PDA

View Full Version : A LITTLE NOTE TO CROOKS & LIARS

Chana3812
08-12-2006, 09:01 AM
JOHN,

9/11 TRUTH IS ALL OVER MAINSTREAM MEDIA THESE DAYS. EVEN LOU DOBBS IS TALKING ABOUT IT, ALSO CHRISTINE AMAPOUR!!!
C&L - STILL ASLEEP AT THE WHILE WITH THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS, CENSORING HALOSCAN, KEEPING THE GATE TO TRUTH CLOSED AT C&L.

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY REPUBLICANS IN DISGUISE??

SINCERELY
CHANA SAVITZ

AuGmENTor
08-12-2006, 09:10 AM
What an interesting time to be alive. When I first found out about this movement, (11/05, a late bloomer I know) I was of the opinion that this would NEVER get off the net, and even if it did, mainstream media would never do anything but try to squash it. My roommate throws that statement in my face all the time... And to see just how much press time it's getting is very invigorating. I truly hope we get to see these people face trial for what they've done. I would love it if in 20 years, (when I'm REALLY old) life is normal again, and all this will be a memory.

Chana3812
08-12-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm a late bloomer of the 9/11 truth also. I remember just six months ago searching and searching for ANY NEWS OUTLET to post anything relating to 9/11. There wasn't much at all. Now, I have hope ... that truth will prevail and we can be part of history. 9/11 Truth is waking up America !