PDA

View Full Version : Seeking international partners

SwinG
08-23-2006, 02:57 PM
To all who might be interested.

We are a non profit organisation in Denmark who have compiled a information package consisting of several rock solid 911 movies.
This package will be mailed out to more than 100 Danish VIP's and alle parties represented in the Danish parliament, in 14 days from now, and afterwards, it will be sold to the public non profit via a homepage.
We seek international partners who would like to subtitle and distribute the package on a non profit basis in other countries.

It is a highly serious project, whit the intention of bringing the 911 actual debate back in focus. It is NOT a conspiracy campaign or a left wing stunt.

If you are serious interested in helping bringing the word out in your country, please send a mail to the address below, and I'll forward more material.

Please only request material if you are serious about it, you should not expect to get rich - but you can expect toe get excited!!

info(at)1192001.dk

Gold9472
08-23-2006, 03:23 PM
:) Your name, "Swing", and the title of your thread led me to believe this was about something else.

SwinG
08-23-2006, 04:33 PM
:) Your name, "Swing", and the title of your thread led me to believe this was about something else.

LOL, didn't think about that. Point taken.