PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared for the unexpected to happen

AndrewLoweWatson
09-07-2006, 11:09 PM
OK I have made a few bad decisions in the last few days. I am sorry that arguments have distracted from our campaign. Don't turn on me now, please folks - that is an apology.

I have one last word of advice , for what little it may be worth.

Expect the unexpected . Be prepared for surprises, both good and bad. Our governments ( US and British) will try to wrong foot us by appearing to accept some of the criticism as true - only to deflect the blame onto some soft target. They might even admit to controlled demolition - in the case of Building Seven. Any means will be attempted to escape from the net closing round them - such as discrediting those who we have learned to trust.

Stay cool. Dig in there. You have all done so much that victory is inevitable. Trends have their inexorable flow, and the trend is in our favour.
Have a terrific truth weekend. I shall say goodbye to blogging for now and concentrate on getting IN MEMORIAM 09.11.01 played by an American orchestra.

God Bless America.

casseia
09-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey Andrew,

No worries. The 911blogger stuff was not outside the bounds of reasonable discourse, IMO, to the extent that you were defending freedom of thought and freedom of speech, which are downright messy sometimes.

I hope you do find a willing orchestra -- be sure to let us know when you do.