PDA

View Full Version : CIA Used "Micro Nuclear" Bomb In Bali: Bashir

Gold9472
08-30-2006, 08:39 AM
CIA used 'micro nuclear' bomb in Bali: Bashir
So the bomb that killed so many Australians, it was an American bomb. It wasn't the bomb made by Amrozi and his friends

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/bashir-blames-bali-on-cia-bomb/2006/08/29/1156816891620.html

August 29, 2006 - 5:09PM

Indonesian Muslim cleric Abu Bakar Bashir claims America's top spy agency was involved in the devastating 2002 Bali bombings.

Bashir, who was convicted and imprisoned for having prior knowledge of the attacks which killed 202 people, including 88 Australians, is also appealing for the lives of three convicted bombers to be spared.

Bashir, the spiritual leader of Jemaah Islamiah (JI), was released from prison in June after serving nearly two years.

Amrozi, Ali Ghufron - also known as Mukhlas - and Imam Samudra are awaiting execution for their part in the plot.

In an interview tonight on ABC television's Foreign Correspondent, Bashir claims the device that killed most people in the Bali attack was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) "micro-nuclear" bomb.

"The micro-nuclear bomb that did so much damage was a CIA bomb, not Amrozi's bomb," Bashir told the ABC.

"The Bali bombing was actually masterminded by America. Well, not masterminded, but hijacked. They planned it, but their plan was hijacked by America."

"So the bomb that killed so many Australians, it was an American bomb. It wasn't the bomb made by Amrozi and his friends."

Bashir defended the Bali bombers, but conceded their actions may have been "misguided".

"Actually, they (the bombers) are not terrorists. America is the terrorist. They are not terrorists. They followed the path of jihad to defend Islam and Muslims. Perhaps their actions were misguided," Bashir said.
"Secondly, it was unfair of the court to sentence them to death because their bomb would not have killed people, only injured them. It was a CIA bomb that killed people."

Bashir also attacked the Australian government, saying it wrongly continued to hound him and treat him as an enemy.

He said Indonesia had placed no travel restrictions on him and he was free to go where he wanted.

"It's the Australian government that makes every effort to ensure I continue to be hounded. So in Indonesia there are no restrictions on me travelling overseas. I'm allowed to go anywhere I want to.

"But it would be impossible to go to Australia because if I went there I would be arrested and slandered by the Australian government. The Australian government still treats me like an enemy for reasons that are unclear. "

werther
08-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Man, I forgot about the Bali bombing. It makes sense what he is saying though. 'Terrorist' bombs are typically pretty crude. Think about what the Iraqi's were using at the start of the war. Sure now their(Iraqis) means are bit more sophisticated, but necessity is the mother of invention.

With our governments history of using fear to guide its policies,(which even the mass media is starting to recognize now) why wouldn't they hijack someone elses terror plan. The more destructive a terror plot the more sway the government will have over its people. Being that this bombing was outside the U.S. it was certainly not done to only motivate U.S. citizens but too provoke other countries to follow suit.

All the intelligence will point to the patsies. Other agencies would most likely have picked it up as well, so the U.S. would be in the clear.

I wonder what kind of investigation was done if any. If an investigation was done and proved the U.S. was behind the attack, no doubt our country would be destroyed.

Good find Gold. Very thought provoking

Gold9472
08-30-2006, 09:19 AM
First person to say "mini-nukes" were used at the WTC gets banned. :)

werther
08-30-2006, 09:22 AM
.....Of course there is always the possibility that this guy is full of shit.

Gold9472
08-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Sure...

Eckolaker
08-30-2006, 11:08 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swiss cheese that theory is.

beltman713
08-30-2006, 04:32 PM
I was getting ready to say the CIA is using these mini nukes everywhere.

PhilosophyGenius
08-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Well it's well known that 'conspiracy theories' are popular in the Muslim world, apparently. I'd of believed him except for the fact that said a 'micro nuclear' bomb was used. Come'on now. That isn't possible. And besides, if it were a 'micro nuke', there would lots of radiation and all that stuff.

Eckolaker
08-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Well it's well known that 'conspiracy theories' are popular in the Muslim world, apparently. I'd of believed him except for the fact that said a 'micro nuclear' bomb was used. Come'on now. That isn't possible. And besides, if it were a 'micro nuke', there would lots of radiation and all that stuff.

The term "Micro-nuke" is pretty much laughable.

PhilosophyGenius
08-30-2006, 05:26 PM
The term "Micro-nuke" is pretty much laughable.

Word.