PDA

View Full Version : Bush Told Reporter Jews Are "All Going To Hell"

Gold9472
09-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Bush told reporter Jews are 'all going to hell'

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Book_Bush_told_reporter_Jews_are_0902.html

(Gold9472: Seems like one of those things to make Bush not appear so Israel friendly.)

Larisa Alexandrovna
Published: Saturday September 2, 2006

An upcoming book about presidential advisor Karl Rove reports allegations of anti-semitism by President George W. Bush, RAW STORY has learned.

In The Architect: Karl Rove and the Master Plan for Absolute Power, Austin-based journalist James Moore and Wayne Slater, senior political reporter for the Dallas Morning News, will allege that Bush once made anti-semitic comments to a reporter.

"You know what I'm gonna tell those Jews when I get to Israel, don't you Herman?" a then Governor George W. Bush allegedly asked a reporter for the Austin American-Statesman.

When the journalist, Ken Herman, replied that he did not know, Bush reportedly delivered the punch line: "I'm telling 'em they're all going to hell."

This quip never received wider media attention. RAW STORY obtained a copy of The Architect late this week.

Bush's thoughts on the fate of non-Christian souls became a minor source of controversy after he told the Houston Post in 1993 that only those who "accept Jesus Christ" go to Heaven. However, the future president was also earlier briefly engaged to a half-Jewish woman.

The authors of The Architect assert that religion and ethnicity have been manipulated by Bush and Rove to "divide" and "conquer" the nation.

PhilosophyGenius
09-03-2006, 05:14 PM
"You know what I'm gonna tell those Jews when I get to Israel, don't you Herman?" a then Governor George W. Bush allegedly asked a reporter for the Austin American-Statesman.

Ya right. Reminds of when Bush was ducking Chavez at a UN meeting afting bashing him.

AndrewLoweWatson
09-03-2006, 10:06 PM
It doesn't surprise me at all. If the NWO is a Zionist plot, it contains a lot of anti-semitic Zionists.

Partridge
09-04-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry, but how is saying 'Jews are going to Hell' anti-semitic. Isn't that Christian Doctrine? Only if you accept JESUS as the Lord and Saviour will you get into heaven.

Funny, I never cry 'anti-atheism' when Christians tell me I'm going to Hell. (I just laugh).

Tonya
09-04-2006, 01:05 PM
true, it is very odd but a lot of Christians believe that (about going to hell--'cause of what the Bible says about accepting Jesus as the son of God), but they also believe they are called to help support the Jewish people.

i am Christian but don't share the exact same sentiments.