View Full Version : Seeking The Truth

Gold9472
08-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Seeking the Truth

http://www.pa911visibility.com/articles/seeking-truth.html

(Gold9472: My fearless leader.)

By Wendi Polinow
8/27/2006

We all go through it. In our frustration to convince people of the truth, or at least to convince them to explore further, we face being mocked, discarded, called countless names from "nutcase" to "ridiculous" to "anti-American". We hand out our fact-based information only to have it thrown to the side, or thrown back in our face in angry dissent.

We all have encountered much controversial reaction from being a part of\this ever-growing movement. We must take comfort that it IS growing- we arenot just a collection of hippie, tin-foil hat wearing "nutcases"- we are professionals, scholars, professors, attorneys, doctors. We have college degrees and many of us have MBA's, PhD’s and other distinctive titles.

We are diverse in cultures, religions and color- we represent an array of professions. Through all this diversity- there is one thing that brings us together: seeking the Truth. We get frustrated at times, when we feel overwhelmed. We take comfort in numbers and like- minded people. And we try everyday to spread the word, each in our unique manner and style. We pass out literature ranging from flyers, to DVDs, to books, to pamphlets to deception dollars. We hope that the less knowledgeable will suddenly have that light bulb of awareness shine bright and that they will become hungry for more. Everyone deserves the truth. We are more American than ever in our quest to come together to seek the truth, no matter how horrifying or how uncomforting it may be.

I write this at a time of frustration and inspiration. All the close-minded people of the country who would rather sit and believe the lies that our government and mainstream media feed them frustrate me. They are comfortable and safe, so they think. They are in their little worlds, living their lives believing that no evil can befall them. These people need a wake up call and it’s frustrating that they don't WANT to wake up. All right, it’s scary and dreadful and incomprehensible. And that's what makes it so difficult to face. But not facing the truth or not wanting to explore the truth is scarier- because sometime it will become too late.

I am inspired by those courageous enough to take another look. They come out of their shells and admit something is "not right". For some, it is a tiny unsettling feeling that things aren't as they seem- for others it's a huge realization that nothing is right. It's something too big to ignore- and once we all face that fact- nothing is ever the same.

Since that fateful day on Sept 11, 2001- I had that unsettling feeling. I watched our mainstream media as the events unfolded, I listened to the words and still and all, it didn’t make sense to me. I was discouraged immediately with outrageous "HOW CAN YOU THINK SUCH A THING" as I meekly questioned the government's story, and the media’s coverage. Looking back, I wish I reacted on my feelings at the time, but it was difficult to continue my disbelief when the whole country was waving flags and murdering "terrorists". I had a brief moment of feeling ashamed that I was thinking such "anti-American" thoughts.

So we go through our lives everyday, we continue to attempt to educate and spread the word. I feel that this is my fate, even if at times it’s overwhelming and seems hopeless. We must never give up hope. I urge everyone who is reading this to not be afraid to face the truth or the desire to find the truth. Don't be afraid in fighting for our Constitution and don't be discouraged because that light bulb suddenly went off. You are not alone. We need to come together and remember, there is power in numbers. We owe the truth to our children, to our families, to the families of all those who died that day and are still dying, and to all those who are no longer with us because of the Sept. 11 events.

We all have lives and its much easier to crawl back into our shells and live our day to day in a simplified, uncomplicated existence. As the world changes and grows and as our government plans more horrible acts in an effort to change America into a dictatorship and a world of Martial Law and fear, sitting back and watching it unfold IS un-American. If we don't want something to happen, supposedly we have the right to stop it from happening.

And if we want the truth we deserve to get the truth.

Form your own opinions, seek the truth, gain knowledge and be comforted that you are NOT alone. We are all here to support one another’s efforts.

Don’t be afraid to seek the knowledge and the answers that each and every one of us deserves to have.

Wendi

Contact Wendi -info@pa911visibility.com