PDA

View Full Version : A Call To Action

Gold9472
08-11-2006, 08:07 PM
A Call To Action

I just listened to Mike Malloy (http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/malloy/malloy-jones-8-10-2006.mp3) on the Alex Jones Show. Wow. Malloy said something like, "They need to know that if they're going to bring soldiers into our neighborhoods, that we're going to fight them...", and he told people to buy guns.

The very idea of American citizens having to tell their Government that we will fight you if needed breaks my heart. Much like when you figure out your Government was responsible for 9/11.

I do believe in the American people though. I do believe we have it in us to beat these bastards, and I think we can do it without violence. I hope.

Just think back... to when 9/11 happened. 99.99% of the American public thought that we were attacked by terrorists, and we rallied around the flag, and told our leaders to go kick some ass in Afghanistan. We cheered for it. You don't come into our backyard, and murder our citizens... no no.

The point is, we stood together. Every single one of us. What happened to those people? Where are they? Don't your futures matter to you? What about your best friend's future? What about your wife's future? What about your husband's future?

WHAT ABOUT YOUR KIDS?!?

I don't have any, and I probably don't have a right to say that because I don't know what it's like to have them.

I honestly don't know what else can be said.

What motivates you? What makes you wake up every morning?

Imagine losing whatever that is tomorrow. Gone. Replaced by something I don't even want to think about.

Call your papers, and your radio shows, and your TV shows, and anywhere that has a voice, and tell the people what they need to know.

Our Government is occupied by fascists. They murdered our own on 9/11/2001, and we don't want them to do it again.

americansovereign
08-15-2006, 02:14 AM
A DIFFERENT CALL TO ACTION: Let's restore our republic lawfully without active violence.

I sense uneaseness and restlessness in the people, I fear that their are many that might take the law in their own hands to drive the traitors out of our union with violence. As natural human being I believe that we need to find another way, the right way by using the law our forefathers gave us. The founding father's protected our political rights in a way unlike that has every occurred in history. They knew and had learned from the past, they knew that the very fact "power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely". They gave the power to the people through the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDECE. This Declaration CANNOT be repealed, amended, or taken away from the people except through ignorance or an act of war. When the colonies ratified the Constitution for the United States of America, they gave up their sovereign rights as "kingdoms" and gave all right for governence to the people to choose the form of government they desired. Check the Constitution in your home state it should similar to the following:

North Carolina Sec. 2. Sovereignty of the people.
All political power is vested in and derived from the people; all government of right originates from the people, is founded upon their will only, and is instituted solely for the good of the whole.

The Constitution of the United States of America
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Your probably wonder why I brought all this up, and what the point is. I am getting to that but you need to realize that based on the Law of the land, WE are the GOVERNMENT. We MUST correct our thinking and realize who we are NOW. We MUST correct our thinking find out who are enemies are. We must be dispelled all misconceptions NOW before we have any chance of winning any war against our enemies.

If we question 911, why not QUESTION EVERYTHING we are told?

Will the entity who purports to call itself UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT please stand up?

Who is this mysterious entity? It CANNOT be our government if as explained above we are the government. Under the Law of the Land our government can only exist if we have consented to their will to govern us. Did I say we consented to this madness? No, but it quite obviously we were tricked into consenting to it.

Trademark names: "UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT", "UNITED STATES", plus several others, also known as US Corp. is defined as federal corporation organized under the laws of District of Columbia.

The history of why this corporation is NOT our government can be found with careful study of war of Northern Aggression (not a "Civil War") which was used by politicans in Washington DC (some things NEVER change) crushed the South under martial law without regards to Constitution and at great cost to our Union. Now, we may think that the war was waged to free the slaves, factual it was not. Slavery was already dying in the south, and mechanical devices would have replaced slavery. Congress is only permitted BY LAW to pass laws on itself, it cannot legislate for the people. The Union States are each Sovereign countries respectfully. For congress to incite a military coup against its own people is greatest crime of treason it could commit. Congress had tore the Constitution and Union in pieces and to restore back together into one piece was a monumental challenge. A few things to note, Congress was broke, it owed 40 acres of land to each Northern slave that rose against the South. Congress had to come up with a way to force the southern states in Reconstruction to rejoin the Union. So, the Congress created a new system under the Organic act of District of Columbia, this "Municipal Corporation" was charged with business duties of the government. U.S Corp adopted (not ratified) a similar Constitution in their corporate charter and then adopted the 16th and 17th amendments. Later it was decided by the governors of each state we need corporation under this new government in each state. Thus, the STATE OF TEXAS, STATE OF NEW YORK, STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA and so forth were formed. Because these corporation were formed and domiciled under the laws of District of Columbia, finally the congress could control the people under private contract.

Friends, Americans, Country lend me your ears, I come to bury U.S. Corp not praise it. It is not my government, I do not recognize as anything other then what it claims itself to be:

28 U.S.C. ยง3002 Definitions (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/3002.html)
TITLE 28 (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/index.html)> PART VI (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/pVI.html)> CHAPTER 176 (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/pVIch176.html)> SUBCHAPTER A (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/pVIch176schA.html)> Sec. 3002.
TITLE 28 - JUDICIARY AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURE
PART VI - PARTICULAR PROCEEDINGS
CHAPTER 176 - FEDERAL DEBT COLLECTION PROCEDURE
SUBCHAPTER A - DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 3002. Definitions (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/3002.html)
(15) ''United States'' means -
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Any government that has acted as U.S. Corp has for last several decades does not deserve the title GOVERNMENT.

We need to get educated about the law, we need to stop assuming that the media, lawyers, politicans or our friends tell us about the law. I was quite surprised and hopeful that more and Americans are waking up to fact that we are being lied to, we are being denied all information, we are being treated as lambs led to the slaughter. Let's join forces in a way they aren't expecting and restore our liberties the right way.

"Sir, you are not allowed to bring water bottles on the plane.
And sir, I demand to see your papers or you may not get on the plane."

This abomination must be stopped NOW, how can this be America if you can be denied your life, liberty, or property under the "Color of Law? If the above is allowed to stand, how can we say we living in anything other then another Nazi Germany?!!!"

P.S. "I humbly ask for your help, we need to think before we act. We need to assemble the people in a united effort to understand the law and our rights, and take back our Union. If we revolt, which is what the NWO wants, we will lose. If you think a fight against U.S Military (the greatest military might in the world which WOULD BE USED AGAINST US) is the proper action, you need to check into asylum. "

American Sovereign; Protected by my Creator Granted Rights

blove8
08-15-2006, 02:48 AM
I recommend that you send your mass emails with the BCC (blind carbon copy), that way you can keep them from knowing that it is a mass email. Also, you might find this effective, I did while collecting these emails: Email Extractor Lite (http://911.freelancepartnership.com/media/extractor.php)

You can save the page by doing a 'Save Page As' and then open it up locally.. works well. Everyone should go do their state so we have all 50 states media addy's here. Peace.

Michigan News and others

tdearing@flintjournal.com, brausch@flintjournal.com, jforen@flintjournal.com, jwalkling@flintjournal.com, cstoddard@flintjournal.com, kbach@flintjournal.com, jlarkin@flintjournal.com, bmodrack@flintjournal.com, jmorrison@flintjournal.com, gpiatek@flintjournal.com, mriha@flintjournal.com, bmata@flintjournal.com, sabercrombie@flintjournal.com, babbott@flintjournal.com, langelo@flintjournal.com, cazizian@flintjournal.com, kbach@flintjournal.com, mbach@flintjournal.com, abagley@flintjournal.com, abarnes@flintjournal.com, hbas@flintjournal.com, sbauer@flintjournal.com, rbawkon@flintjournal.com, ebradley@flintjournal.com, bmata@flintjournal.com, mburden@flintjournal.com, scoppa@flintjournal.com, mcsapo@flintjournal.com, kcrawford@flintjournal.com, edean@flintjournal.com, tdearing@flintjournal.com, ldejong@flintjournal.com, bedwards@flintjournal.com, jernst@flintjournal.com, rfonger@flintjournal.com, jforen@flintjournal.com, rgarza@flintjournal.com, mgower@flintjournal.com, jhale@flintjournal.com, rhampton@flintjournal.com, aheller@flintjournal.com, bhillman@flintjournal.com, eholladay@flintjournal.com, dhowe@flintjournal.com, gjaksa@flintjournal.com, pjanczewski@flintjournal.com, sjessmore@flintjournal.com, jjohnson@flintjournal.com, jjohnston@flintjournal.com, bkhan@flintjournal.com, jkildee@flintjournal.com, skirkendoll@flintjournal.com, skleeman@flintjournal.com, rkrueger@flintjournal.com, jlarkin@flintjournal.com, dlarzelere@flintjournal.com, jlawlor@flintjournal.com, elowe@flintjournal.com, cmachniak@flintjournal.com, pmccarty@flintjournal.com, bmasck@flintjournal.com, bmickle@flintjournal.com, jmickle@flintjournal.com, gmierzejewski@flintjournal.com, jmiller@flintjournal.com, bmodrack@flintjournal.com, kmorris@flintjournal.com, lmorese@flintjournal.com, jmorrison@flintjournal.com, bmostafavi@flintjournal.com, dnilsen@flintjournal.com, kpalmer@flintjournal.com, gpiatek@flintjournal.com, mpierson@flintjournal.com, wpickvet@flintjournal.com, jpreston@flintjournal.com, dpullen@flintjournal.com, jrauschert@flintjournal.com, mraymer@flintjournal.com, rreiz@flintjournal.com, drichards@flintjournal.com, mriha@flintjournal.com, mrobb@flintjournal.com, eronders@flintjournal.com, brausch@flintjournal.com, rrosencrantz@flintjournal.com, rrosenthal@flintjournal.com, rsanders@flintjournal.com, bsavage@flintjournal.com, tseibt@flintjournal.com, eshaw@flintjournal.com, jmsmith@flintjournal.com, jfsmith@flintjournal.com, rsnell@flintjournal.com, cstoddard@flintjournal.com, cswiatecki@flintjournal.com, athornton@flintjournal.com, mturner@flintjournal.com, mvaughn@flintjournal.com, jwalkling@flintjournal.com, cwascha@flintjournal.com, ewatkins@flintjournal.com, bwheaton@flintjournal.com, lwilson@flintjournal.com, mwhiteside@flintjournal.com, twoods@flintjournal.com, jwright@flintjournal.com, syork@flintjournal.com, mwhiteside@flintjournal.com,

abc12news@abc.com, brysont@abc.com, bleichj@abc.com, james.e.griffel@abc.com, leslie.lobue@abc.com, mcglasm@abc.com, ryan.renz@abc.com, NTVSAdvertise@abc.com,

fjahnke@annarbornews.com, jzamberlan@annarbornews.com, advert@annarbornews.com, jgrech@annarbornews.com, bmontgomery@annarbornews.com, spepple@annarbornews.com, cuthoff@annarbornews.com, rfitzgerald@livingstoncommunitynews.com, communitylife@annarbornews.com, dmcvety@annarbornews.com, mmcdonough@annarbornews.com, bneedham@annarbornews.com, spotlight@annarbornews.com, letters@annarbornews.com, mmorgan@annarbornews.com, kberklich@annarbornews.com, lchampion@annarbornews.com, editor@annarbornews.com, jknight@annarbornews.com, mjthompson@annarbornews.com, bshields@annarbornews.com, jmcgovern@annarbornews.com, lmonson@annarbornews.com, cheflin@annarbornews.com, dbusack@annarbornews.com, rburk@annarbornews.com, gkassa@annarbornews.com, rborst@annarbornews.com, jweisberg@annarbornews.com, nclay@annarbornews.com, fsteiner@annarbornews.com, gcampbell@annarbornews.com,

blove8
08-15-2006, 02:50 AM
dfpcity@freepress.com, ourspirit@freepress.com, cangel@freepress.com, carboscello@freepress.com, dashenfelter@freepress.com, easkari@freepress.com, taudi@freepress.com, rbailey@freepress.com, jbebow@freepress.com, dbell@freepress.com, mbello@freepress.com, lbrasier@freepress.com, abutler@freepress.com, bcampbell@freepress.com, mlcastle@freepress.com, echan@freepress.com, cchristoff@freepress.com, dcooper@freepress.com, cortez@freepress.com, dcrumm@freepress.com, gdamron@freepress.com, bdickerson@freepress.com, jbdixon@freepress.com, sdonaldson@freepress.com, jedgar@freepress.com, ressex@freepress.com, jfinkelstein@freepress.com, pgavrilovich@freepress.com, mageorge@freepress.com, kgray@freepress.com, jgopwani@freepress.com, zgorchow@freepress.com, jheard@freepress.com, lhiggins@freepress.com, jghill@freepress.com, alhunt@freepress.com, akellogg@freepress.com, skhatri@freepress.com, aklein@freepress.com, jkresnak@freepress.com, blaitner@freepress.com, nlaughlin@freepress.com, mlow@freepress.com, tmask@freepress.com, jmasson@freepress.com, bmcgraw@freepress.com, zmeyer@freepress.com, sneavling@freepress.com, kogorman@freepress.com, coleck@freepress.com, npatton@freepress.com, klpatterson@freepress.com, cpratt@freepress.com, fprovenzano@freepress.com, drosenblum@freepress.com, jrossiter@freepress.com, jschaefer@freepress.com, bcschmitt@freepress.com, mdscott@freepress.com, rsehgal@freepress.com, kshamus@freepress.com, hsheman@freepress.com, kshine@freepress.com, ssolon@freepress.com, tspangler@freepress.com, eshu@freepress.com, jswickard@freepress.com, jtaylor@freepress.com, jthurtell@freepress.com, ntrela@freepress.com, vlturk@freepress.com, aveneri@freepress.com, mmwalsh@freepress.com, nwarikoo@freepress.com, tmwilson@freepress.com, swindsor@freepress.com, cwinfrey@freepress.com, fwitsil@freepress.com, bwoolf@freepress.com, nyoussef@freepress.com, dzeman@freepress.com, autos@freepress.com, business@freepress.com, mbauza@freepress.com, abodipo@freepress.com, jbutters@freepress.com, clcain@freepress.com, mwellis@freepress.com, jgallagher@freepress.com, sgrimmer@freepress.com, gguest@freepress.com, jhyde@freepress.com, kmerx@freepress.com, knorris@freepress.com, jparker@freepress.com, mmphelan@freepress.com, jroberson@freepress.com, sspalding@freepress.com, kstringer@freepress.com, stompor@freepress.com, rawalker@freepress.com, twalsh@freepress.com, swebster@freepress.com, sports@freepress.com, malbom@freepress.com, jbarnas@freepress.com, pbarrett@freepress.com, mbrudenell@freepress.com, aboyce@freepress.com, ncotsonika@freepress.com, bczarniecki@freepress.com, dfdarby@freepress.com, odavis@freepress.com, ldelves@freepress.com, jdwight@freepress.com, pafarrell@freepress.com, mfrancescutti@freepress.com, mground@freepress.com, gguidi@freepress.com, klatham@freepress.com, clau@freepress.com, jlowe@freepress.com, mmccabe@freepress.com, jmorosi@freepress.com, gmyers@freepress.com, tpanzenhagen@freepress.com, mrosenberg@freepress.com, hstjames@freepress.com, sschrader@freepress.com, dsharp@freepress.com, esharp@freepress.com, slshelton@freepress.com, csilva@freepress.com, gsipple@freepress.com, msnyder@freepress.com, csylvester@freepress.com, driving@freepress.com, features@freepress.com, food@freepress.com, aager@freepress.com, panstett@freepress.com, nvavery@freepress.com, spbyrne@freepress.com, kcarter@freepress.com, jcollier@freepress.com, ecreager@freepress.com, tcroley@freepress.com, mduffy@freepress.com, shackney@freepress.com, mhair@freepress.com, mhelms@freepress.com, bhightower@freepress.com, jhinds@freepress.com, mkohn@freepress.com, gkovanis@freepress.com, ylawson@freepress.com, alopez@freepress.com, rmay@freepress.com, bmccollum@freepress.com, hnewman@freepress.com, toakes@freepress.com, rpayne@freepress.com, gpowers@freepress.com, rrecinto@freepress.com, srector@freepress.com, drobles@freepress.com, msalij@freepress.com, jseidel@freepress.com, sselasky@freepress.com, jsmyntek@freepress.com, ksolon@freepress.com, cspratling@freepress.com, mstryker@freepress.com, stato@freepress.com, mwendland@freepress.com, swilmore@freepress.com, varon@freepress.com, jkkeener@freepress.com, elok@freepress.com, bmcnamara@freepress.com, pmontemurri@freepress.com, cpayne@freepress.com, editpg@freepress.com, letters@freepress.com, rdzwonkowski@freepress.com, barrigo@freepress.com, nchristian@freepress.com, jgerritt@freepress.com, lmccraith@freepress.com, rriley@freepress.com, brothschild@freepress.com, dsimmons@freepress.com, gskora@freepress.com, mthompson@freepress.com, photo@freepress.com, warchie@freepress.com, pbeck@freepress.com, rblanquart@freepress.com, rboone@freepress.com, gfaniel@freepress.com, rcurtis@freepress.com, kdozier@freepress.com, kgalligan@freepress.com, dgilkey@freepress.com, jgonzalez@freepress.com, hgrannum@freepress.com, ehaun@freepress.com, kkieliszewski@freepress.com, aleang@freepress.com, smcgee@freepress.com, rmckean@freepress.com, kmitchell@freepress.com, cporter@freepress.com, krevels@freepress.com, rrucker@freepress.com, maschroeder@freepress.com, eseals@freepress.com, jtrevino@freepress.com, ktrudeau@freepress.com, stusa@freepress.com, dweiss@freepress.com, mrwright@freepress.com, sanderson@freepress.com, bbazemore@freepress.com, rcastellanos@freepress.com, pcclarke@freepress.com, jcybulski@freepress.com, hdavy@freepress.com, sldorsey@freepress.com, ndudka@freepress.com, aetmans@freepress.com, jfleming@freepress.com, ffluker@freepress.com, rford99@freepress.com, agriffith@freepress.com, mmgutierrez@freepress.com, mharris@freepress.com, rmhuschka@freepress.com, djackson@freepress.com, jkaras@freepress.com, nknight@freepress.com, mlendzion@freepress.com, amartin99@freepress.com, kmyler@freepress.com, rnease@freepress.com, mphillips99@freepress.com, nchipman@freepress.com, cruiz@freepress.com, psedlar@freepress.com, mthierry@freepress.com, btiwari@freepress.com, mabramson@freepress.com, jarmstrong@freepress.com, tbattaglia@freepress.com, rbernas@freepress.com, bbetker@freepress.com, snbryant@freepress.com, cburton@freepress.com, rmcampbell@freepress.com, tcollins@freepress.com, bcollison@freepress.com, gmcrawford@freepress.com, acruden@freepress.com, lcdavies@freepress.com, jday@freepress.com, rnellis@freepress.com, vellis@freepress.com, mfiorito@freepress.com, jgraham@freepress.com, hgriffin@freepress.com, sbalduf@freepress.com, hhanson@freepress.com, mnhayes@freepress.com, cinnes@freepress.com, ojackson@freepress.com, msiuda@freepress.com, jjuterbock@freepress.com, jkienzle@freepress.com, lorber@freepress.com, tmarcinkoski@freepress.com, mmasson@freepress.com, dmckay@freepress.com, cmonarrez@freepress.com, corosco@freepress.com, jlrogers@freepress.com, mrouse@freepress.com, wstjohn@freepress.com, esandoval@freepress.com, pschroth@freepress.com, snider@freepress.com, atoby@freepress.com, evandenboom@freepress.com, svann@freepress.com, gwilks@freepress.com, kawilson@freepress.com, webmizz@freepress.com, ogardner99@freepress.com, bcscmitt@freepress.com, rdhuschka@freepress.com, jhthomas@freepress.com, btodd@freepress.com, yakscorner@freepress.com, jmcampbell@freepress.com, pchargot@freepress.com, ccollison@freepress.com, mwestman@freepress.com, ckucharski@freepress.com, bloth@freepress.com, apepper@freepress.com, pwilliams@freepress.com, readrep@freepress.com, saceval@freepress.com, candrews@freepress.com, nandrews@freepress.com, panger@freepress.com, gbennett@freepress.com, jpgrimm@freepress.com, pchartley@freepress.com, hunke@freepress.com, cjaniga@dnps.com, jxmiller@freepress.com, ramoore@freepress.com, dparry@freepress.com, dbrobinson@freepress.com, dscola@freepress.com, jtopping@freepress.com, ajwilliams@freepress.com, ajhartley@freepress.com, lhealy@freepress.com, amieczkowski@freepress.com, smounteer@freepress.com,

blove8
08-15-2006, 02:50 AM
mmadden@detnews.com, tmarkowski@detnews.com, mmartindale@detnews.com, lmartino@detnews.com, lmarzejka@detnews.com, emason@detnews.com, cmassey@detnews.com, cmccosky@detnews.com, vmccraw@detnews.com
cserv@dnps.com, don.nauss@detnews.com, nolan.finley@detnews.com, nancy.hanus@detnews.com, kristi.bowden@detnews.com, marty.fischhoff@detnews.com, michael.brown@detnews.com, jadams@detnews.com, laguilar@detnews.com, aamye@detnews.com, jangelo@detnews.com, nassendelft@detnews.com, mbaetens@detnews.com, mbailey@detnews.com, bbaker@detnews.com, eballotts@detnews.com, brbaulch@detnews.com, rbeard@detnews.com, lberman@detnews.com, rblanchard@detnews.com, kbouffard@detnews.com, kbourland@detnews.com, dbourdet@detnews.com, kbowden@detnews.com, bwilliams@detnews.com, abrooks@detnews.com, jbrown@detnews.com, mbrown@detnews.com, rbuckson@detnews.com, sburgess@detnews.com, rburr@detnews.com, sue.burzynski@detnews.com, dave.butler@detnews.com, ccain@detnews.com, scarney@detnews.com, ecardenas@detnews.com, achengelis@detnews.com, jchambers@detnews.com, bclanton@detnews.com, dcoates@detnews.com, mcolborn@detnews.com, econley@detnews.com, acooper@detnews.com, lcrutchfield@detnews.com, lculpepper@detnews.com, ccunningham@detnews.com, ecusmano@detnews.com, mdavenport@detnews.com, ldavis@detnews.com, aderringer@detnews.com, adholakia@detnews.com, jdiebolt@detnews.com, fdonnelly@detnews.com, tduncan@detnews.com, kdunn@detnews.com, ddye@detnews.com, pegan@detnews.com, meggert@detnews.com, dellis@detnews.com, repps@detnews.com, aerby@detnews.com, sesparza@detnews.com, cfarina@detnews.com, mfeighan@detnews.com, nfinley@detnews.com, jfirestone@detnews.com, martyf@detnews.com, tfoster@detnews.com, sframe@detnews.com, efrederick@detnews.com, rfrench@detnews.com, dfrost@detnews.com, tgage@detnews.com, jgerstner@detnews.com, fgirard@detnews.com, dgoricki@detnews.com, fgrabowski@detnews.com, agraham@detnews.com, lgreen@detnews.com, tgreenwood@detnews.com, jgreilick@detnews.com, tgromak@detnews.com, dguralnick@detnews.com, dguthrie@detnews.com, jhadden@detnews.com, lhammond@detnews.com, bhandley@detnews.com, rhansen@detnews.com, nhanus@detnews.com, mhappy@detnews.com, khardy@detnews.com, lhayes@detnews.com, gheinlein@detnews.com, fhenderson@detnews.com, lhenning@detnews.com, erich@detnews.com, dhernandez@detnews.com, mhicks@detnews.com, ahightower@detnews.com, mhodges@detnews.com, bhoffman@detnews.com, jhollar@detnews.com, rholt@detnews.com, mhornbeck@detnews.com, rhoulihan@detnews.com, dchowes@detnews.com, ghunter@detnews.com, dilka@detnews.com, eirvine@detnews.com, djones@detnews.com, djosar@detnews.com, cjun@detnews.com, dkaltz@detnews.com, mkatz@detnews.com, mkeenan@detnews.com, ckelly@detnews.com, ckellya@detnews.com, jhugenberg@detnews.com, djessmer@detnews.com, skosmetatos@detnews.com, kkozlowski@detnews.com, fkruckeberg@detnews.com, gkrupa@detnews.com, tkulfan@detnews.com, vkupelian@detnews.com, ykuramitsu@detnews.com, jkurth@detnews.com, cferretti@detnews.com, hkwong@detnews.com, robl@detnews.com, placiura@detnews.com, cjacobs@detnews.com, elacy@detnews.com, klawson@detnews.com, alee@detnews.com, slewis@detnews.com, jlittle@detews.com, jlittle@detnews.com, tlong@detnews.com, mlopez@detnews.com, jlovell@detnews.com, rluna@detnews.com, plupercio@detnews.com,, tmcinturf@detnews.com, wmcmillan@detnews.com, jmcmiller@detnews.com, vmcneil@detnews.com, dmears@detnews.com, wmeister@detnews.com, jmenard@detnews.com, jmesko@detnews.com, gmiles@detnews.com, emillikin@detnews.com, emorgan3@detnews.com, kmorrison@detnews.com, dnauss@detnews.com, dneedham@detnews.com, dnichols@detnews.com, kniezurawski@detnews.com, jniyo@detnews.com, boconnor@detnews.com, mohara@detnews.com, volander@detnews.com, mortiz@detnews.com, spardo@detnews.com, kmurillo@detnews.com, rparker@detnews.com, dpatterson@detnews.com, tpaul@detnews.com, hpayne@detnews.com, sperez@detnews.com, iperkins@detnews.com, srpollack@detnews.com, mpreddy@detnews.com, dprice@detnews.com, cramirez@detnews.com, dramsey@detnews.com, trau@detnews.com, jrayburn@detnews.com, mrichardson@detnews.com, crizk@detnews.com, kroot@detnews.com, lrotan@detnews.com, nrubin@detnews.com, jruss@detnews.com, jschultz@detnews.com, mschultz@detnews.com, npscurlock@detnews.com, pscurlock@detnews.com, nseelman@detnews.com, dshepardson@detnews.com, sherm@detnews.com, ssilfven@detnews.com, gsimmons@detnews.com, jsimons@detnews.com, nsinclair@detnews.com, jsmith@detnews.com, wsmith@detnews.com, dspratt@detnews.com, espraw@detnews.com, rstanczak@detnews.com, cstolarz@detnews.com, mstruman@detnews.com, tsummers@detnews.com, ctabb@detnews.com, jtarsha@detnews.com, gtasker@detnews.com, ktaylor@detnews.com, dterek@detnews.com, sterlep@detnews.com, dmcnary@detnews.com, rthomas@detnews.com, mathompson@detnews.com, ctierney@detnews.com, ctines@detnews.com, mtisdale@detnews.com, gtrowbridge@detnews.com, mtruby@detnews.com, ttwentyman@detnews.com, jvalcourt@detnews.com, wvlasic@detnews.com, dwakiji@detnews.com, dwarner@detnews.com, uwatson@detnews.com, bwebber@detnews.com, swhitall@detnews.com, swilkinson@detnews.com, cwilson@detnews.com, dwilson@detnews.com, jwisely@detnews.com, bwojnowski@detnews.com, dyoung@detnews.com, jyoussaf@detnews.com, cyuhas@detnews.com, patz@detnews.com, scottz@detnews.com, biz@detnews.com, features@detnews.com, food@detnews.com, correct@detnews.com, commuter@detnews.com, letters@detnews.com, graphics@detnews.com, health@detnews.com, lansing@detnews.com, library@detnews.com, metro@detnews.com, next@detnews.com, online@detnews.com, photo@detnews.com, sports@detnews.com,

lrudy@metrotimes.com, wkheron@metrotimes.com, cguyette@metrotimes.com, bsmith@metrotimes.com, rmazzei@metrotimes.com, sklein@metrotimes.com, jloftus@metrotimes.com, edoster@metrotimes.com, mjackman@metrotimes.com, sbieri@metrotimes.com, interns@metrotimes.com, letters@metrotimes.com, bthompson@metrotimes.com, wbiron@metrotimes.com, tsmith@metrotimes.com, bbrown@metrotimes.com, lfloyd@metrotimes.com, coneil@metrotimes.com, jcohen@metrotimes.com, dbawulski@metrotimes.com, acole@metrotimes.com, kfabrizio@metrotimes.com, mkemmerling@metrotimes.com, ksavage@metrotimes.com, svanengelen@metrotimes.com, amorrow@metrotimes.com, dwegner@metrotimes.com, jberry@metrotimes.com, pgoutis@metrotimes.com, gevangelista@metrotimes.com, skeenan@metrotimes.com, jmckinney@metrotimes.com, moneil@metrotimes.com, jlumpkin@metrotimes.com, sgreene@metrotimes.com, agreene@metrotimes.com, gbrohl@metrotimes.com, mcastillo@metrotimes.com, pknoll@metrotimes.com, jrose@metrotimes.com, cwilcox@metrotimes.com, egrabski@metrotimes.com, cwheatley@metrotimes.com,

accounting@michronicle.com, subscriptions@michronicle.com, marketing@michronicle.com, editorial@michronicle.com, production@michronicle.com, classifieds@michronicle.com, publisher@michronicle.com,

publisher@lsj.com, pjodway@lansing.gannett.com, jhill@lansing.gannett.com, khenrich@lansing.gannett.com, rfrankli@lansing.gannett.com, mwieber@lansing.gannett.com, kwaters@lansing.gannett.com, dkennedy@lansing.gannett.com, jdoody@lansing.gannett.com, largue@lansing.gannett.com, dcourtis@lansing.gannett.com, jcachia@lansing.gannett.com, lrobison@lansing.gannett.com, malford@lansing.gannett.com, crichard@lansing.gannett.com, sfung@lansing.gannett.com, eahrens@porthuro.gannett.com, dpeterso@lansing.gannett.com, momeara@lsj.com, jwhill@lansing.gannett.com, mhirten@lsj.com, sangel@lsj.com, bthurston@lsj.com, fmenko@lansing.gannett.com, ssalay@lansing.gannett.com, jhook@lansing.gannett.com, djones@lansing.gannett.com, csyjud@lansing.gannett.com, online@lsj.com,

editor@arborweb.com, hilton@aaobserver.com, events@arborweb.com, caron@aaobserver.com, divalarson@aol.com, classifieds@arborweb.com, adsales@aaobserver.com,

blove8
08-15-2006, 02:51 AM
jlynch@detnews.com, cmacdonald@detnews.com,

davidson@michigandaily.com, fresard@michigandaily.com, business@michigandaily.com, news@michigandaily.com, corrections@michigandaily.com, tothedaily@michigandaily.com, photo@michigandaily.com, artspage@michigandaily.com, opinion@michigandaily.com, sports@michigandaily.com, online@michigandaily.com, display@michigandaily.com, classified@michigandaily.com, onlineads@michigandaily.com, finance@michigandaily.com, miller@michigandaily.com, syed@michigandaily.com, bell@michigandaily.com, klein@michigandaily.com, robertson@michigandaily.com, cesere@michigandaily.com, dokas@michigandaily.com, dinges@michigandaily.com, stampfl@michigandaily.com, beam@michigandaily.com, zbrozek@michigandaily.com, herman@michigandaily.com, bloomer@michigandaily.com, dziadosz@michigandaily.com, hulsebus@michigandaily.com, ungar@michigandaily.com, eston@michigandaily.com, dowd@michigandaily.com,

thenews@thesaginawnews.com, mzurvalec@valleypublishing.com, circulation@thesaginawnews.com, pchaffee@thesaginawnews.com, mgallagher@thesaginawnews.com, rneymeiyer@thesaginawnews.com, vcone@thesaginawnews.com, rhandeyside@thesaginawnews.com, mbeyer@thesaginawnews.com, prau@thesaginawnews.com, jmcfarland@thesaginawnews.com, bhlavaty@thesaginawnews.com, letters@thesaginawnews.com, living@thesaginawnews.com, pneumeyer@thesaginawnews.com, hbernreuter@thesaginawnews.com, beng@thesaginawnews.com, llea@thesaginawnews.com, mjenkins@thesaginawnews.com, classifiedads@thesaginawnews.com, ads@thesaginawnews.com, jstevenson@thesaginawnews.com, dphillips@thesaginawnews.com, tweighman@thesaginawnews.com, nie@thesaginawnews.com, marketing@thesaginawnews.com,

webmaster@mlive.com, kdykema@bc-times.com, jhiner@bc-times.com, kfrick@bc-times.com, forum@bc-times.com, newsroom@bc-times.com, gweiss@bc-times.com, corr@bc-times.com, bctclass@bc-times.com, rclayton@bc-times.com, bctads@bc-times.com, mkrygier@valleypublishing.com, lflores@bc-times.com,

jprice@gr-press.com, jprice@grpress.com, buhl@gr-press.com, buhl@grpress.com, agomez@gr-press.com, agomez@grpress.com, jhunefeld@gr-press.com, jhunefeld@grpress.com, jsnedeker@gr-press.com, jsnedeker@grpress.com, sdavis@gr-press.com, sdavis@grpress.com, placeads@grpress.com, pkeen@gr-press.com, pkeen@grpress.com, bmanning@gr-press.com, bmanning@grpress.com, mcovington@gr-press.com, mcovington@grpress.com, mdavid@gr-press.com, mdavid@grpress.com, dhorner@gr-press.com, dhorner@grpress.com, dvida@grpress.com, swestphal@gr-press.com, swestphal@grpress.com, whanson@gr-press.com, whanson@grpress.com, cuhl@grpress.com, vandusen@gr-press.com, vandusen@grpress.com, tavery@gr-press.com, tavery@grpress.com, dnovak@gr-press.com, dnovak@grpress.com, mhines@grpress.com, cstamour@grpress.com, customerservice@gr-press.com, customerservice@grpress.com, bpowers@grpress.com, bschopp@grpress.com, cuhl@gr-press.com, ccheslock@grpress.com, dbyrne@grpress.com, rberridge@grpress.com, mlloyd@grpress.com, jcrawford@grpress.com, jbeeler@grpress.com, jgonzalez@grpress.com, sschroder@grpress.com, atamboer@grpress.com, jbarnes@grpress.com, jcranson@grpress.com, ncrawley@grpress.com, choney@grpress.com, jhoogland@grpress.com, rbutler@grpress.com, pwest@grpress.com, bbeversluis@grpress.com, jstarkey@grpress.com, bbecker@grpress.com, aangelo@grpress.com, dgaydou@grpress.com, mfoley@grpress.com, mply@grpress.com, scompton@gr-press.com, scompton@grpress.com, jthornquist@gr-press.com, jthornquist@grpress.com, bpierce@grpress.com, aphipps@grpress.com, ttorreano@grpress.com,

kathy@northernexpress.com, jan@northernexpress.com, pmuzzall@charter.net, ads@northernexpress.com, ads2@northernexpress.com, ads3@northernexpress.com, class@northernexpress.com, anne@northernexpress.com, rcoates@northernexpress.com, lynn@northernexpress.com, info@northernexpress.com, gfoster@northernexpress.com,

sports@msnbc.com, business@msnbc.com, technews@msnbc.com, living@msnbc.com, health@msnbc.com, letters@msnbc.com, multimedia@msnbc.com, generalcomments@feedback.msnbc.com, today@nbc.com, wt@nbc.com, nightly@nbc.com, dateline@nbc.com, mtp@nbc.com, imus@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, abramsreport@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com, headliners@msnbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com,

senator@shelby.senate.gov, budmail@mail.house.gov, govmail@gov.state.ak.us, azgov@az.gov, jeff.flake@mail.house.gov, snyder.congress@mail.house.gov, governor@governor.ca.gov, george.miller@mail.house.gov, rpombo@mail.house.gov, gary.miller@mail.house.gov, dana@mail.house.gov, governorowens@state.co.us, degette@mail.house.gov, mark.udall@mail.house.gov, rep.musgrave@mail.house.gov, governor.rell@po.state.ct.us, rep.shays@mail.house.gov, gminner@state.de.us, senator@biden.senate.gov, delaware@mail.house.gov, fl_governor@myflorida.com, andercrenshaw@mail.house.gov, john.mica@mail.house.gov, bill.mccollum@mail.house.gov, bill.young@mail.house.gov, ask.adam@mail.house.gov, katherine.harris@mail.house.gov, mark.foley@mail.house.gov, alcee.pubhastings@mail.house.gov, jack.kingston@mail.house.gov, bishop.email@mail.house.gov, john.lewis@mail.house.gov, ga06@mail.house.gov, john.linder@mail.house.gov, gingrey.ga@mail.house.gov, neil.abercrombie@mail.house.gov, ed.case@mail.house.gov, governor@gov.state.id.us, butch.otter@mail.house.gov, mike.simpson@mail.house.gov, governor@state.il.us, bobby.rush@mail.house.gov, comments@jessejacksonjr.org, il03wyr@housemail.house.gov, luis.gutierrez@mail.house.gov, jan.schakowsky@mail.house.gov, rep.kirk@mail.house.gov, jfc.il12@mail.house.gov, speaker@mail.house.gov, lane.evans@mail.house.gov, senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov, souder@mail.house.gov, mike.pence@mail.house.gov, rep.carson@mail.house.gov, john.hostettler@mail.house.gov, rose.mary.pratt@igov.state.ia.us, nussleia@mail.house.gov, talk2jim@mail.house.gov, rep.boswell.ia03@mail.house.gov, latham.ia05@mail.house.gov, governor@ink.org, jerry.moran@mail.house.gov, governor@mail.state.ky.us, ed.whitfield@mail.house.gov, ron.lewis@mail.house.gov, rep.northup@mail.house.gov, contacts@gov.state.la.us, jim.mccrery@mail.house.gov, christopher.john@mail.house.gov, governor@state.me.us, rep.tomallen@mail.house.gov, rep.mikemichaud@mail.house.gov, governor@gov.state.md.us, rep.cardin@mail.house.gov, rep.cummings@mail.house.gov, goffice@state.ma.us, jim.mcgovern@mail.house.gov, martin.meehan@mail.house.gov, stephen.lynch@mail.house.gov, william.delahunt@mail.house.gov, stupak@mail.house.gov, tellhoek@mail.house.gov, rep.ehlers@mail.house.gov, dkildee@mail.house.gov, rep.knollenberg@mail.house.gov, slevin@mail.house.gov, john.conyers@mail.house.gov, public.dingell@mail.house.gov, gil.gutknecht@mail.house.gov, mn03@mail.house.gov, martin.sabo@mail.house.gov, mark.kennedy@mail.house.gov, governor@governor.state.ms.us, roger.wicker@mail.house.gov, thompsonms2nd@mail.house.gov, mogov@mail.state.mo.us, mo01wyr@housemail.house.gov, rep.akin@mail.house.gov, ike.skelton@mail.house.gov, sam.graves@mail.house.gov, blunt@mail.house.gov, joann.emerson@mail.house.gov, rep.hulshof@mail.house.gov, governor@state.mt.us, denny.rehberg@mail.house.gov,

blove8
08-15-2006, 02:51 AM
webform@nol.org, jeff.fortenberry@mail.house.gov, talk2lee@mail.house.gov, info@youandtom.com, govern@govmail.state.nv.us, shelley.berkley@mail.house.gov, mail.gibbons@mail.house.gov, cbass@mail.house.gov, rob.andrews@mail.house.gov, lobiondo@mail.house.gov, frank.pallone@mail.house.gov, bill.pascrell@mail.house.gov, steven.rothman@mail.house.gov, donald.payne@mail.house.gov, rodney.frelinghuysen@mail.house.gov, rush.holt@mail.house.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, ask.heather@mail.house.gov, joe.skeen@mail.house.gov, gov.pataki@chamber.state.ny.us, peter.king@mail.house.gov, congmeeks@mail.house.gov, write2joecrowley@mail.house.gov, jerrold.nadler@mail.house.gov, major.owens@mail.house.gov, vito.fossella@mail.house.gov, rep.carolyn.maloney@mail.house.gov, jserrano@mail.house.gov, nita.lowey@mail.house.gov, dearsue@mail.house.gov, mike.mcnulty@mail.house.gov, mhinchey@mail.house.gov, rep.boehlert@mail.house.gov, rep.james.walsh@mail.house.gov, louiseny@mail.house.gov, congjones@mail.house.gov, david.price@mail.house.gov, richard.burrnc05@mail.house.gov, howard.coble@mail.house.gov, congmcintyre@mail.house.gov, cass.ballenger@mail.house.gov, repcharles.taylor@mail.house.gov, nc12.public@mail.house.gov, governor@state.nd.us, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, rep.earl.pomeroy@mail.house.gov, governor.taft@das.state.oh.us, mike.oxley@mail.house.gov, john.boehner@mail.house.gov, rep.kaptur@mail.house.gov, stephanie.tubbs.jones@mail.house.gov, sherrod@mail.house.gov, pryce.oh15@mail.house.gov, bobney@mail.house.gov, governor@gov.state.ok.us, wes.watkins@mail.house.gov, rep.jcwatts@mail.house.gov, istook@mail.house.gov, david.wu@mail.house.gov, greg.walden@mail.house.gov, write.earl@mail.house.gov, darlene@mail.house.gov, robert.a.brady@mail.house.gov, curtpa07@mail.house.gov, paul.kanjorski@mail.house.gov, murtha@mail.house.gov, rep.doyle@mail.house.gov, pitts.pa16@mail.house.gov, askgeorge@mail.house.gov, rigov@gov.state.ri.us, patrick.kennedy@mail.house.gov, james.langevin@mail.house.gov, governor@govoepp.state.sc.us, jclyburn@mail.house.gov, sdgov@gov.state.sd.us, stephanie.herseth@mail.house.gov, dsundquist@mail.state.tn.us, bart.gordon@mail.house.gov, john.tanner@mail.house.gov, tn09wyr@housemail.house.gov, rmhall@mail.house.gov, john.culberson@mail.house.gov, rep.brady@mail.house.gov, lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov, ima_tx11iq@mail.house.gov, texas.granger@mail.house.gov, rep.paul@mail.house.gov, rep.hinojosa@mail.house.gov, tx18@mail.house.gov, martin.frost@mail.house.gov, petes@mail.house.gov, governor@state.ut.us, cannon.ut03@mail.house.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, bernie@mail.house.gov, joanndavis@mail.house.gov, rep.goode@mail.house.gov, talk2bob@mail.house.gov, eric.cantor@mail.house.gov, ninthnet@mail.house.gov, tom.davis@mail.house.gov, jay.inslee@mail.house.gov, brian.baird@mail.house.gov, adam.smith@mail.house.gov, governor@wvgov.org, nrahall@mail.house.gov, wisgov@mail.state.wi.us, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, tammy.baldwin@mail.house.gov, ron.kind@mail.house.gov, sensen09@mail.house.gov, mark.green@mail.house.gov, governor@missc.state.wy.us., barbara.cubin@mail.house.gov, governorsoffice@asg-gov.com, faleomavaega@mail.house.gov, governor@mail.gov.gu, guamtodc@mail.house.gov, correo@occ.gobierno.pr, mailbox@aging.senate.gov, webmaster@repub-conf.senate.gov, admin@energy.senate.gov, comments@jec.senate.gov, curator@sec.senate.gov, historian@sec.senate.gov, webmaster@small-bus.senate.gov, postmaster@dpc.senate.gov, mailbox@rpc.senate.gov, webmaster@sec.senate.gov, agriculture@mail.house.gov, bnkgdems@mail.house.gov, budget@mail.house.gov, commerce@mail.house.gov, slabmgmt@mail.house.gov, hirc@mail.house.gov, judiciary@mail.house.gov, resources.committee@mail.house.gov, resources.democrats@mail.house.gov, cyberrep@aol.com, science.committee@mail.house.gov, science.minority@mail.house.gov, smbiz@mail.house.gov, repubpol@mail.house.gov, d.leadership@mail.house.gov, webmaster@conservativeusa.org,

ldn@ludingtondailynews.com, msteingenga@ludingtondailynews.com, jvanderkolk@ludingtondailynews.com, sbegnoche@ludingtondailynews.com, patti@ludingtondailynews.com, kevinb@ludingtondailynews.com, jkiessel@ludingtondailynews.com, aklevorn@ludingtondailynews.com, jklockner@ludingtondailynews.com, bmulherin@ludingtondailynews.com, msteigenga@ludingtondailynews.com, lwallace@ludingtondailynews.com, jboomgaard@ludingtondailynews.com, jpayment@ludingtondailynews.com, dfisher@ludingtondailynews.com, rgolaszewski@ludingtondailynews.com, mroussin@ludingtondailynews.com, dverschueren@ludingtondailynews.com, info@ludingtondailynews.com, jlytle@ludingtondailynews.com, cbryant@ludingtondailynews.com, jclarke@ludingtondailynews.com, smcdowell@ludingtondailynews.com, crutherford@ludingtondailynews.com, llawens@ludingtondailynews.com, drj@ludingtondailynews.com, jevans@ludingtondailynews.com, anichols@ludingtondailynews.com, scarlson@ludingtondailynews.com, lwest@ludingtondailynews.com, jwalker@ludingtondailynews.com, mhowe@ludingtondailynews.com, lhendrickson@ludingtondailynews.com, jskovar@ludingtondailynews.com, jfrost@ludingtondailynews.com, mmaneke@ludingtondailynews.com, lmiller@ludingtondailynews.com, mpiotrowski@ludingtondailynews.com, bgrabowski@ludingtondailynews.com,

info@geminipub.com, rprichard@geminipub.com, cvalade@geminipub.com, smiller@geminipub.com, ssommerfeld@geminipub.com, jzwarensteyn@geminipub.com,

marcus@townnews.com, bward@townnews.com, gregb@townnews.com, lrowlee@townnews.com, adanehower@townnews.com, rlee@townnews.com, dsutton@townnews.com, mnelms@townnews.com, lwidrick@townnews.com, justin@townnews.com, cindy@townnews.com, info@townnews.com,

sfennell@mininggazette.com, bsalmen@mininggazette.com, webmaster@miningjournal.net, mbird@mininggazette.com, bsargent@mininggazette.com, nbarr@mininggazette.com, banderson@mininggazette.com, gneese@mininggazette.com, jnordberg@mininggazette.com, kfosness@mininggazette.com, lkirby@mininggazette.com, kgahagan@mininggazette.com, clerk@mininggazette.com, photo@mininggazette.com, mwilcox@mininggazette.com, yrobillard@mininggazette.com, jennbiekkola@mininggazette.com, coricci@mininggazette.com,

bjohnson@ironmountaindailynews.com, webmaster@miningjournal.net, news@ironmountaindailynews.com, rrose@ironmountaindailynews.com, advertising@ironmountaindailynews.com,

janderson@hearstnp.com, jstarling@hearstnp.com, classified@mdn.net, kprior@hearstnp.com, eanderson@mdn.net, cbott@mdn.net, echase@mdn.net, ddauer@mdn.net, jroberson@mdn.net, mshudark@mdn.net, new.media@mdn.net, circulation@mdn.net, mdnletters@mdn.net, mdnlibrary@mdn.net, jtelferii@mdn.net, ralphewirtz@mdn.net, beth@mdn.net, stufrohm@mdn.net, jgrosteffon@mdn.net, moniguzman@gmail.com, kjerome@mdn.net, angelalackey@mdn.net, tlascari@mdn.net, kathie@mdn.net, knankervis@mdn.net, cwade@mdn.net, lqualls@mdn.net, ssutton@mdn.net, pdarnell@mdn.net, stevens@mdn.net, chalk@mdn.net, fred.kelly@mdn.net, marchand@mdn.net, ryanwood@mdn.net,

editor@cm-life.com, news@cm-life.com, lifeline@cm-life.com, oped@cm-life.com, news1@cm-life.com, news2@cm-life.com, news3@cm-life.com, art@cm-life.com, cmlifephoto@gmail.com, design@cm-life.com, sports@cm-life.com, webmaster@cm-life.com, listmanager@lists.ispi.net,

rj.diepenbrock@morris.com, jeff.schell@oakpress.com, john.lazzeri@oakpress.com, caryn.pfeiffer@oakpress.com, monica.arnone@oakpress.com, catherine.smith@oakpress.com, chris.cathers@oakpress.com, angee.norman@newspaperclassifieds.com, ricki.purdy@oakpress.com, chris.stauffer@oakpress.com, sarah.probert@oakpress.com, stefanie.borawski@newspaperclassifieds.com, teresa.goodrich@oakpress.com, noelle.klomp@newspaperclassifieds.com, tina.crown@oakpress.com, tina.crown@newspaperclassifieds.com, crystall.hill@newspaperclassifieds.com, mary.ward@newspaperclassifieds.com, obits@oakpress.com, rick.kessler@oakpress.com, joe.hildebrand@oakpress.com, glenn.gilbert@oakpress.com, susan.hood@oakpress.com, neil.munro@oakpress.com, julie.jacobson@oakpress.com, lee.dryden@oakpress.com, allan.adler@oakpress.com, john.cusumano@oakpress.com, robert.gross@oakpress.com, charlie.crumm@oakpress.com, sven.gustafson@oakpress.com, al.elvin@oakpress.com, hank.schaller@oakpress.com, david.groves@oakpress.com, diana.dillaber@oakpress.com, korie.wilkins@oakpress.com, carol.hopkins@oakpress.com, steve.frye@oakpress.com, gary.gosselin@oakpress.com, joe.szczesny@oakpress.com, doug.henze@oakpress.com, lara.mossa@oakpress.com, dolly.moiseeff@oakpress.com, nicole.robertson@oakpress.com, doug.levy@oakpress.com, jena.passut@oakpress.com, tim.thompson@oakpress.com, doug.bauman@oakpress.com, jose.juarez@oakpress.com, charlie.cortez@oakpress.com, vaughn.gurganian@oakpress.com, james.walker@oakpress.com, keith.langlois@oakpress.com, pat.caputo@oakpress.com, jim.hawkins@oakpress.com, steve.pate@oakpress.com, newmedia@oakpress.com,

editor@easternecho.com, manager@easternecho.com, chiefcopyeditor@hotmail.com, news@easternecho.com, dsczomak@emich.edu, asstnews@easternecho.com, nikki.tharp@yahoo.com, features@easternecho.com, acipolla@emich.edu, entertainment@easternecho.com, echoentertainment@gmail.com, asstfeatures@easternecho.com, sports@easternecho.com, bsaeed@emich.edu, opinions@easternecho.com, design@easternecho.com, photo@easternecho.com, vweeber@emich.edu, webmaster@easternecho.com

Susan
08-15-2006, 04:08 AM
rowen@arkansasonline.com, mparks@arkansasonline.com, pperkins@arkansasonline.com, bpollock@arkansasonline.com, mposey@arkansasonline.com, rpowell@arkansasonline.com, sprickett@arkansasonline.com, eprince@arkansasonline.com, jriddle@arkansasonline.com, rriley@arkansasonline.com, critter@arkansasonline.com, kroberts@arkansasonline.com, sroberts@arkansasonline.com, drobinson@arkansasonline.com, probinson@arkansasonline.com, mrogers@arkansasonline.com, jsandlin@arkansasonline.com, asarhan@arkansasonline.com, lsatter@arkansasonline.com, psawyer@arkansasonline.com, sscantlin@arkansasonline.com, aschlesing@arkansasonline.com, jschnedler@arkansasonline.com, jschnedler@arkansasonline.com, mschnedler@arkansasonline.com, ksegrave@arkansasonline.com, dshameer@arkansasonline.com, nshulenburger@arkansasonline.com, bsimmons@arkansasonline.com, msimmons@arkansasonline.com, tsimmons@arkansasonline.com, askinner@arkansasonline.com, jslatton@arkansasonline.com, asmith@arkansasonline.com, dsmith@arkansasonline.com, lsmith@arkansasonline.com, msmith@arkansasonline.com, nsmith@arkansasonline.com, rsmith@arkansasonline.com, mspence@arkansasonline.com, cstorey@arkansasonline.com, mstorey@arkansasonline.com, cstorm@arkansasonline.com, msuchan@arkansasonline.com, jsykes@arkansasonline.com, sthornton@arkansasonline.com, ttraub@arkansasonline.com, wtrieschmann@arkansasonline.com, jtriplett@arkansasonline.com, btubbs@arkansasonline.com, ctubbs@arkansasonline.com, atucker@arkansasonline.com, rturbeville@arkansasonline.com, mtyler@arkansasonline.com, styler@arkansasonline.com, styler@arkansasonline.com, gunangst@arkansasonline.com, gunderwood@arkansasonline.com, aupshaw@arkansasonline.com, bwaldrum@arkansasonline.com, nwalker@arkansasonline.com, rward@arkansasonline.com, iwassell@arkansasonline.com, swatts@arkansasonline.com, jweatherly@arkansasonline.com, bweaver@arkansasonline.com, kwebb@arkansasonline.com, wwebb@arkansasonline.com, hwecsler@arkansasonline.com, lwhalen@arkansasonline.com, dwheeler@arkansasonline.com, hwhite@arkansasonline.com, mwickline@arkansasonline.com, ewidner@arkansasonline.com, bwigginton@arkansasonline.com, hwilliams@arkansasonline.com, kwilliams@arkansasonline.com, twilliams@arkansasonline.com, kwilson@arkansasonline.com, rwolfe@arkansasonline.com, mwoods@arkansasonline.com, hwoodworth@arkansasonline.com, jwyckoff@arkansasonline.com, ryates@arkansasonline.com, janthony@arkansasonline.com, knetterstrom@arkansasonline.com, mcate@arkansasonline.com, vbeall@arkansasonline.com, pjordan@arkansasonline.com, etaylor@arkansasonline.com, jwinkler@arkansasonline.com, natlman@arkansasonline.com, ecrain@arkansasonline.com, cpark@arkansasonline.com, aphillips@arkansasonline.com, dstokes@arkansasonline.com, newsroom@nwanews.com, jeffj@nwarktimes.com, sandyt@nwarktimes.com, patricias@nwarktimes.com, jblankenship@ardemgaz.com, bparson@ardemgaz.com, rickm@ardemgaz.com, mcosta@ardemgaz.com, webmaster@nwanews.com, editor@nwarktimes.com, email@nwarktimes.com, managingeditor@nwarktimes.com, scotts@nwarktimes.com, brettb@nwarktimes.com, adamw@nwarktimes.com, trishh@nwarktimes.com, drewt@nwarktimes.com, katew@nwarktimes.com, marsham@nwarktimes.com, weeklyvista@nwanews.com, lindac@nwanews.com, davec@nwanews.com, charlesh@nwanews.com, andraa@nwanews.com, belindao@nwanews.com, jenniferd@nwanews.com, barbp@nwanews.com, jimq@nwanews.com, randym@nwanews.com, nanm@nwanews.com, michaelr@nwanews.com, webmaster@nwanews.com, bnichols@nwanews.com, shellym@nwanews.com, hannahn@nwanews.com, garyt@nwanews.com, virginav@nwanews.com, jeffd@nwanews.com, wendir@nwanews.com, annetteb@nwanews.com, wrvnews@nwanews.com, cstaggs@nwarktimes.com, wrvnews@nwanews.com, llixgrijblon@aol.com, TLLmom2@aol.com, veldabro@valuelinx.net, pbello@nwanews.com, aweld@couriernews.net, pivey@couriernews.net, lbarron@couriernews.net, cbenham@couriernews.net, news@cabotstarherald.com, sports@cabotstarherald.com, advertising@cabotstarherald.com, subscriptions@cabotstarherald.com, classifieds@cabotstarherald.com, news@carlisleindependent.com, sports@carlisleindependent.com, advertising@carlisleindependent.com, subscriptions@carlisleindependent.com, villagerjournal@centurytel.net, news@thegraphic.org, ads@thegraphic.org, graphic@thegraphic.org, nie@thegraphic.org, lance.corder@thecabin.net, beckie.tyson@thecabin.net, Info@TownNews.com, marcus@townnews.com, bward@townnews.com, gregb@townnews.com, dewitt@cpomail.net, thpub@thnews.com, wlewey@thnews.com, classads@thnews.com, society@thnews.com, fctimes@thnews.com, dnichol@thnews.com, sports@thnews.com, tamjohns@thnews.com, addept@thnews.com, mwirski@thnews.com, jnewman@swtimes.com, dorsbun@swtimes.com, jhansen@swtimes.com, tdale@swtimes.com, ccopeland@swtimes.com, sfaldon@swtimes.com, mtilley@swtimes.com, theledger@seark.net, jroberts@seark.net, jroberts@seark.net, ledger@seark.net, jeffc@commpub.com, dwainl@commpub.com, donnab@commpub.com, michellek@commpub.com, dickh@commpub.com, caroll@commpub.com, lorent@commpub.com, debbiem@commpub.com, maried@commpub.com, jeffb@commpub.com, lynnb@commpub.com, shirleyc@commpub.com, gaila@commpub.com, publisher@thesuntimes.com, editor@thesuntimes.com, lifestyles@thesuntimes.com, sports@thesuntimes.com, schoolnews@thesuntimes.com, advertising@thesuntimes.com, ads@thesuntimes.com, advertising@thesuntimes.com, bookkeeper@thesuntimes.com, ads@thesuntimes.com, circulation@thesuntimes.com, composing@thesuntimes.com,

Susan
08-15-2006, 04:24 AM
composing@thesuntimes.com, lakelifestyles@thesuntimes.com, publisher@helena-arkansas.com, thedailyworld@cox-internet.com, editorial@helena-arkansas.com, dailywor@ipa.net, advertising@helena-arkansas.com, thedailywor@ipa.net, editorhopestar@yahoo.com, editor@hotsr.com, mark@hotsr.com, robert@hotsr.com, jeffh@hotsr.com, robert@hotsr.com, anthony@hotsr.com, steve@hotsr.com, don@hotsr.com, rshearon@hotsr.com, matthew@hotsr.com, johnl@hotsr.com, photo@hotsr.com, johnl@hotsr.com, lifestyles@hotsr.com, business@hotsr.com, newsdesk@hotsr.com, jsmith@hotsr.com, business@hotsr.com, jennifer@hotsr.com, Classifieds@hotsr.com, production@hotsr.com, tiffani@hotsr.com, krichardson@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, drichardson@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, cfarrow@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, fleeming@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, advertising@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, classified@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, lewisd@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, swilliams@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, hdaste@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, jcarroll@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, mmoore@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, cpenny@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, drichardson@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, webtech@hotspringsvillagevoice.net, news@jacksonvillepatriot.com, sports@jacksonvillepatriot.com, advertising@jacksonvillepatriot.com, subscriptions@jacksonvillepatriot.com, dmosesso@jonesborosun.com, royo@jonesborosun.com, llynn@jonesborosun.com, rbrumley@jonesborosun.com, djohnson@jonesborosun.com, inuhung@jonesborosun.com, rfahr@jonesborosun.com, kturbeville@jonesborosun.com, rfreeman@jonesborosun.com, lifestyles@jonesborosun.com, rdelaney@jonesborosun.com, arktimes@arktimes.com, news@lonokedemocrat.com, sports@lonokedemocrat.com, advertising@lonokedemocrat.com, subscriptions@lonokedemocrat.com, Publisher@malvern-online.com, Accounts@malvern-online.com, Editor@malvern-online.com, Composition@malvern-online.com, Circulation@malvern-online.com, Classifieds@malvern-online.com, ronkemp@centurytel.net, towncrier@centurytel.net, editor@cookislandsnews.com, tcteditor@eritter.net, ronkemp@centurytel.net, pjch@cox-internet.com, news@newportindependent.com, dbyrd@arkansasnews.com, ctrower@nlrtimes.com, aglover@nlrtimes.com, sward@nlrtimes.com, mhaley@nlrtimes.com, hhicks@nlrtimes.com, dpepper@nlrtimes.com, dwrinkle@nlrtimes.com, efrancis@nlrtimes.com, mhoward@nlrtimes.com, dhorn@nlrtimes.com, mcouch@nlrtimes.com, csmith@nlrtimes.com, rmetcalf@nlrtimes.com, cprice@nlrtimes.com, bcallaway@nlrtimes.com, artistmaumellemonitor@yahoo.com, vhealey@maumellemonitor.com, monitor_times_circulation@yahoo.com, spectator@centurytel.net, cberry@pbcommercial.com, lfugate@pbcommercial.com, smelton@pbcommercial.com, jparker@pbcommercial.com, mdavenport@pbcommercial.com, rnorthington@pbcommercial.com, pbcnews@pbcommercial.com, news@picayune-times.com, ronkemp@centurytel.net, ccd@centurytel.net, michaelr@nwanews.com, nronquist@couriernews.com, michelle@couriernews.com, editor@couriernews.com, mgeiss@couriernews.com, beverly@couriernews.com, janine@couriernews.com, kdavis@paxtonmedia.com, adassist@couriernews.com, photo@couriernews.com, sportseditor@couriernews.com, lstyles@couriernews.com, managingeditor@couriernews.com, newseditor@couriernews.com, newsclerk@couriernews.com, education@couriernews.com, government@couriernews.com, area@couriernews.com, sports@couriernews.com, amcanulty@couriernews.com, websales@couriernews.com, publisher@thedailycitizen.com, jstrasner@thedailycitizen.com, wwatkins@thedailycitizen.com, wwaring@thedailycitizen.com, bwells@thedailycitizen.com, editor@thedailycitizen.com, gbenenati@thedailcitizen.com, ksmith@thedailycitizen.com, advertising@thedailycitizen.com, circulation@thedailycitizen.com, classifieds@thedailycitizen.com, news@sherwoodvoice.com, sports@sherwoodvoice.com, advertising@sherwoodvoice.com, subscriptions@sherwoodvoice.com, lcpress@sbcglobal.net, publisher@stuttgartdailyleader.com, editor@stuttgartdailyleader.com, sports@stuttgartdailyleader.com, reporter@stuttgartdailyleader.com, admanager@stuttgartdailyleader.com, sales@stuttgartdailyleader.com, composing@stuttgartdailyleader.com, composing@stuttgartdailyleader.com, classifieds@stuttgartdailyleader.com, bookkeeper@stuttgartdailyleader.com, circulation@stuttgartdailyleader.com, prepress@stuttgartdailyleader.com, ajohnson@texarkanagazette.com, jbarnes@wehco.com, ccooper@texarkanagazette.com, cknight@texarkanagazette.com, llawrence@texarkanagazette.com, mlong@texarkanagazette.com, mswint@texarkanagazette.com, jwelch@texarkanagazette.com, jrobinson@texarkanagazette.com, dcarr@texarkanagazette.com, scarrigan@texarkanagazette.com, mcook@texarkanagazette.com, djones@texarkanagazwette.com, dnichols@texarkanagazette.com, rmeredith@texarkanagazette.com, dbryant@texarkanagazette.com, gcorbell@texarkanagazette.com, sperry@texarkanagazette.com, lthrapp@texarkanagazette.com, cwade@texarkanagazette.com, acornelius@texarkanagazette.com, alewis@texarkanagazwette.com, mrenfrow@texarkanagazette.com, kphillips@texarkanagazette.com, lshaddock@texarkanagazette.com, bperry@texarkanagazette.com, calexander@texarkanagazette.com, janthony@texarkanagazette.com, mbanks@texarkanagazette.com, kblair@wehco.com, bcigainero@texarkanagazette.com, jfindley@texarkanagazette.com, jyarberry@texarkanagazette.com, lmangum@texarkanagazette.com, mmathis@texarkanagazette.com, tmattingly@texarkanagazette.com, jrenfro@texarkanagazette.com, mrichard@texarkanagazette.com, lyoung@texarkanagazette.com, rporterfield@texarkanagazwette.com, lminor@texarkanagazette.com, sallen@texarkanagazette.com, lavery@texarkanagazette.com, gbischof@texarkanagazette.com, abrand@texarkanagazette.com, echannon@texarkanagazette.com, adavis@texarkanagazette.com, ldunn@texarkanagazette.com, jfooks@texarkanagazette.com, sgamble@texarkanagazette.com, agardner@texarkanagazette.com, jwilliamson@texarkanagazwette.com, jgreen@texarkanagazette.com, shood@texarkanagazette.com, lmcdermott@texarkanagazette.com, rmcdermott@texarkanagazette.com, amiller@texarkanagazette.com, jmorgan@texarkanagazwette.com, rmorrow@texarkanagazette.com, tnoel@texarkanagazette.com, bowney@texarkanagazwette.com, jrichert@texarkanagazwette.com, jsheridan@texarkanagazette.com, jwilliams@texarkanagazette.com, pmilton@texarkanagazwette.com, gwheatley@texarkanagazette.com, bclements@texarkanagazette.com, aallen@texarkanagazette.com, dbaxter@texarkanagazette.com, jcoker@texarkanagazette.com, slee@texarkanagazette.com, tdemocrat@bscn.com, jmcclure@pressargus.com, kfry@pressargus.com, kfry@pressargus.com, gmitchell@pressargus.com

AuGmENTor
08-15-2006, 06:25 AM
Any government that has acted as U.S. Corp has for last several decades does not deserve the title GOVERNMENT

Kinda sounds like bush and co to me.

If you think a fight against U.S Military (the greatest military might in the world which WOULD BE USED AGAINST US) is the proper action, you need to check into asylum.
No one wants to directly challenge our military. I can't speak for eveyone, but yes, that would be an act of lunacy. I've said that very thing on these boards. But I for one WILL fight if it comes to that, to defend my home, family, and right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness. I would rather die defending those things than to live what they have in store for us. This was how the founders of this country felt, and they really had no chance either, but they won, didn't they?
Other than that I have to say I never believed this movement would gain the speed and support it has. These lists of emails are truly amazing. Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that. So answer me this: If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? Or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?

AuGmENTor
08-15-2006, 06:31 AM
*Side Note*
Our military is spread kinda thin now, and they are after all Americans. It would not be a case of complete us vs them. There would most assuredly alot of dissention in the ranks if they received orders to attack Americans. Read up on just how many of them are refusing deployment to Iraq. They will not go fight a war they dont believe in on foreign soil. I know not all of them would follow an order to strike against us.

werther
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
you hafta think about how it would be done. Probably not all out war against American citizens. Look at Nazi, Germany -my grandfather was a Nazi so I hear first hand from him about being duped. And when he says the current administration reminds him of Hitler, I fucking believe. Anyway, it could start out with the deporting of immigrants, i.e. mexicans. Then anybody that is sympathetic to them will also be processed.

Call me a humanist, but I believe we the people can learn from our mistakes, from history. If the above scenerio or some alteration of it were put into action I do not believe we would go without giving them "a bloody good hiding."

Of course the above scenerio would not be a good one in terms of foriegn relations either. We already have enough enemies. I really do not see how we could afford another one.

blove8
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the emails addys Susan, they are the first of a few thousand I have sent out that actually garnered some replies. Here they are... :)

Why don't you take off the aluminum foil hat and get a real job.

> Why the personal attack? I didn't attack you did I?
>
> Peace always,
>
> Brandon

Brian: Peace my ass...go peddle your lies to someone else.

Bull.
Why do you and your kind attack the country that gives you the right to decent. Thank God for a President who tells the murdering thugs we are not going to stand for it. But your kind thinks a white flag of surrender will keep you safe. History has pointed out that surrender is a formula for disaster. The only thing that will satisfy the Islam believer is death to the infidels, anyone who doesn't believe and practices Islam.

My original email:

The U.S. and other governments have been caught staging terror attacks on many occasions.

Documents that should be reviewed (many others out there):

The National Security Archive
Operation Northwoods
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in
Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

"Rebuilding America's Defenses" - A Summary
Blueprint of the PNAC Plan for U.S. Global Hegemony
Please see page 51 (at least): "Further, the process of transformation, even
if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/p...casDefenses.pdf

The PNAC (Project for a New American Century) personnel:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title...gnatories_were:

Please view this documentary for a general overview:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...p;q=terrorstorm

The evidence and information is there if you continue to look for it. Please,
I beg that you educate yourself (if you're not already) on this topic. We may
not have much more time, they are already bragging about WWIII coming! We need to inform ourselves and others... NOW is the time!

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for your
attention to this matter.

All the best,

Brandon

...--------......--------......--------......--------......--------...

Remember this speech?

Farewell Radio and Television Address to the American People by President
Dwight D. Eisenhower, January 17, 1961.
Complete speech: http://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/farewell.htm

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of
unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial
complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and
will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or
democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted only an alert and
knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of huge industrial and
military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that
security and liberty may prosper together."

(notice the 'Operation Northwoods' document is dated March 13, 1962, a little
over a year later... Did Eisenhower know something we weren't aware of?)

A couple other good links to mainstream news articles on similar topics:
http://martiallaw911.info/insidejob1.htm
http://martiallaw911.info/insidejob2.htm

C-Span Airing Of L.A. Conference Shows Mainstreaming Of 9/11 Truth
Fresh injection of credibility advances movement
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2...280706cspan.htm
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

americansovereign
08-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Kinda sounds like bush and co to me.

No one wants to directly challenge our military. I can't speak for eveyone, but yes, that would be an act of lunacy. I've said that very thing on these boards. But I for one WILL fight if it comes to that, to defend my home, family, and right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness. I would rather die defending those things than to live what they have in store for us. This was how the founders of this country felt, and they really had no chance either, but they won, didn't they?
Other than that I have to say I never believed this movement would gain the speed and support it has. These lists of emails are truly amazing. Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that. So answer me this: If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? Or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?

Thanks for your comment, I agree with you in SELF-DEFENSE ONLY against those that trespass against our life, liberty, and property. Against the conspirators the only proper action is a jury trial in common law court of our peers by the injured property. Some actions that many in this movement are trying to take like impeachment or class action suits are fruitless and virtually meaningless. We can have only partial success in their courts; ultimate success when the people have awakened, and our OJ government is restored.

AuGmENTor said, "If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?"

The people have forgotten their creator endowed constitutionally mandated right including the right to fight and protect against trespass against those that attack them with fraud, theat or violent force. Yes, of course I will fight against them to protect my family and life.

I have been reserved on the use of violence because it is immoral (not to mention a violation of international law to use) without just cause. There is distinct chance that some in this movement MIGHT ACT on HEARSAY and use violence without valid cause in violation of the law permitting retribution by U.S. Corp who will claim they did nothing wrong. Compounding the problem, more people will openly and violently rebel against U.S. escalating the hostilities to the next level of mass genocide. The violence, blood, destruction and deaths might exceed those that happened in Germany, Poland and the Soviet Union. NWO could use this as a pretext to say they LAWFULLY CONQUERED the United States of America. Then Homeland Security (The Nazi S.S.) in our cities could be used to lock them down. U.S. Corp does not expect us to act rationally and honorably, if we don't we will lose by default.

There is distinct difference between the American Revolution and a new revolution; unlike a fight against the British, we have a choice and remedy buried in our Constitutions.

We must reelect our entire original jursidiction government...

This process has already been progress for awhile and at least 39 OJ governors and at least one OJ Senator have been elected. Thank you, Eric W. Madsen, and www.teamlaw.org. (http://www.teamlaw.org) (I am not Teamlaw or premoting them in way, just giving due recognization of their acheivements.) Once we have the right people in place, we can finally elect a President of United States of America (President Bush is just President of the Corporation and commander and chief of our armed forces under martial law) who can lawfully demand U.S. Corp to honor its legal obligations to the people. Then action can be brought in our common law courts against criminals in U.S. Corp by trial by jury. That is a summary of a more proper course. Don't write this off as impossible unless you see a concerted effort by the people.

AuGmENTor said, "Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that."

This attitude is why the situation has gotten out of hand in the first place. If you can read, think, act, and desire your freedom, you are capable of understanding history and the law.
Law in most part is simple:
1. Your rights are creator endowed, equal, and unalienable.
2. Do not trespass against the life, liberty, or property of any sovereign human being. When someone trespasses against another they are liable to the injured for civil and criminal saction under law under a trial by jury in common law.
3. Honor all private contracts made with full awareness of facts; do not default on your duties that you freely made. If a contact is made against you under threat, fraud or force denounce it as soon as you aware of the facts and free of duress to protect your rights.

americansovereign
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
*Side Note*
Our military is spread kinda thin now, and they are after all Americans. It would not be a case of complete us vs them. There would most assuredly alot of dissention in the ranks if they received orders to attack Americans. Read up on just how many of them are refusing deployment to Iraq. They will not go fight a war they dont believe in on foreign soil. I know not all of them would follow an order to strike against us.

That is good news, I hope that always remains true. That is probably the only reason why U.S. Corp has not tried to actively take the cities by force. There are evil men within and command without that are probably getting eager to take the final steps to their NWO. They have already stated several years ago they intend bring the UN into Los Angles and "protect" the people from evil terrorism. I have been disillusioned by pictures I have seen from Iraq including torture, rape, and killing. The details are shocking, thus I strive to encourage us to be cautious.

Susan
08-16-2006, 12:25 AM
michele.gerlach@andalusiastarnews.com, ruck.ashworth@andalusiastarnews.com, michele.gerlach@andalusiastarnews.com, jeff.moore@andalusiastarnews.com, tim.bowers@andalusiastarnews.com, chris.love@andalusiastarnews.com, amanda.nall@andalusiastarnews.com, sharron.smith@sellbuyalabama.com, narmstrong@annistonstar.com, kkirk@annistonstar.com, news@annistonstar.com, gcertain@yahoo.com, glewis@annistonstar.com, bwynn@annistonstar.com, tshadrix@annistonstar.com, narmstrong@annistonstar.com, katrinajunkin@gmail.com, bdavis@annistonstar.com, ptutor@annistonstar.com, community@annistonstar.com, gsmith731@aol.com, ltutor@annistonstar.com, jjohnson@annistonstar.com, bcunningham@annistonstar.com, sivey@annistonstar.com, cjarvis@annistonstar.com, ajohns@annistonstar.com, mkasper@annistonstar.com, brian.lyman@gmail.com, dwhisenhunt@annistonstar.com, sadamson@annistonstar.com, bstrickland@annistonstar.com, sfagan@annistonstar.com, jmedley@annistonstar.com, amuskewitz@annistonstar.com, cstephenson@annistonstar.com, sryan@annistonstar.com, tjupiter@annistonstar.com, bedwards@annistonstar.com, bbuckner@annistonstar.com, bbuckner@annistonstar.com, tlewis@annistonstar.com, johnfleming2005@bellsouth.net, rmercier@annistonstar.com, lrampa@annistonstar.com, wscherer@annistonstar.com, speakout@annistonstar.com, mcosper@annistonstar.com, lreynolds@annistonstar.com, sbeaudry@annistonstar.com, mmartin@annistonstar.com, dbone@annistonstar.com, lrampa@annistonstar.com, tpenny@annistonstar.com, gross@annistonstar.com, kqualls@annistonstar.com, wwilson@annistonstar.com, tfowler@annistonstar.com, classifieds@annistonstar.com, ddunn@annistonstar.com, gsreed@annistonstar.com, kkirk@annistonstar.com, sawyer@annistonstar.com, bgilreath@annistonstar.com, cwaddle@ua.edu, arowe@ua.edu, bayers@annistonstar.com, psanguinetti@annistonstar.com, efowler@annistonstar.com, rjackson@annistonstar.com, scalhoun@annistonstar.com, adam.prestridge@atmoreadvance.com, blair.scott@atmoreadvance.com, advertising@atmoreadvance.com, composing@atmoreadvance.com, lifestyles@atmoreadvance.com, sports@atmoreadvance.com, newsroom@atmoreadvance.com, birmingham@bizjournals.com, kseitz@postherald.com, dsharp@postherald.com, theherald@pickens.net, newsroom@clantonadvertiser.com, Tim.Prince@shelbycountyreporter.com, Ashley.Vansant@shelbycountyreporter.com, Brandon.Gresham@shelbycountyreporter.com, Fred.Guarino@shelbycountyreporter.com, Justin.Averette@shelbycountyreporter.com, Meredith.Donnelly@shelbycountyreporter.com, Matthew.Allen@shelbycountyreporter.com, MaryJo.Eskridge@shelbycountyreporter.com, Belinda.Epperson@shelbycountyreporter.com, Olivia.Bailey@shelbycountyreporter.com, Geoffrey.Reis@shelbycountyreporter.com, Lisa.Isbell@shelbycountyreporter.com, Drew.Morris@shelbycountyreporter.com, Renate.Armstrong@shelbycountyreporter.com, publisher@cullmantimes.com, meditor@cullmantimes.com, news@cullmantimes.com, Lifestyle@cullmantimes.com, jimmys@cullmantimes.com, dmackey@cullmantimes.com, evanb@cullmantimes.com, amanda_shavers@cullmantimes.com, sallee@cullmantimes.com, sports@cullmantimes.com, mperdue@cullmantimes.com, kathym@cullmantimes.com, rogers@cullmantimes.com, burlw@cullmantimes.com, harryh@cullmantimes.com, dociah@cullmantimes.com, rdutton@cullmantimes.com, jarrodo@cullmantimes.com, scotts@cullmantimes.com, debbiem@cullmantimes.com, regenan@cullmantimes.com, marthab@cullmantimes.com, karas@cullmantimes.com, mistys@cullmantimes.com, frontdesk@cullmantimes.com, aprils@cullmantimes.com, circmanager@cullmantimes.com, beverlyw@cullmantimes.com, ruthb@cullmantimes.com, lynn@cullmantimes.com, dmaxcy@cullmantimes.com, reneahh@cullmantimes.com, naomi_smith@cullmantimes.com, ameld@cullmantimes.com, pages@cullmantimes.com, brendas@cullmantimes.com, brendag@cullmantimes.com, fayeb@cullmantimes.com, hpuckett@cullmantimes.com,news@decaturdaily.com,sp orts@decaturdaily.com,

bsublett@decaturdaily.com,editor@decaturdaily.com, webmaster@decaturdaily.com,ddchatterbox@yahhoo.com ,
fharris@decaturdaily.com,franklin@pulpculture.net, circulation@decaturdaily.com,classifieds@decaturda ily.com,
ads@decaturdaily.com,art@decaturdaily.com,ron.adam s@timesdaily.com, gabe.basinger@timesdaily.com, holt.bayles@timesdaily.com, heather.cannon@timesdaily.com, lacey.carr@timesdaily.com, debra.crain@timesdaily.com, chris.dickey@timesdaily.com, sharon.goens@timesdaily.com, cindy.grover@timesdaily.com, renita.jimmar@timesdaily.com, lana.jones@timesdaily.com, chris.letsinger@timesdaily.com, alvida.pettway@timesdaily.com, didi.vardaman@timesdaily.com, al.futrell@timesdaily.com, diane.hamner@timesdaily.com, steve.hopper@timesdaily.com, betty.baty@timesdaily.com, sharon.smith@timesdaily.com, meritta.standridge@timesdaily.com, anita.sykes@timesdaily.com, gail.berry@timesdaily.com, rebecca.cox@timesdaily.com, pam.dimak@timesdaily.com, roy.foust@timesdaily.com, keith.grissom@timesdaily.com,

Susan
08-16-2006, 12:26 AM
steve.learn@timesdaily.com, leta.milstead@timesdaily.com, christy.mitchell@timesdaily.com, stacey.gallos@timesdaily.com, anna.gibson@timesdaily.com, christina.marks@timesdaily.com, erica.young@timesdaily.com, gerald.tysver@timesdaily.com, sherhonda.allen@timesdaily.com, myra.arnold@timesdaily.com, Dtb12345@aol.com, monica.collier@timesdaily.com, russ.corey@timesdaily.com, bernie.delinski@timesdaily.com, ricky.gallien@timesdaily.com, daniel.giles@timesdaily.com, mike.goens@timesdaily.com, jim.hannon@timesdaily.com, terry.hildreth@timesdaily.com, matt.mckean@timesdaily.com, wayne.mitchell@timesdaily.com, robert.palmer@timesdaily.com, adam.richardson@timesdaily.com, michelle.eubanks@timesdaily.com, dennis.sherer@timesdaily.com, valerie.sherer@timesdaily.com, lisa.singleton-rickman@timesdaily.com, tom.smith@timesdaily.com, jay.thwaite@timesdaily.com, todd.twilley@timesdaily.com, ty.west@timesdaily.com, jonathan.willis@timesdaily.com, lauren.zuelke@timesdaily.com, vicki.pounders@timesdaily.com, teri.thomason@timesdaily.com, cathy.myers@timesdaily.com, gregg.dewalt@timesdaily.com, john.frierson@timesdaily.com, jeff.mcintyre@timesdaily.com, mary.beth.passarella@timesdaily.com, stephen.schmidt@timesdaily.com, chris.giroir@timesdaily.com, shannon.ayers@timesdaily.com, andrea.moore@timesdaily.com, partners.team1@timesdaily.com, ben.owen@timesdaily.com, lin.reynolds@timesdaily.com, partners.team2@timesdaily.com, gailand.bailey@timesdaily.com, gary.messner@timesdaily.com, donald.olive@timesdaily.com, jdavidson@times-journal.com, jfelkins@times-journal.com, dplunkett@times-journal.com, lgilliland@times-journal.com, mharrison@times-journal.com, jwinkles@times-journal.com, ktownsend@times-journal.com, gjackson@times-journal.com, mcraig@times-journal.com, tstevens@times-journal.com, sara.graves@times-journal.com, composing@times-journal.com, roger.quinn@gadsdentimes.com, pat.baines@gadsdentimes.com, glen.porter@gadsdentimes.com, ron.reaves@gadsdentimes.com, denedria.baba@gadsdentimes.com, shannon.bell@gadsdentimes.com, richard.davis@gadsdentimes.com, vickie.deboard@gadsdentimes.com, vivian.jordan@gadsdentimes.com, john.chapman@gadsdentimes.com, john.fortner@gadsdentimes.com, wendy.Johnson@gadsdentimes.com, laura.mcgill@gadsdentimes.com, jessica.shew@gadsdentimes.com, al.andrepont@gadsdentimes.com, david.cothran@gadsdentimes.com, alisa.dixon@gadsdentimes.com, dana.brown@gadsdentimes.com, jennifer.miller@gadsdentimes.com, tina.peppers@gadsdentimes.com, danny.tice@gadsdentimes.com, carole.williams@gadsdentimes.com, patrick.story@gadsdentimes.com, kristi.vaughn@gadsdentimes.com, mark.blancher@gadsdentimes.com, karen.mcbrayer@gadsdentimes.com, justin.thurman@gadsdentimes.com, scott.beck@gadsdentimes.com, cornelius.miller@gadsdentimes.com, greg.bailey@gadsdentimes.com, sharonf.beck@gadsdentimes.com, dtb12345@aol.com, laura.catoe@gadsdentimes.com, kim.craft@gadsdentimes.com, diane.dixon@gadsdentimes.com, natalie.fleming@gadsdentimes.com, kenneth.hobson@gadsdentimes.com, mo.jackson@gadsdentimes.com, randy.johnson@gadsdentimes.com, christina.morrison@gadsdentimes.com, cyndi.nelson@gadsdentimes.com, andy.powell@gadsdentimes.com, lisa.rogers@gadsdentimes.com, donna.thornton@gadsdentimes.com, cynthia_west@bellsouth.net, marc.golden@gadsdentimes.com, david.yyatt@gadsdentimes.com, auburn.brooks@gadsdentimes.com, marjorie.lea@gadsdentimes.com, tiffany.hardnett@gadsdentimes.com, shon.hill@gadsdentimes.com, donell.horton@gadsdentimes.com, linda.johnson@gadsdentimes.com, henry.reynolds@gadsdentimes.com, cynthia.scott@gadsdentimes.com, terri.swords@gadsentimes.com, wes.williams@gadsdentimes.com, sharon.beck@gadsdentimes.com, john.bednarowski@gadsdentimes.com, matthew.martin@gadsdentimes.com, jimmy.smothers@gadsdentimes.com, stanley.veitch@gadsdentimes.com, dennis.palmer@greenvilleadvocate.com, editor@greenvilleadvocate.com, cheryl.gates@greenvilleadvocate.com, sophia.richards@greenvilleadvocate.com, kevin.pearcey@luvernejournal.com, kevin.pearcey@greenvilleadvocate.com, tracy.salter@greenvilleadvocate.com, austin.phillips.@greenvilleadvocate.com, angie.long@greenvilleadvocate.com, niki.bennett@greenvilleadvocate.com, susan.braden@greenvilleadvocate.com, leada.gore@hartselleenquirer.com, randy.garrison@hartselleenquirer.com, ads@hartselleenquirer.com, barb.davis@hartselleenquirer.com, clif.knight@hartselleenquirer.com, tracy.brady@hartselleenquirer.com, jill.copeland@hartselleenquirer.com, ann.kirby@hartselleenquirer.com, tabbetha.williams@hartselleenquirer.com, justin.schuver@hartselleenquirer.com, news@hartselleenquirer.com, news@cleburnenews.com, psanguinetti@annistonstar.com, manderson@jaxnews.com, jlight@jaxnews.com, lsmith@jaxnews.com, pjohnson@jaxnews.com, jalred@jaxnews.com, akilgore@jaxnews.com, teamtip@hotmail.com, jbacchus@jaxnews.com, pres@jsu.edu, jcreed@jaxnews.com, news@jaxnews.com, publisher@hsv.com, hsvweb@hsv.com, dme@mountaineagle.com, lifestyles@valleytimes-news.com, advertising@valleytimes-news.com, calendar@valleytimes-news.com, news@valleytimes-news.com, graphics@valleytimes-news.com, sports@valleytimes-news.com, classifieds@valleytimes-news.com, circulation@valleytimes-news.com, tommy@sumternet.com, ariane@recordjournal.net, ads@recordjournal.net, AndyWilhelm@TheHarbinger.org, super_dewby@hotmail.com, leepeacock2002@hotmail.com, monjoured@yahoo.com, advertising@monroeournal.com, advertising@monroejournal.com,

Susan
08-16-2006, 12:27 AM
printshop@monroejournal.com, cvshop1@frontiernet.net, presslady6@yahoo.com, news@monroejournal.com, mjgray@gannett.com, bllowry@gannett.com, epippins@gannett.com, abgranger@gannett.com, khare1@gannett.com, jearnhardt@gannett.com, rharmon@gannett.com, algriffin@gannett.com, bsthomas@gannett.com, lcjohnson@gannett.com, tmanning@gannett.com, fdavis1@gannett.com, sgourley1@gannett.com, kdoerr1@gannett.com, bennett@gannett.com, smbrown@gannett.com, dgoddard@gannett.com, wlloyd@gannett.com, rdavidson@gannett.com, mwalton@gannett.com, mgm-customer@gannett.com, cpdavis@gannett.com, kzallen@gannett.com, jfields@gannett.com, mgatherw@gannett.com, tmcmanama@gannett.com, sshoemaker@gannett.com, lbrowder1@gannett.com, crawford@gannett.com, jesse.lindsey@selmatimesjournal.com, jay.davis@selmatimesjournal.com, tammy.leytham@selmatimesjournal.com, deborah.goodwin@selmatimesjournal.com, stephanie.fancher@selmatimesjournal.com, tim.holder@selmatimesjournal.com, cpappas@dailyhome.com,ghadley@dailyhome.com,padams on@dailyhome.com,
kgeorge@dailyhome.com,rledbetter@dailyhome.com,cma cy@dailyhome.com,
scarden@dailyhome.com,abolding@dailyhome.com,bcris p@dailyhome.com,
jkeith@dailyhome.com,dsinclair@dailyhome.com,wheat h@dailyhome.com,ghadley@dailyhome.com,
lnation@dailyhome.com,jsmothers@dailyhome.com,ltay lor@dailyhome.com, stacy.graning@troymessenger.com, ken.rogers@troymessenger.com, deedie.carter@troymessenger.com, tim.davenport@troymessenger.com, kristy.drinkwater@troymessenger.com, huck.treadwell@troymessenger.com, andy.brown@troymessenger.com, jaine.treadwell@troymessenger.com, wendy.ward@troymessenger.com, andrew.trembaly@troymessenger.com, sandy.boutwell@troymessenger.com, lanne.windham@troymessenger.com, josh.lawford@troymessenger.com, mernette.bray@troymessenger.com, jerry.carpenter@tuscaloosanews.com, stephen.dewitt@tuscaloosanews.com, katherine.hilbish@tuscaloosanews.com, cassie.holmes@tuscaloosanews.com, shirley.rice@tuscaloosanews.com, merri.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, carla.gillespie@tuscaloosanews.com, tim.thompson@tuscaloosanews.com, terry.allen@tuscaloosanews.com, ernest.avery@tuscaloosanews.com, donna.bailey@tuscaloosanews.com, greg.clancy@tuscaloosanews.com, claude.davis@tuscaloosanews.com, willie.gordon@tuscaloosanews.com, vicki.hager@tuscaloosanews.com, paul.hass@tuscaloosanews.com, tony.heaps@tuscaloosanews.com, eddie.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, nichole.redding@tuscaloosanews.com, shelva.shubert@tuscaloosanews.com, peter.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, betty.standford@tuscaloosanews.com, faye.tyree@tuscaloosanews.com, newell.allen@tuscaloosanews.com, natasha.black@tuscaloosanews.com, raz.carter@tuscaloosanews.com, annette.gregory@tuscaloosanews.com, gail.martin@tuscaloosanews.com, michelle.price@tuscaloosanews.com, angela.sparks@tuscaloosanews.com, maria.wince@tuscaloosanews.com, dwayne.fatherree@tuscaloosanews.com, greg.lawson@tuscaloosanews.com, henry.burt@tuscaloosanews.com, isiah.houston@tuscaloosanews.com, dennis.stacey@tuscaloosanews.com, news@tuscaloosanews.com, anthony.bratina@tuscaloosanews.com, mark.cobb@tuscaloosanews.com, karen.coleman@tuscaloosanews.com, tracy.cox@tuscaloosanews.com, robert.dewitt@tuscaloosanews.com, gregory.enns@tuscaloosanews.com, shweta.gamble@tuscaloosanews.com, michael.james@tuscaloosanews.com, christina.jesson@tuscaloosanews.com, adam.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, sarah.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, katherine.lee@tuscaloosanews.com, cmason@tuscaloosamag.com, alison.mitchell@tuscaloosanews.com, jason.morton@tuscaloosanews.com, katie.porterfield@tuscaloosanews.com, doug.ray@tuscaloosanews.com, amy.robinson@tuscaloosanews.com, lydia.seabol@tuscaloosanews.com, jane.self@tuscaloosanews.com, ernie.shipe@tuscaloosanews.com, peggy.skelton@tuscaloosanews.com, betty.slowe@tuscaloosanews.com, jamon.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, tommy.stevenson@tuscaloosanews.com, janet.sudnik@tuscaloosanews.com, stephanie.taylor@tuscaloosanews.com, john.wallace@tuscaloosanews.com, ben.windham@tuscaloosanews.com, april.wortham@tuscaloosanews.com, alex.yalen@tuscaloosanews.com, porfirio.solorzano@tuscaloosanews.com, michael.palmer@tuscaloosanews.com, robert.sutton@tuscaloosanews.com, michelle.williams@tuscaloosanews.com, lori.acton@tuscaloosanews.com, jamie.croft@tuscaloosanews.com, andrew.davis@tuscaloosanews.com, lee.foley@tuscaloosanews.com, gary.halsey@tuscaloosanews.com, chuck.jones@tuscaloosanew.com, sam.kirkwood@tuscaloosanews.com, cynthia.byrd@tuscaloosanews.com, wayne.meherg@tuscaloosanews.com, doris.plowman@tuscaloosanews.com, cindy.roberts@tuscaloosanews.com, lashonda.robinson@tuscaloosanews.com, david.vanoy@tuscaloosanews.com, curtis.bonner@tuscaloosanews.com, kenny.cook@tuscaloosanews.com, wade.cook@tuscaloosanews.com, jack.mathis@tuscaloosanews.com, wade.morrison@tuscaloosanews.com, randy.pate@tuscaloosanews.com, glen.sanders@tuscaloosanews.com, bobby.turner@tuscaloosanews.com, bobby.ussery@tuscaloosanews.com, tracy.griffin@tuscaloosanews.com, katy.hollie@tuscaloosanews.com, wanda.larson@tuscaloosanews.com, melynda.lynn@tuscaloosanews.com, george.norris@tuscaloosanews.com, jeanne.wade@tuscaloosanews.com, angela.young-hobbs@tuscaloosanews.com, andrew.carroll@tuscaloosanews.com, tommy.deas@tuscaloosanews.com, cecil.hurt@tuscaloosanews.com, mike.lowe@tuscaloosanews.com, harold.stout@tuscaloosanews.com, chris.walsh@tuscaloosanews.com, david.wasson@tuscaloosanews.com

blove8
08-16-2006, 01:04 AM
Susan,
Let's post our addresses here instead: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12010

:)

Susan
08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Thanks for letting me know!

ALASKA is now DONE!!!

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12010&page=6&pp=10
(http://www.yourbbsucks.com/%20forum...ted=1#post67056)

All future emails will be in that thread. Thanks!

AuGmENTor
08-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Thanks for your comment, I agree with you in SELF-DEFENSE ONLY against those that trespass against our life, liberty, and property. Against the conspirators the only proper action is a jury trial in common law court of our peers by the injured property. Some actions that many in this movement are trying to take like impeachment or class action suits are fruitless and virtually meaningless. We can have only partial success in their courts; ultimate success when the people have awakened, and our OJ government is restored.

AuGmENTor said, "If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?"

The people have forgotten their creator endowed constitutionally mandated right including the right to fight and protect against trespass against those that attack them with fraud, theat or violent force. Yes, of course I will fight against them to protect my family and life.

I have been reserved on the use of violence because it is immoral (not to mention a violation of international law to use) without just cause. There is distinct chance that some in this movement MIGHT ACT on HEARSAY and use violence without valid cause in violation of the law permitting retribution by U.S. Corp who will claim they did nothing wrong. Compounding the problem, more people will openly and violently rebel against U.S. escalating the hostilities to the next level of mass genocide. The violence, blood, destruction and deaths might exceed those that happened in Germany, Poland and the Soviet Union. NWO could use this as a pretext to say they LAWFULLY CONQUERED the United States of America. Then Homeland Security (The Nazi S.S.) in our cities could be used to lock them down. U.S. Corp does not expect us to act rationally and honorably, if we don't we will lose by default.

There is distinct difference between the American Revolution and a new revolution; unlike a fight against the British, we have a choice and remedy buried in our Constitutions.

We must reelect our entire original jursidiction government...

This process has already been progress for awhile and at least 39 OJ governors and at least one OJ Senator have been elected. Thank you, Eric W. Madsen, and www.teamlaw.org. (http://www.teamlaw.org/) (I am not Teamlaw or premoting them in way, just giving due recognization of their acheivements.) Once we have the right people in place, we can finally elect a President of United States of America (President Bush is just President of the Corporation and commander and chief of our armed forces under martial law) who can lawfully demand U.S. Corp to honor its legal obligations to the people. Then action can be brought in our common law courts against criminals in U.S. Corp by trial by jury. That is a summary of a more proper course. Don't write this off as impossible unless you see a concerted effort by the people.

AuGmENTor said, "Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that."

This attitude is why the situation has gotten out of hand in the first place. If you can read, think, act, and desire your freedom, you are capable of understanding history and the law.
Law in most part is simple:
1. Your rights are creator endowed, equal, and unalienable.
2. Do not trespass against the life, liberty, or property of any sovereign human being. When someone trespasses against another they are liable to the injured for civil and criminal saction under law under a trial by jury in common law.
3. Honor all private contracts made with full awareness of facts; do not default on your duties that you freely made. If a contact is made against you under threat, fraud or force denounce it as soon as you aware of the facts and free of duress to protect your rights.

Good post(s) man. Seeing people who understand this (better than I do, to be honest) does my heart good.