PDA

View Full Version : A Call To Action

Gold9472
08-11-2006, 08:07 PM
A Call To Action

I just listened to Mike Malloy (http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/malloy/malloy-jones-8-10-2006.mp3) on the Alex Jones Show. Wow. Malloy said something like, "They need to know that if they're going to bring soldiers into our neighborhoods, that we're going to fight them...", and he told people to buy guns.

The very idea of American citizens having to tell their Government that we will fight you if needed breaks my heart. Much like when you figure out your Government was responsible for 9/11.

I do believe in the American people though. I do believe we have it in us to beat these bastards, and I think we can do it without violence. I hope.

Just think back... to when 9/11 happened. 99.99% of the American public thought that we were attacked by terrorists, and we rallied around the flag, and told our leaders to go kick some ass in Afghanistan. We cheered for it. You don't come into our backyard, and murder our citizens... no no.

The point is, we stood together. Every single one of us. What happened to those people? Where are they? Don't your futures matter to you? What about your best friend's future? What about your wife's future? What about your husband's future?

WHAT ABOUT YOUR KIDS?!?

I don't have any, and I probably don't have a right to say that because I don't know what it's like to have them.

I honestly don't know what else can be said.

What motivates you? What makes you wake up every morning?

Imagine losing whatever that is tomorrow. Gone. Replaced by something I don't even want to think about.

Call your papers, and your radio shows, and your TV shows, and anywhere that has a voice, and tell the people what they need to know.

Our Government is occupied by fascists. They murdered our own on 9/11/2001, and we don't want them to do it again.

Good Doctor HST
08-12-2006, 02:19 AM
The very idea of American citizens having to tell their Government that we will fight you if needed breaks my heart. Much like when you figure out your Government was responsible for 9/11.

I do believe in the American people though. I do believe we have it in us to beat these bastards, and I think we can do it without violence. I hope.

Just think back... to when 9/11 happened. 99.99% of the American public thought that we were attacked by terrorists, and we rallied around the flag, and told our leaders to go kick some ass in Afghanistan. We cheered for it. You don't come into our backyard, and murder our citizens... no no.

The point is, we stood together. Every single one of us. What happened to those people? Where are they?

Interesting editorial Jon. I happened to be thinking about the same thing (roughly) a couple days ago. The part about the American people beating the government without violence. Or, for that fact, any group of people "defeating" another group of people through non-violent means. There aren't many cases of it. It's so much easier to get your way by brutal means. I mean, would the Europeans have been able to settle the Americas by diplomatic negotiations with the Native Americans, or would it work better by just decimating their population? I think history's shown us what method works for the best. Or, how the newly crowned Americans defeated the British for independence. Or, how the Israelis took over the Palestinians land; they didn't exactly exercise peaceful ways to control the Gaza Strip. Or Italian control of Ethiopia..... etc etc

Force is the only universal language understood. Sometimes, cooler heads prevail, and a middle ground can be reached. But the majority of the time has shown military power leads the way.

For the other part, right after the 9/11 attacks, a huge majority of Americans supported going to Afghanistan and kicking ass, taking names.... The majority kept glued to the boob tube the following day and were told that Al Qaeda and Osama and Saddam were all responsible for the death of 3,000 Americans..... 3,000 innocent Americans who died because Evil Forces from a Strange Land hate our guts and our freedom and they must pay. Pay dearly. So after the Media told us who the enemy was, we jumped right into the deep end guns a-blazin'. Well, now that the American public knows the truth about WMD's and such and such, polls show what happens when T.V. drilling slows down and the truth creeps into the fabric. Just look at the polls on what the American public believes, which are so generously displayed on this web site.