PDA

View Full Version : Answer This Question

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 04:16 PM
The President of the United States swears an oath to protect the people of the United States, and the Constitution. Of ALL people, he should have wanted to know the how and the why of 9/11 to make sure it NEVER happens again.

The family members wanted an independent investigation into the attacks. Their "biggest adversary" was the President and his Administration.

Why didn't the President of the United States want to investigate 9/11?

The reason I posted this is because I think it's a TREMENDOUS eye-opener for people.

Eckolaker
08-15-2006, 06:08 PM
You and I know the answer.

I also agree that this is a great eye opener.

and of course, the simple answer is...Bush didnt want an investigation, because he would be indicted.

werther
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
I have just recently read the 911 myths book, ...you know the new one by popular science. All I got to say is you guys are fucking nuts. Bush did not want an investigation because it would take time and money away from finding the evil-doing culprit Osama. Get a clue!
http://stickergirl.com/images/YourMamaFlag.jpg

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 09:05 PM
I have just recently read the 911 myths book, ...you know the new one by popular science. All I got to say is you guys are fucking nuts. Bush did not want an investigation because it would take time and money away from finding the evil-doing culprit Osama. Get a clue!
http://stickergirl.com/images/YourMamaFlag.jpg

That's what they told us the reason was.

AuGmENTor
08-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Waiting patiently for the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............
STILL waiting...........................

werther
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
is that really what they said .....oops you guys responded quick

oh yeah -bahahhahahah

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Yes... Dick Cheney said it... it's in 9/11: Press For Truth.

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
And I remember Bush said it as well.

AuGmENTor
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
oh yeah -bahahhahahah
You have to have the BWA as a prefix, otherwise it's just a lame laugh like you'd give a joke you didn't really think was funny, but you give the obligatory laugh.... The BWA gives it the belly element, thus validating it as genuine.

werther
08-15-2006, 09:18 PM
man I really want to see that movie. I would pre-order it but I really hate doing any transactions over the net.

I was trying to come up with something completely stupid as Bush's reason for not wanting the investigation. Damn I hit the nail on the head! Just look to the farthest path from logic and there you will be paled by the tall shadow of Bush. Really if we wanted to destroy and disband his network, surely we would follow the money trail, i.e. stocks selling short and Pakistan, etc.

I guess you have seen it(press for truth)?

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Beltman knows how to make me laugh.

werther
08-15-2006, 09:23 PM
You have to have the BWA as a prefix, otherwise it's just a lame laugh like you'd give a joke you didn't really think was funny, but you give the obligatory laugh.... The BWA gives it the belly element, thus validating it as genuine.

damn my dubya doesn't work. I've been sabotaged!

Gold9472
08-15-2006, 09:37 PM
man I really want to see that movie. I would pre-order it but I really hate doing any transactions over the net.

I was trying to come up with something completely stupid as Bush's reason for not wanting the investigation. Damn I hit the nail on the head! Just look to the farthest path from logic and there you will be paled by the tall shadow of Bush. Really if we wanted to destroy and disband his network, surely we would follow the money trail, i.e. stocks selling short and Pakistan, etc.

Yes.

AuGmENTor
08-15-2006, 09:44 PM
I was hopin to catch the grainy version on the net, can't seem to find it though.

werther
08-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I just got the CSPAN Alternative Theories DVD. (got a friend to order it for me) I thought it would make for a good primer. I was wrong. I think that only if you are either already a truther or if you just like CSPAN, will you enjoy this video. People I showed it to get bored quick but the second you fire up LC2 they are captivated. I like Loose Change but I think other videos offer more evidence without getting into things that make the idea of government conspiracy even harder to believe(pentagon, controlled demo).

Don't get me wrong I think these topics need attention and I look forward to everything Steven Jones has to say(like how he lately tested the 'dust' from the pyroclastic cloud) but saying that the government was involved in 9-11 to a newcomer and then right away say "oh yeah and a missile hit the Pentagon"
I don't think this works that well.

I am sure that Press for Truth and the Final Cut of Loose Change will be a perfect match.

ZachM
08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Why didn't the President of the United States want to investigate 9/11?
Sorry to rain on the parade, but won't many people answer this question by only acknowledging government incompetence?

Gold9472
08-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Sorry to rain on the parade, but won't many people answer this question by only acknowledging government incompetence?

No, because regardless of what the "answer" given to us is, it proves beyond the shadow of doubt that THIS President OBVIOUSLY had something to hide SPECIFICALLY regarding 9/11.

Also, we haven't been given an "answer" to this question. We've had to figure it out for ourselves, and we have.

PhilosophyGenius
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
I was hopin to catch the grainy version on the net, can't seem to find it though.

Out at the end of the month.

AuGmENTor
08-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Out at the end of the month.
Rgr that thx