PDA

View Full Version : President Bush Will Visit All Three 9/11 Sites

Gold9472
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
President Bush Will Visit All Three 9/11 Sites

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_245121934.html

9/4/2006

(CBS/AP) NEW YORK President Bush will mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11th attacks with visits to all three of the affected sites.

The president and Laura Bush will be in New York on Sept. 10th, for a wreath-laying ceremony at ground zero, followed by a prayer service at St. Paul's Chapel. After spending the night in New York, they will travel to Shanksville, Pa., and then to the Pentagon, the White House announced Friday.

The fifth anniversary remembrance at the World Trade Center site on Sept. 11th will feature those who lost husbands, wives and significant others reciting their loved ones' names.

The reading of the names has been the centerpiece of the annual commemoration. The first year, the list was read aloud by politicians, dignitaries and some relatives, followed by children in 2003, then parents and grandparents. Last year, brothers and sisters called out the 2,749 names.

The city will conclude the day of remembrance with the return of the "Tribute in Light," two powerful beams of light representing the fallen buildings. They will shine into the sky from Lower Manhattan at sundown.

Tonya
09-04-2006, 07:54 PM
yeah, i am already worried about how his visit may throw off our plans at ground zero.

Gold9472
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
yeah, i am already worried about how his visit may throw off our plans at ground zero.

Well... it says he's going to be at Ground Zero on the 10th.

Gold9472
09-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Are there any events planned at Ground Zero on the 10th?

Tonya
09-04-2006, 07:59 PM
i don't have that info on hand right now but I have heard taht he was going to be there on the 11th although the article says 10th, maybe it is both--not sure. All I know is that the secret service can shut us all down if they want to make way for asshole.

Gold9472
09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
http://www.911truth.org/Events-9-11-06.htm

AuGmENTor
09-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah but it also says he's gonna overnight in NY on the 10th. And that means security NIGHTMARE getting in to the city... I think it's gettin a bit hot for them, and he's doin this on purpose, to keep people who KNOW what a fuck it's gonna be to stay away....

Tonya
09-04-2006, 10:43 PM
they are definately going to try and keep demonstrators--and anyone handing out stuff away.

AuGmENTor
09-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Of course they are. I think thats what this is all about. Ask yourself why the fuck Bush would want to be in NY. What, so he can make a speech about how to truly remember these fallen heros we must vindicate them by fighting the war on terror to its logical conclusion. Or wait, is it so Iraq can be "free"? It can't be a secret to him that ALOT of people think theres a weasle in with the chickens. I'm tellin ya. I was in the city in the weeks after 9/11 wrappin up loose ends for my move upstate. And again for the RNC. (I was there on work business, and not for their bullshit) You couldn't get within 20 blocks of Madison Square Garden without your fuckin liscence taped to your forehead. And even THEN you had to have a t least a half assed reason wht your business was. And I'm WHITE! Some people were just plain old denied acces. And if you ran your face, it was off to the old bus station you all heard so much about. Even this description doesn't do it justice. It was truly unbelievable. I expect it will be worse. Five year anniversary. The fear mongers will tell you how all this is neccassary in light of new intelligence, plus the added risk of the antichrist I mean supreme leader I mean president I mean murdering fuck being in town.