PDA

View Full Version : Was This The Appropriate Response To Abby Scott?

Gold9472
09-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Was This The Appropriate Response To Abby Scott?

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/flippingbirdabbyscott.gif

During the rally at Ground Zero, there were three invidivuals who were going around, telling everyone that everything we say is a lie, that we're nothing but nuts, and so on.

One of those individuals was Abby Scott. The same individual who frequents 911ConspiracySmasher.blogspot.com, and the same individual who recently made a movie called, "9/11 Conspiracy Wars", where she made sure to focus on those of us with the most outlandish theories, and acted as if they represented us all.

She claims that she confronted me with 9/11 Truth, but the only thing she said to me was, "Are you John Doe?"

Apparently, she's infatuated with me because she kept asking me that all throughout the morning.

When I was relaxing with a cigarette, Abby Scott decided to take my picture. Knowing who she is, I decided to let her know what I think of her, and her kind.

Was it the appropriate response?

Chana3812
09-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Sure - I would have done both hands !!

Tonya
09-14-2006, 05:36 PM
ha!
look at Wendi's response!
Yeah, that was a good response

PhilosophyGenius
09-14-2006, 05:40 PM
You should have taken her out Bas Rutten style

http://yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10206&highlight=rutten

PhilosophyGenius
09-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Abby kept asking me, "Are you Jon Gold? Are you Jon Gold?" I even have audio of it, and me telling her that it's none of her business...

Sorry Abby... you can not have my autograph, nor do I want to go out with you.

Instead, I gave you what you deserve.

Nice one. You should post that audio.

I posted something on that site saying she was a good looking cow. LOL. Which she is.

beltman713
09-14-2006, 07:33 PM
You should make that your new avatar.

AuGmENTor
09-16-2006, 09:17 PM
You should make that your new avatar.
I second that! Dood, cmon, where's your creativity? You should've used your tongue to further illustrate your disgust. I still have a few issues I'm workin on. How did you get a copy of a pic that that CUnexttuesday was takin?

AuGmENTor
09-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Wendi looks horrified behind you.

Gold9472
09-16-2006, 09:23 PM
How did you get a copy of a pic that that CUnexttuesday was takin?

http://911conspiracysmasher.blogspot.com/2006/09/is-this-jon-gold.html

AuGmENTor
09-16-2006, 09:46 PM
I feel like I need a shower just having been to that puss hole. What exactly is the point in posting there? I know evil when I see/ hear it, and those people are just that, rotten MF's. Why would you lower yourself by conversing with them? I'd let them think whatever they want. You're a better man than I. Could they be anymore juvenile with their insults?

Gold9472
09-16-2006, 09:50 PM
I feel like I need a shower just having been to that puss hole. What exactly is the point in posting there? I know evil when I see/ hear it, and those people are just that, rotten MF's. Why would you lower yourself by conversing with them? I'd let them think whatever they want. You're a better man than I. Could they be anymore juvenile with their insults?

The people who frequent that site actively try to hurt the movement. I'm very protective of the movement.

AuGmENTor
09-16-2006, 10:17 PM
The people who frequent that site actively try to hurt the movement. I'm very protective of the movement.Yes but as long as their efforts are contained to that little cesspool, who cares. I mean, what specifically could they do outside of there to hurt it? You cannot disprove the truth, jst like you cannot prove a lie. I guess I just don't understand. Thank God for PPL like you, cause I could never do that.

Gold9472
09-16-2006, 10:18 PM
It's not something I enjoy. People like that are part of the reason I created this site.

AuGmENTor
09-16-2006, 10:20 PM
And, after all of that, if I saw one of those cock-suckers out in public, man, the chicklets would be flyin!

beltman713
09-17-2006, 12:38 AM
It's funny, you have someone who dedicates their life to trying to expose lies for the good of the whole country and such, then you have people like them who spend all their time trying to make those people look like the liars. Even if you think that truthers are a bunch of kooks, why spend all your time trying to discredit them. If the truthers were wrong, then their wrong. What's it to you?

Gold9472
09-17-2006, 09:43 AM
One of the reasons would be to say "COINTELPRO". The other reason would be to say that some of those individuals think we're right, and don't want to accept it.