PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrities are aware that 911 was an inside job

qwerty
09-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi

Could someone provide me with a list of celebrities whether in Hollywood, entertainment industry, music, sports who have come out to help expose that 911 was a treasonous inside job

I can understand the struggling celebrities position of speaking out but not the ones who have been financially successful.

I suspect that treason is widespread among many of the celebrities who use so called patriotism as their cover for the New World Order. I suspect many got successful careers because of this allegiance.

There are many fake antiwar political celebrities e.g. Ed Asner

There are many fake alternative media people e.g. Howard Zinn

The silence in Hollywood is deafening.

The New World Order depopulation program plans on genociding about 85% of the human population globally thru overt and covert means. The celebrities who remain silent on the 911 issue will have endorsed treason and the genocide plan.

So if anyone can provide a list of which celebrities have publicly come out

Also if possible, which are rumored to know about it but kept silent

Thanks

beltman713
09-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi

Could someone provide me with a list of celebrities whether in Hollywood, entertainment industry, music, sports who have come out to help expose that 911 was a treasonous inside job

I can understand the struggling celebrities position of speaking out but not the ones who have been financially successful.

I suspect that treason is widespread among many of the celebrities who use so called patriotism as their cover for the New World Order. I suspect many got successful careers because of this allegiance.

There are many fake antiwar political celebrities e.g. Ed Asner

There are many fake alternative media people e.g. Howard Zinn

The silence in Hollywood is deafening.

The New World Order depopulation program plans on genociding about 85% of the human population globally thru overt and covert means. The celebrities who remain silent on the 911 issue will have endorsed treason and the genocide plan.

So if anyone can provide a list of which celebrities have publicly come out

Also if possible, which are rumored to know about it but kept silent

Thanks
Why do you care? Are you going to eleminate the ones who aren't on the list?

I'm sure the celebrities who haven't spoken out about 9/11 don't spend their time hatching their plans for the New World Order, or mass genocide of the human species. I would say they are to into themselves and make shit loads of money to even be aware of anything else that is going on.

PhilosophyGenius
09-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi qwerty

Obviously there's Charlie Sheen and the singer from Blink 182. As for rumors, according to Alex Jones it's a who's who of Hollywood who believes 9/11 was an inside job.

qwerty
09-18-2006, 05:41 PM
your response would indicate you are a paid government poster

any real posters here

qwerty
09-18-2006, 05:42 PM
my previous post referred to beltman

PhilosophyGenius
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey qwerty, I've always been curious about the apparent NWO plan to whipe out the majority of the world's poplullation. Do you have a link to that or a summary of the hows and the whys?

qwerty
09-18-2006, 06:36 PM
if there are a who's who list of hollywood people who know what's going down, where are they

i have noticed most of the who's who of anti-war political activism in hollywood mostly stay silent on 911 treason or pushed the blowback lie. this would indicate that they work for the government in some way

susan sarandon, sean penn, ed asner, tim robbins, danny glover, harry belafonte, jane fonda are just a few of the political fakes in hollywood. i would even guess they work for the cia.

the modus operandi of the fakes is to use hegelian dialecticism to condition the population. they are actors on and off stage

to maintain the deception even more, they write stories on how such and such people are blacklisted or muzzled at certain events. this doesn't preclude real blacklisting but for the ones that seem to get role after role, it hasn't hurt their careers being "anti-war".

i have pretty much concluded that treason is rampant in the political and security apparatuses in the US especially at leadership positions. On the local, state and national levels, there are an estimated over 20,000 supposedly elected politicians. their silence implicates virtually all of them in treason or disgraceful cowardism.

i have concluded that NWO elite control virtually all the political parties in canada, mexico and US

How could so much treason and betrayal exist on such a gargantuum scale but so many hollywood people contribute to the traitors of the democrat and republican party.

given where this world is headed, i can't even imagine blackmail or money or threats being inducements anymore for the successful entertainers. if they have any children or nephews, their futures are pretty much over if they stay silent unless one thinks totalitarianism, massive human death and implants for the survivors are a good thing

maybe some entertainers have mind control implants of some type. there is no doubt that the government has very advanced technology even bio-androids of some type.

what are these aware hollywood people's plans - carry out a protest march after the government sends tens of millions of americans to death camps

the longer hollywood people wait to voice that 911 was an inside job - the worse it will be for the country

the longer americans take to become aware - the worse it will be for the country

the hollywood people can wake more people up

their silence aids and abets the 911 treason

as i said, i can understand the struggling actors being in a tough spot but not the ones who have had a successful career

if they care about the childrens future, it becomes an ethical and moral imperative to speak out

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10181

qwerty
09-18-2006, 07:10 PM
i don't have a link off hand but they will do it covertly

they have been carrying out depopulation to some extent on a continued basis but in order to get the population down to around a billion, there needs to be some large scale methods

i think the NWO elites, who i have concluded are just resident extraterrestrials who came to this planet and gentically engineered humans, needed human help to rebuild their underground infrastructure that got destroyed in the last 12000 years during the time of atlantis.

method number one will be thru vaccines. have you noticed the many states passing mandatory vaccination bills. wisconsin has a ten thousand dollar fine and imprisonment for refusal. after they take you to prison, you will be forcibly vaccinated.

all these articles about bird flu, sars etc are nothing more than propaganda meant to condition and scare people into taking vaccines. no doubt they could create a fake biological threat thru chemical means initially and thru a vaccination cause a disease and death to spread

the bill and melinda gates foundation with just another covert depopulation agenda. they are also using their nonprofit status to buy up the world tax free. warren buffet has also on board with the agenda

the casualties of vaccines has been enormous. it probably goes into the hundreds of million or billions. it was behind the explosion of chronic diseases

let's go over a list of other things

putting the neuro-toxin fluoride in the drinking water
allowing untested GM food to be sold
adopting CODEX laws
giving vaccines to babies
putting bacteria and viruses on meats
GM foods will allow more toxic foods to be designed to slowly kill us
manufactured and designed diseases .i.e. indians got killed off this way
manufactured wars
large scale extermination camps
manufacture natural events with technology i.e. earth quakes, weather control
manufactured starvation
crop failures. i think the irish potato famine was manufactured

the medical industry complex is just another weapon the pentagon uses against the population

the katrina hurricane casualties was caused by the government blowing up the levees

most pharmaceutical drugs are dangerous
conventional cancer treatment using chemo and radiation
FDA closing down alternative health treatment
Medical Boards attacking alternative health doctors

economically ...

fiat money system allows the elite to create as much money as they want
the cashless society allows the government to control what an individual can buy
buying up water supply
shortages on earth are manufactured by the elites

the politically naive will never know what hit them.

i don't think this depopulation is anything new. i think it has probably occurred many times on this planet.

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 07:13 PM

any real posters here

If he is, I am. I don't take kindly to accusations like that on this board.

beltman713
09-18-2006, 07:16 PM

my previous post referred to beltman
Yes, I'm a paid government poster and you should seek treatment.

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Yes, I'm a paid government poster and you should seek treatment.Cmon man, give the nOOb a break. That's always your first answer, seek treatment. You told ME that a couple of times...

beltman713
09-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Cmon man, give the nOOb a break. That's always your first answer, seek treatment. You told ME that a couple of times...
I did?

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Cmon man, give the nOOb a break. That's always your first answer, seek treatment. You told ME that a couple of times...

Seek treatment.

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 07:22 PM
I did?

I don't remember it. I could be wrong. I don't see EVERYTHING that happens on this board.

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 07:24 PM
i don't have a link off hand but they will do it covertly

they have been carrying out depopulation to some extent on a continued basis but in order to get the population down to around a billion, there needs to be some large scale methods

i think the NWO elites, who i have concluded are just resident extraterrestrials who came to this planet and gentically engineered humans, needed human help to rebuild their underground infrastructure that got destroyed in the last 12000 years during the time of atlantis.

method number one will be thru vaccines. have you noticed the many states passing mandatory vaccination bills. wisconsin has a ten thousand dollar fine and imprisonment for refusal. after they take you to prison, you will be forcibly vaccinated.

all these articles about bird flu, sars etc are nothing more than propaganda meant to condition and scare people into taking vaccines. no doubt they could create a fake biological threat thru chemical means initially and thru a vaccination cause a disease and death to spread

the bill and melinda gates foundation with just another covert depopulation agenda. they are also using their nonprofit status to buy up the world tax free. warren buffet has also on board with the agenda

the casualties of vaccines has been enormous. it probably goes into the hundreds of million or billions. it was behind the explosion of chronic diseases

let's go over a list of other things

adopting CODEX laws
manufactured wars
manufactured starvation

the medical industry complex is just another weapon the pentagon uses against the population

the katrina hurricane casualties was caused by the government blowing up the levees

economically ...

the cashless society allows the government to control what an individual can buy
buying up water supply

the politically naive will never know what hit them.

i don't think this depopulation is anything new. i think it has probably occurred many times on this planet.You're causing a bit of a row, my friend... You may wish to consider a more subtle aproach, than to come in here slinging accusations like so much confetti. Also: Until you put up a few links to substantiate your extreme set of beliefs, you can just go fold up another tinfoil hat.

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 07:29 PM

Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum. Thank you.

qwerty
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM
they are even trying to kill soldiers

The US politicians are accessories to treason with cover up of gulf war syndrome caused mostly thru vaccinations

that has disabled over 400,000 veterans

insiders at the VA put the death casualties 10 years ago between 25,000 to 40,000

28 countries participated in the GWS cover up

most of the soldiers who come out of Iraq alive will probably die from DU side effects

the DU side effects and other toxins on the population in those areas will devastate the population

Still too many youth are not educated because their parents stay political retards thruout their lives

Saddam Hussein had been a long time CIA agent put in power by the CIA

The Iran leaders, just like the original khomeini, are NWO puppets who will help kill off their own populations

Unless people wake up to the mass betrayal of their leaders, the NWO will likely be successful

qwerty
09-18-2006, 07:44 PM
> Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum.

that's a good point

i only made that comment because most people don't understand the big picture and problem of what we are up against

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 07:48 PM
> Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum.

that's a good point

i only made that comment because most people don't understand the big picture and problem of what we are up against

Or choose to "believe" the "big picture" that some subscribe to.

qwerty
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
>You're causing a bit of a row, my friend... You may wish to consider a more subtle aproach, than to come in here slinging accusations like so much confetti. Also: Until you put up a few links to substantiate your extreme set of beliefs, you can just go fold up another tinfoil hat.

all this stuff in in everyones face

the way you find out about it is get off your ass and research

or take your head out of your ass and look

maybe your real agenda is to censor the truth

you didn't even make an attempt to tell us what you agree and disagree with

your post singled out everything

even alex jones knows about the elites depopulation agenda

it has been an open secret for decades

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
why must you talk

like your writing a haikoo

when we all know

no one listens to you?

What you need to do is learn

how to copy and paste

and don't forget to wrap in quotes

lest your post waste....

Hows that Dr. fuckin suess?

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:01 PM
why must you talk

like your writing a haikoo

when we all know

no one listens to you?

What you need to do is learn

how to copy and paste

and don't forget to wrap in quotes

lest your post waste....

Hows that Dr. fuckin suess?

That sort of rhyme

is funny all the time.

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 08:02 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9318

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:03 PM
>You're causing a bit of a row, my friend... You may wish to consider a more subtle aproach, than to come in here slinging accusations like so much confetti. Also: Until you put up a few links to substantiate your extreme set of beliefs, you can just go fold up another tinfoil hat.

all this stuff in in everyones face

the way you find out about it is get off your ass and research

or take your head out of your ass and look

maybe your real agenda is to censor the truth

you didn't even make an attempt to tell us what you agree and disagree with

your post singled out everything

even alex jones knows about the elites depopulation agenda

it has been an open secret for decades

You must feel special knowing you are the only person here who deosn't have their head stuck up their ass.

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Damn right Gold, I was just thinking about that one.

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
How is this relevent? Is qwerty dr doom?

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:12 PM
We don't quite have our heads up our asses as this guy thinks.

qwerty
09-18-2006, 08:12 PM
augmento, beltman
your responses pretty much indicate what your real agenda is

go feck off

Gold9472
09-18-2006, 08:15 PM
augmento, beltman
your responses pretty much indicate what your real agenda is

go feck off

No one has an "agenda." Relax... go play some video games... listen to some music... watch a movie...

I wouldn't let assholes on this board. Beltman and Auggie are not.

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:29 PM

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11137&highlight=fluoride

qwerty
09-18-2006, 08:30 PM
what they are is self evident

best thing for them to do is avoid communication with me

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 08:30 PM
No, Gold. I DO have an agenda... It's about time I brought it out. I support celeberties SPEAKING OUT! I don't know any, nor do I know any of their political affiliations. That MUST mean I have my head up my ass. Cause I don't know (or care) what celeberties think about all of this. For all I know, qwerty could be Jessica Simpson. Ah shit, gotta run, there's a 12 foot tall lizard in my trash AGAIN!

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:35 PM
No, Gold. I DO have an agenda... It's about time I brought it out. I support celeberties SPEAKING OUT! I don't know any, nor do I know any of their political affiliations. That MUST mean I have my head up my ass. Cause I don't know (or care) what celeberties think about all of this. For all I know, qwerty could be Jessica Simpson. Ah shit, gotta run, there's a 12 foot tall lizard in my trash AGAIN!
Is it a government lizard?

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
what they are is self evident

best thing for them to do is avoid communication with meNo one has communicated directly WITH you. For someone with his head as far out of his ass as you claim yours is, you catch on slow. I'm talking ABOUT you, not TO you. We're watching as a scientist might watch a new strain of bacteria form in a petrie dish, and suddenly begin spewing nonsense. I wouldn't lower myself. Anyone can come off as a know-it-all tough guy on the net dood. It's like being in the special olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded. There's a message there qwerty. (boy, your name sure is easy to type) WHo thinks Tom Cruise is a truther? What about Linda Hamilton?

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Is it a government lizard?Could be. It had a badge, but it was blacked out. It had Dave Chappell uner it's arm though... (Dave is a known truther)

beltman713
09-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Could be. It had a badge, but it was blacked out. It had Dave Chappell uner it's arm though... (Dave is a known truther)
Damn, that must be why the government canceled his show.

Tonya
09-18-2006, 09:58 PM
newbie, you are not the first to relay some of those ideas here. so, don't assume you are speaking upon deaf ears. however, not everyone will subscribe to them. if you want to be respected at all here my suggestion is to not jump the gun and accuse people of having and agenda, having their heads up their asses or being government. this is still a free country(kinda) and we can agree to disagree. what is not cool is accusing people you don't know of being this or that.

and don't anyone try to give me some bull about typos or whatever, i'm too freakin tired right now--okay? okay. cool.

Tonya
09-18-2006, 10:00 PM
oh yeah, augmentor, how do you know Dave Chapelle is a truther???

AuGmENTor
09-18-2006, 10:10 PM
oh yeah, augmentor, how do you know Dave Chapelle is a truther???A giant lizard told me... I DON't... I was talkin out my bazoo! You're too late, we sent him packin. Sure he'll be back though.

Tonya
09-18-2006, 10:19 PM
well, it looks like someone new registered--just wonder if that could be....

qwerty
09-18-2006, 11:33 PM
>my suggestion is to not jump the gun and accuse people of having and agenda,

i'll tell it like i see it

PhilosophyGenius
09-19-2006, 12:25 AM
adopting CODEX laws
manufactured wars
manufactured starvation

economically ...

buying up water supply

You left Aids off that list. I DEFINETLY agree with with the part about food and how all the crap we are feed is poisined and that 'medicine' makes us more sick. (microwave as well) Not sure if I agree with nature being maniupulated because that's obviously not an easy thing to do. The lizard thing is just silly unless you have serious proof.

As far as celebrities go, being in the public eye it's understandable that they would speak out- they'd be crucified by the media and public (maybe even literally) and would never work again as opposed to the rest of us.

P.S. Learn some social skillz dude.

PhilosophyGenius
09-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Anybody know why the NWO wants to wipe out the majority of the world? Alex Jones says it's because the NWO wants a more enjoyable life which they think they deserve but that's not really a full answer (haven't heard his full explenation)

Tonya
09-19-2006, 02:12 AM
you only see what you wanna see i guess cause you sure don't have it right.

you can't just assume you know evryone and everything dude or you will lose ALL creibility. And frankly, being new, you really haven't done anything to build any here yet. Just calling it like i see it---i mean, if you want to be a smart ass about things.

AuGmENTor
09-19-2006, 05:37 AM

Me too. You are a big, puckery ASSHOLE. But that's OK dood, there is no shortage of people like you in the world. It makes me appreciate the good people a bit more. What's funny is, in reallife, if we met, you'd be so overly nice so as to make me wanna vomit. Your scrotum is attatched to your keyboard. You almost sound like a 12 year old.

PhilosophyGenius
09-19-2006, 04:42 PM
I think qwerty's problem is that he's use to posting this kind of info on different forums and getting flammed up the ass for them, so when he comes here he's in the mentality that he's gonna have to fight with everyone and ends up doing just that.

Qwerty, your posting in a forum section that says "9/11 Truth", you don't need to convicne anyone of anything here. Just lighten up on the caffine and take it easy here with like-minded people aight.

Eckolaker
09-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Qwerty,

Just to address some of what you have posted. This board is filled with some of the most informed people within the 9/11 truth movement. Generally if you post something it will get read and researched at some point in time.

For the most part, the regular posters on this board have good intentions and are extremely respectful.

Hang out a while and learn the lay of the land around here, you will begin to notice there is kind of a structure as to how we get our evidence and information out.

On a side note:

You guys want to know who the closet truthers are? The Black-american population of this country. Unfortunately they just arent as informed as we are, but they sure know wtf im talking about.

Go to an inner-city area and stand there with a sign that says "9/11=Inside Job. Watch how many people will honk and wave and say positive comments.

I love this fucking country, its filled with so many cool people. I guess that is my motivation, the good genuine people of these here United States.

AuGmENTor
09-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I think qwerty's problem is that he's use to posting this kind of info on different forums and getting flammed up the ass for them, so when he comes here he's in the mentality that he's gonna have to fight with everyone and ends up doing just that.

Qwerty, your posting in a forum section that says "9/11 Truth", you don't need to convicne anyone of anything here. Just lighten up on the caffine and take it easy here with like-minded people aight.Wow PG, that's pretty insightful, and sensetive of you.. Did you suffer a head trauma since we last spoke? (HA). Qwerty, Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. We will start over with no one needing to apologize for anything, we'll just pretend it never happened. Signal compliance with no response at all. EVER.

AuGmENTor
09-19-2006, 07:28 PM
method number one will be thru vaccines. have you noticed the many states passing mandatory vaccination bills. wisconsin has a ten thousand dollar fine and imprisonment for refusal. after they take you to prison, you will be forcibly vaccinated. Ya know, I just looked back over this post. I posit THIS to you: Give a link to just this ONE piece of jackassery, and I'll admit I was wrong. Until then continue to show compliance by giving no sign at all.
Further: So you mean to tell us that it is only YOU out of, lets see, me (and thats AuGmENTor fuck-wad, type it right, or not at all) beltman, gold, philosophy genius, eckolaker, and tonya that has it right? We are all government posters, with our heads up our asses? Well, you haven't been back, so either you choked on your fruit loops this morning. Or you realized that you are a douche, and hopped out the nearest open window. I'll stop now, but man this pissed me off.

PhilosophyGenius
09-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Wow PG, that's pretty insightful, and sensetive of you.. Did you suffer a head trauma since we last spoke? (HA). Qwerty, Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. We will start over with no one needing to apologize for anything, we'll just pretend it never happened. Signal compliance with no response at all. EVER.

Check the user name.

:coffee:

PhilosophyGenius
09-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Go to an inner-city area and stand there with a sign that says "9/11=Inside Job. Watch how many people will honk and wave and say positive comments.

Yeah know I was watching this documentary on HBO about inner city ganstas and a couple o.g.'s on the street were talking about how bin Laden and those guys have to defend there block the same way they (the gangstas) do. Right after he said that I was thinking, "wow, this was months after 9/11 and these gangtas are wayyyy smarter than the average American when it comes to politics".

Cloak & Swagger
09-20-2006, 04:32 AM
...i don't think this depopulation is anything new. i think it has probably occurred many times on this planet.
Referred to in the sciences as “Malthusian” practices.
One of the few subjects I can find myself fascinated with and alarmed by at the same time.
IMO, Americans should have the Malthusian perspectives presented to them in a serious way in public schools, not just universities or private schools.
Here’s something I dug up real quick on it.
http://arts-sciences.cua.edu/econ/faculty/aguirre/resenv.htm
I remembered when it was presented in one of my courses at school, our professor wanted to put some emphasis on it in a special way.
She wasn’t trying to force it, she more or less just wanted to say that this is a respected point of view, particularly respected by people in positions of power.
It sparked some interesting conversations among us in the classroom, but it didn’t last long because we had to move on.
Excerpts from the link above “POPULATION, RESOURCES & ENVIRONMENT”:

“Six billion.

It is currently estimated that there is, or there will be shortly, six billion humans inhabiting the planet earth(1). The theme of population, and more specifically, overpopulation has been in the popular mind for the last thirty years or more. Schools, national governments, international legislative bodies, interest groups and the media have all but insured that the public sees the issue of population as a problem, and increasingly, in reference to natural resources and the environment. At the heart of the population-resources-environment debate lies the question: can the earth sustain six billion or more people? How one answers this question depends greatly on whether or not one sees population as a problem.

Is population a problem? Some would argue that yes, population is a problem in that the earth is limited, that it can only sustain a certain number of people (although no one knows what that particular number may be), that the more numerous we become, the poorer we will become. Others argue that no, population is not a problem, but that it is government policies, economic structures and the organization of society that is the problem. Some contend that numbers in themselves do not equal poverty; rather, poorly structured societies and economies foster poverty.

How people perceive the issue of population is critical, for it is by these perceptions that international legislative policies are formed, economic development packages are crafted, federal social and economic programs are formulated, and local sex education classes are designed. Thus, it is equally critical that people ensure that their perceptions are grounded, not in rhetoric and emotion, but in established scientific and empirical data. An accurate understanding of the data will enable people to think and act rationally with regard to population on a local, state, national, and international level.

Perspectives in the Debate Today

There are many groups taking part in the current population debate. All approach the question of population from very different points of view and with different motivations. A working knowledge of the parties and their underlying philosophies will allow one to sift through the diverse rhetoric and hold them up to the light of scientific data. Frank Furedi, in his book Population and Development: A Critical Introduction, (1997) has provided a brief outline of the variety of approaches to the issue of population.

The Developmentalist Perspective. Until the nineties, this was one of the most influential perspectives. Its advocates argue that rapid population growth represents a major obstacle to development, as valuable resources are diverted from productive expenditure to the feeding of a growing population. Some also contend that development in turn solves the problem of population. They believe that increasing prosperity and the modernization of lifestyles will create a demand for smaller families, leading to the stabilization of population growth. A classical account of this approach can be found in Coale and Hoover (1958). It is worth noting that at least until the early eighties, this was the most prominent argument used by many leading demographers and most of the influential promoters of population control. …

The Redistributionist Perspective. Those who uphold the redistributionist perspective are sceptical of the view that population growth directly causes poverty and underdevelopment. They often interpret high fertility as not so much the cause but the effect of poverty. Why? Because poverty, lack of economic security, the high mortality rates of children, the low status of women and other factors force people to have large families. They also believe that population is a problem because it helps intensify the impoverishment of the masses. For some redistributionists, the solution to the problem lies in changing the status of poor people, particularly of women, through education and reform. Repetto (1979) and the World Bank (1984) provide a clear statement of this approach. This perspective is linked to the Women and Human Rights approach discussed below. Some proponents of redistribution contend that the population problem can only be solved through far-reaching social reform. (See Sen and Grown (1988) for a radical version of the redistributionist argument.)

The Limited Resources Perspective. This perspective represents the synthesis of traditional Malthusian concern about natural limits with the preoccupation of contemporary environmentalism. According to the limited resources perspective, population growth has a negative and potentially destructive impact on the environment. Its proponents argue that even if a growing population can be fed, the environment cannot sustain such large numbers, population growth will lead to the explosion of pollution, which will have a catastrophic effect on the environment. See Harrion (1993) for a clear statement of this position.

The Socio-Biological Perspective. This approach politicizes the limited resources perspective. Its proponents present population growth as a threat not only to the environment but also to a way of life. They regard people as polluters and often define population growth as a pathological problem. In the West, the ruthless application of this variant of Malthusianism leads to demands for immigration control. Some writers call for the banning of foreign aid to the countries of the South, on the grounds that it stimulates an increase in the rate of fertility. Other writers believe that the numbers of people threatens the ecosystem, and even go so far as to question the desirability of lowering the rate of infant mortality. Abernethy (1993) and Hardin (1993) provide a systematic presentation of the socio-biological perspective.

The People-as-a-Source-of-Instability Perspective. In recent years, contributions on international relations have begun to discuss population growth in terms of its effect on global stability. Some writers have suggested that in the post-Cold War order, the growth of population has the potential to undermine global stability. Some see the rising expectations of large numbers of frustrated people as the likely source of violent protest and a stimulus for future wars and conflicts. The key theme they emphasize is the differential rate of fertility between the North and the South. From this perspective the high fertility regime of the South represents a potential threat to the fast-ageing population of the North (See Kennedy (1993)).

The Women and Human Rights Perspective. This perspective associates a regime of high birth rates with the denial of essential human rights. Those who advocate this approach insist that the subordination of women and their exclusion from decision making has kept birth rates high. Some suggest that because of their exclusion from power and from access to safe reproductive technology, many women have more children then they otherwise would wish. The importance of gender equality for the stabilization of population is not only supported by feminist contributors but by significant sections of the population movement. At the Cairo Conference of 1994, this perspective was widely endorsed by the main participants. For a clear exposition of this approach see Correa (1994) and Sen, Germain and Chen (1994).

The People-as-Problem-Solvers Perspective. In contrast to the approaches mentioned so far, this one does not believe that population growth constitutes a problem. On the contrary, its advocates believe that the growth of population has the potential to stimulate economic growth and innovation. From this perspective, more people means more problem solvers, since human creativity has the potential to overcome the limits of nature. Some believe that in the final analysis, the market mechanism can help establish a dynamic equilibrium between population growth and resources. Others emphasize the problem-solving abilities of the human mind. See Boserup (1993) and Simon (1981) for illustrations of this approach.

The Religious Pro-Natalist Perspective. Some of the most vocal opponents to population policy are driven by religious objections to any interference with the act of reproduction. They argue that population growth is not a problem and are deeply suspicious of any attempt to regulate fertility. Although some supporters of this perspective mobilize economic arguments to support their case, the relationship between population growth and development is incidental to their argument. For them, the argument that population growth is positive is in the first instance justified on religious grounds. See Kasun (1988) for a clear exposition of this perspective. Other pro-natalist voices regard the growth of population of the South as a positive asset that will contribute to a more equitable relation of power with the North. They view population programmes as an insidious attempt to maintain Western domination. (See IPFA(1995)). (2)

Not all people belong strictly to one perspective or another, as Furedi is also quick to point out. In fact, most people adopt different strands of argumentation pulled from the various perspectives. However, some approaches to the issue of population are more specific to particular aspects of the debate. For instance, the ‘People-as-a-Source-of-Instability’ Perspective only touches on resource and environment concerns, and rather deals more specifically with issues of immigration and trade policy.”

qwerty
09-22-2006, 03:09 PM
>Referred to in the sciences as “Malthusian” practices.

look at the history of eugenics

for the last 60 years, the eugenics use other euphemistic labels to hide their genocidal activities

malthusians and end world religion are just code words and phrases to hide the genocide agenda

malthusian agents try to recruit the more intellectual people in the genocide of humans who may rationalize the genocide for sake of saving the planet. the intellectuals don''t realize the shortages on the planet are manufactured.
these intellectuals see the genocide as a way to save the world.

the end world agents try to program the flock to consciously or subconsciously support the genocide especially on a political level. so a nuke war in the mideast is perceived as a good thing. these end world religionists may see such events as a way to save the world.

for both groups, it seems logical from their matrix view

so such phrases become code words for the new world order

qwerty
09-22-2006, 05:01 PM
here is a disinformation video on end times people and groups

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15044.htm

first the film wants to make people think that policy decisions are based on

end times grassroot supporters -> pressure american politicians -> to enact government policies

what a laugh!

when it is really

global NWO -> commands american politicians -> to enact government policies

the fake opponents of religious end timers and endtimers play off each other to con people

second, they neglect to mention that most demonstrations are staged by intelligence agencies with use of fake endtimers and paid demonstrators. so one has decorations around the big con

the film gives one the impression that one is being educated but is really meant to distract people away from the real "end timers" behind the scene - NEW WORLD ORDER

the leaders of end times represent the minions of the NWO or people serving the "antichrist" as are many of it's opponents

qwerty
09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
You left Aids off that list. I DEFINETLY agree with with the part about food and how all the crap we are feed is poisined and that 'medicine' makes us more sick. (microwave as well) Not sure if I agree with nature being maniupulated because that's obviously not an easy thing to do. The lizard thing is just silly unless you have serious proof.

As far as celebrities go, being in the public eye it's understandable that they would speak out- they'd be crucified by the media and public (maybe even literally) and would never work again as opposed to the rest of us.

P.S. Learn some social skillz dude.

AIDS is a complex subject

When one is dealing with potentially micro or even smaller sized stuff, the truth may be difficult to find or easier to hide so one has to look at larger events.

HIV AIDS is BS. The government announced the cause with not even peer review. Researchers who disagreed were defunded. HIV AIDS was nothing less than massive scientific fraud.

The HIV AIDS theory of transmission from africa to america is another lie.

HIV AIDS does not even meet the basic postulates of what a disease should be.

The defunding of opposing researchers by government is enough proof that research is AIDS is a scientific fraud

I would guess the deaths in NY were likely caused by
a) intentionally tainted hepatitis vaccines
b) immune system destroying treatment

so was in essence a genocide of the gay population. most of the gay organizations are fake themselves so kept quiet.

i remember the prediction that hundreds of millions of people would die. At the time, i concluded that was another lie that tiome would expose.

The HIV test is bogus. Anybody getting treatment based upon such a test even after the government has lied their ass off would have to be an idiot

whether an AIDS virus or whatever actually was used and exists is unclear as it relates to the so called "HIV AIDS" outbreak

they are no doubt trying to create many biological agents to covertly attack the immune system.

when the UN sent out 5 or so medical people to africa to investigate the origin of AIDS, they came back and told them that people in africa who they though may be infected by AIDS correlated with the areas that were given vaccines by WHO. The UN promptly fired them. This is what happens to people who get too close to the truth.

Africans were forcibly vaccinated by their own leaders and cheiftains who are just minions of the NWO

the statistics that the governments put out on HIV AIDS rate are bogus

people who are starving, malnutritioned, have many other diseases, bad water, etc can get categorized as an HIV AIDS case. most are not even given the HIV test so a doctor just channels to the spirits on pluto for a diagnose

if the treasonous criminals were brought down and truly investigated, many people from the NIH, FDA, CDC, CIA, Pentagon, public health authorities in many states, politicians at many levels, state medical boards, AMA leadership, ADA leadership, WHO, UN etc would be brought to trial for large scale crimes against humanity

>The lizard thing is just silly unless you have serious proof.

never said anything about lizards. it is extraterrestrials.

when people demand "proof", it means they want the truth to be endorsed by the government.

there are extraterrestrials on earth. if you are waiting for the government to tell you then good luck. there is a literal who's who list of people who have already come out not to mention large number of people abducted by extraterrestrials. There is massive indirect proof.

someone would say that it is not proof. of course it is. if your waiting for someone in the government to tell you that Dr Kelley in UK was murdered and not suicided, that is like waiting for admission of a crime by the perpetrators

You want the people who are covering it up to admit the extraterrestrials are here.

You have those people who ask if they are not here , why don't they show themselves. I can think of many negative reasons why they would not. I can't think of any positive reassons why they would not.

Do you really think Phil Schneider committed suicide

direct proof of extraterrestrials is difficult because witnesses can be suicided, imprisoned or murdered by the NSA. most americans rather not know about it.

>As far as celebrities go, being in the public eye it's understandable that they would speak out- they'd be crucified by the media and public (maybe even literally) and would never work again as opposed to the rest of us.

let's see,

the sovereign and economic destruction of the US is taking place

the destruction of the US constitution and freedoms is being destroyed

WWIII has begun with Iraq

Concentration camps in the US have been built and more being built

forced vaccinations are being planned

depopulation of human on earth by at least 80 percent being planned

massive treason on the local, state and federal level is occuring

control

elections are being overtly rigged

cashless society being implemented

global totalitarianism and an implanted population is the future

and so much more

so you think they should be scared about being crucified by a media being controlled by traitors rather than the planned total enslavement of humanity in the future

if the celebrities don't give a damn about the future and freedom of the children on this planet then it makes perfect sense to just keep quiet

if their careers are more important than the future of freedom on this planet then that will sum up the character of these celebrities.

maybe these celebrities can put on a USO show for children being experimented on involuntarily by the government or even for concentration camp inmates. it would be so sweet

>P.S. Learn some social skillz dude.

if you want sweet talk, your not getting it from me

qwerty
09-22-2006, 06:15 PM
>Anybody know why the NWO wants to wipe out the majority of the world?

they are the only ones who can give you an official answer

qwerty
09-22-2006, 06:23 PM
> For the most part, the regular posters on this board have good intentions and are extremely respectful.

until i can see enough of the regular posters posting, we can just put that question aside for now

Eckolaker
09-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Qwerty,

Start posting direct sources for the statements you are making. I have no reason to doubt your validity, but as someone who is always looking for the truth, I want to be able to back up my statements and assertions.

For example you were quoted with

"when the UN sent out 5 or so medical people to africa to investigate the origin of AIDS, they came back and told them that people in africa who they though may be infected by AIDS correlated with the areas that were given vaccines by WHO. The UN promptly fired them. This is what happens to people who get too close to the truth."

I'd like to see a news source or documentation that directly supports this statement.

As for the people on this board.

That is my personal opinion based on experiences I have had with the members of this forum over the last three years.

Myself and Goldie go back to the grass roots level of the 9/11 truth movement.

PhilosophyGenius
09-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Stick around qwerty,

I realized AIDS wasn't a big thing after reading the DR Doom article

Also, the cures for things like AIDS has arleady been found but big companies payed the guys who discovered it, patented it, and then burrying it. (apperently)