PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truth Leafletting - Opening Weekend "World Trade Center" - Video Inside

Gold9472
08-13-2006, 06:02 PM
9/11 Truth Leafletting - Opening Weekend "World Trade Center"
Thanks to www.pa911visibility.com

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/911truthleafletting.jpg

Video
Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/911truthleafletting.mov) (MOV 20MB)

Today, Fred, Wendi, and myself decided to take Dave Slesinger up on his request, and go leafletting 9/11 Truth. I hope more people will start to take some action. You can't win this on the internet folks.

PhilosophyGenius
08-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Nice work the four of you.

:lovebird:

Gold9472
08-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Nice work the four of you.

:lovebird:

Three of us...

Gold9472
08-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks.

Cloak & Swagger
08-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Good job,
What did the leaflets look like?
I'm making a couple different versions, one specifically for 9/11 truth, and another specifically on false flag operations, the designs are nearly identical in order to facilitate the relationship between the two as 9/11 being a false flag op.
Maybe I'll record mine too.

Gold9472
08-13-2006, 08:47 PM
These were made by Don or DSM on blogger...

Gold9472
08-14-2006, 07:49 PM
PA911Visibility's First Leafleting Event

http://911courage.org/article.php?story=20060814114827323

August 13, 2006

Today was the first time I leafleted with the newly organized PA911visibility group.

Wendi Polinow, Jon Gold and I went to the Anthony Wayne theater in Wayne PA to do the 4 PM showing of World Trade Center. It was such a nice day out, that not very many people went to the movies. We did get many of the people that came out of the 1 PM showing and all of the people going to the other movies and the people walking along the very small sidewalks of the small town. I mention small town because we were beginning to see the same people so often that we were actually telling each other that "Oh I got them" when they walked from the other direction.

Jon does a great job with the people. He carries a video camera with him and tries to get everyday people to get their thoughts on camera and then puts them on his Internet bulletin board. He did get a couple of young men to volunteer their time to make a short video. It was a beautiful day so it was slow for a movie so we mostly talked and walked up and down. Jon went up into a cafe to hunt down people.

We stopped shortly after the 4 PM show ticketing was over and went to the Cold Stone Creamery for a bite of ice cream, which Wendi was nice enough to pay for. The three of us discussed future plans for the group as well as what we were going to put into the flyer that we were going to use for our future outreaches.

Fred Weber 8)))

Gold9472
08-14-2006, 07:51 PM
More on Leafletting- some observations

http://911courage.org/article.php?story=20060814145013727

8/13/2006

I also went with Fred and Jon Gold to leaflet in the small but affluent town of Wayne, Pa. I found some interesting observations associated with our task at hand.

1) People will go out of their way to avoid you if they don't want the leaflet. I saw one couple walking toward us, who actually went the long way to their car, around the parking lot, just so they wouldn't have to take a leaflet.

2) When Jon was asking for interviews, some said "we haven't seen the movie yet" as if the movie would suddenly enlighten them to the truth. I believe some people took a flyer because they thought it was more about the movie or related to the theater and the movie showing.

3) We heard several negative remarks including "OH they are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists!" This wasn't taken personally because I realize there is bound to be negative reactions. The positive reactions, which we also encountered offset the negativity. The most discouraging reaction we got was one of apathy- as if people just wanted to forget about 9/11 like it didn't exist. And they didn't care.

4) I would say that most people did take the flyer. Of course, some refused it, some barely glanced at it (at least when we saw them) and some were intrigued.

I did talk to several people about it and advised where they could explore further, and also encouraged them to email me and join pa 9/11 visibility. I think that in general, even if there is only a small percentage who might actually want to do something about this at least that was more then we had the day before.

I strongly believe that public outreach should be a major focal point for us all right now. We plan to follow up by designing a leaflet to take to downtown Philly and surrounding areas-using the non-violence guidelines of course.

werther
08-14-2006, 09:40 PM
whooaa, I coulda swore the first person you interviewed was a fucking tree man, than that thing started talking -man those are some crazy effects man.

Gold9472
08-14-2006, 09:42 PM
whooaa, I coulda swore the first person you interviewed was a fucking tree man, than that thing started talking -man those are some crazy effects man.

:) She didn't want her face shown...