime as a form of induction. this roots out the narcs.

PhilosophyGenius
10-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Yeah. Towards the end of the first part there are a lot of things which tie into the Foley scandle.

thumper
10-07-2006, 02:27 AM
i think this is a good line of argument for all the people who refuse to believe in 9/11 being an inside job because they think the secret would get out.

PhilosophyGenius
11-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Bill Maher was on Larry King and he said he gonna name a bunch of Republicans who are gay on his show Friday. Apparently it's already been reported by others which is how he learned about it.

AuGmENTor
11-09-2006, 07:47 AM
A semi-friend of mine joined the Marines. He kinda kept in contact with me via AIM. I guess on weekends in bootcamp you get computer access. All was fine until he graduated and went to his AIT training. He sent me some really wierd pic, looked like a gay ritual of some sort. He was prolly pretyy drunk, but I cut all ties with him the minute I saw it. But I KNEW this guy, and he was as straight as they come. I've always wondered wha the hell that was about. This might kinda fit...

PhilosophyGenius
11-09-2006, 07:20 PM
A semi-friend of mine joined the Marines. He kinda kept in contact with me via AIM. I guess on weekends in bootcamp you get computer access. All was fine until he graduated and went to his AIT training. He sent me some really wierd pic, looked like a gay ritual of some sort. He was prolly pretyy drunk, but I cut all ties with him the minute I saw it. But I KNEW this guy, and he was as straight as they come. I've always wondered wha the hell that was about. This might kinda fit...

That's intersting. It was also very nice of you to cut all ties with him the moment you found out he was gay. LOL, J/k. But thanks for sharing.

Do you still have the pic by the way?

AuGmENTor
11-09-2006, 08:03 PM
It was also very nice of you to cut all ties with him the moment you found out he was gay.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I never thought of it like that. I'm really not homophobic. It wasn't weather he was gay or not that bothered me, it was the picture and the way it made me feel to see it that made me torpedo the guy. Also, if that's your lifestyle, break a leg (or gnaw on one anyway). But as a heterosexual man, I don't send pics of me with any of my partners to any of my gay OR straight friends. I didn't like that he felt comfortable with sending me that. And what's even odder, is he sent it to my brother also. It's just always puzzled me is all. No I don't have the pic. I don't even remember the detail in it. I think my brain has shut it out. My brother would remember, but how do I work that into a conversation? "Hey mike? Remember that awful pic matt sent us from Ft Hood? Yeah? Well, I was just thinkin about it, and I kinda wannna see it again. Also, I'd like to post it on my conspiracy nut BB." Yeah, that'll fly, lemme give him a call! (JKing about the nutjob remark, I love this place)

PhilosophyGenius
11-10-2006, 02:52 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I never thought of it like that. I'm really not homophobic. It wasn't weather he was gay or not that bothered me, it was the picture and the way it made me feel to see it that made me torpedo the guy. Also, if that's your lifestyle, break a leg (or gnaw on one anyway). But as a heterosexual man, I don't send pics of me with any of my partners to any of my gay OR straight friends. I didn't like that he felt comfortable with sending me that. And what's even odder, is he sent it to my brother also. It's just always puzzled me is all. No I don't have the pic. I don't even remember the detail in it. I think my brain has shut it out. My brother would remember, but how do I work that into a conversation? "Hey mike? Remember that awful pic matt sent us from Ft Hood? Yeah? Well, I was just thinkin about it, and I kinda wannna see it again. Also, I'd like to post it on my conspiracy nut BB." Yeah, that'll fly, lemme give him a call! (JKing about the nutjob remark, I love this place)

Yeah, didnt say you were a homophobe, just joking around. That is kinda wierd though sending someone photos of your gay rituals. Maybe he was sending it to you to 'test the waters' to try to get you to join the dark side. You might have been able to climb the military ranks by simply getting your gay on for a little bit.

The conversation would be something like, "Hey Mike, hows it going...oh yeah...thats cool...I've been good...say, do you still have that gay photo I sent you, the one were we laughed at that homo?...ya, the one were the guy has his military uniform on and he's doing a bunch of gay stuff..."