PDA

View Full Version : Police Arrest One Suspect in German Train Bomb Probe

amman254
08-19-2006, 12:02 PM
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2139974,00.html (in english)

in the last couple of days, the bomb scare that took place here in germany in two different trains, and after which for a week or so, not much was heard about, (it kind of came and went as quick as it came), has really opened up again. just yesterday video pictures were published showing two men with the

baggage containing the bombs, and help was requested in finding them.
well this morning one of two men were captured, apparently trying to leave the country.

and where is he from...of course, afghanistan, irak, and a number of other countries are no longer "in". yes he is from libanon....

i don't know, am i just spending too much time here and at other 911 sites, that i see some kind of "plot" or at least, "perfect timing, with the right people" behind so much of what is happening? isn't this crazy? "Angie" has just convinced the german "bundestag" to send troops to libanon, (which over 58% of the country is against), and a day later we find out that one of those bad guys trying to hurt the german people came from just this country.

hhhmmmmhhhh....???

amman254
08-19-2006, 12:06 PM
i've just heard in the news, that the government is announcing that the final tip about the whereabouts, and who this person is, was not given through the german public, after help was requested, but from a member of the "foreign secret service" community.

wow

thumper
08-19-2006, 12:29 PM
looks like we are reach the other side of the dialectic to the "Muslim question"

for years critics have asked why Europe was allowed to become "Eurabia"

well here's the answer. they needed a new boogeyman and rationalization for the police state.