PDA

View Full Version : Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope...

Gold9472
04-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Social Security...Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Terry Schiavo...Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope...

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I feel the same way about cookies!

Se7en
04-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Hey, I am sad to see him die, and the world obviously feels the same way...but enough is enough. They are hawking a 40 dollar DVD of his funeral already!!

Do you think he was so holy his entire life that he never got a chance to have an orgasm? I hope not. They should have saved some of his man-juice. Bet you anything, you would see FLOCKS of people wearing it around their neck in vials!

Good Doctor HST
04-08-2005, 08:30 PM
It's more like this:

POPE POPE POPE POPE MICHAEL JACKSON POPE POPE POPE JOHN PAUL POPE DIES POPE POPE by the way we're changing the constitution to make god the ultimate judge POPE JOHN PAUL DIES PRINCE CHARLES MICHAEL JACKSON.......

Gold9472
04-08-2005, 08:34 PM
It's more like this:

POPE POPE POPE POPE MICHAEL JACKSON POPE POPE POPE JOHN PAUL POPE DIES POPE POPE by the way we're changing the constitution to make god the ultimate judge POPE JOHN PAUL DIES PRINCE CHARLES MICHAEL JACKSON.......

They didn't even mention the Constitution Restoration Act...

princesskittypoo
04-08-2005, 08:40 PM
i so read that wrong... i read poke poke poke....

Gold9472
04-08-2005, 08:52 PM
i so read that wrong... i read poke poke poke....

That's cause you're pokey.

princesskittypoo
04-08-2005, 08:53 PM
That's cause you're pokey.
i like poking people stomaches... they're squishy *giggles* i really like the dough boy comercials just for that reason! :)

Giggles
04-09-2005, 01:34 PM
i like poking people stomaches... they're squishy *giggles* i really like the dough boy comercials just for that reason! :)we used to call that a pilsbury.