PDA

View Full Version : My Local Clear Channel Radio Station Brought Up The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Today

beltman713
08-08-2006, 06:46 PM
One of the morning show hosts said they saw a poll that said 1/3 of Americans believed that the government had something to do with 9/11 attacks, either by allowing them to happen, or by actually carrying them out. Then they said something like, "what do you think, call in and tell us."

Gold9472
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Good.

AuGmENTor
08-08-2006, 06:56 PM
And did anyone call in?

beltman713
08-08-2006, 07:03 PM
A few called in. Only one person believed the gov did it. It was a hatchet job. They basically lumped people, who believe 9/11 was an inside job, with people who believe Elvis is still alive and moon landings were faked.

AuGmENTor
08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
O&A Do a walkover from their free radio studio to their XM studio every morning at 9am. They broadcast this live over XM (no need for delay as it's not edited) as they interview people on the street and fuck with them and so on. My plan is to be there for the first show after 911 (mon 912) where I will get as much on as I can before they run away. Gold got on for a few, maybe I can get lucky too...

beltman713
08-08-2006, 07:25 PM
It's funny, the redneck caller was the one who argued that it was an inside job. The host, at the start of this thing, said he really didn't know anything about this 9/11 conspiracy thing, but when this redneck guy started making his argument, he started trying to defend the official story. Redneck guy said there were scientists that have discovered that explosives brought down the towers, then the host said that 99% of scientists and scholars say that the towers fell because of the planes hitting them and the fires and only 1% say it was explosives. I was like, "Where the fuck did he get those numbers?" The host then said that it was the impact of the planes and the fires that brought down the towers. The redneck then said, "What about WTC7?" The host then said, "I guess it was the same thing." Redneck says, "No, WTC7 wasn't hit by a plane." Then the host changed the subject. That redneck brought up some really good arguments. But the funny thing about him though, he said he voted for Bush and still likes Bush. I was like, "WTF?"

AuGmENTor
08-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah I always look at thise people horrifically. I just can't believe they exist. Who the hell was this moronic host though? Wanna post the phone #/ time zone your in? I'll call that fucker tomorrow and give him some...

beltman713
08-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Radio station's website... http://www.wmyi.com/main.html

beltman713
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
The host asked the news guy what he thought about this. The news guy, who is one of these ultra right wing Christian conservatives, said "I think it is absolutely ridiculous." Then the host says, "I thought you would say something like that."

beltman713
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh yeah, the first caller used the standard answer to the question of whether he thought 9/11 was an inside job. He said, "I don't think our government usually has our best interests at heart, but I don't think there's any way they would do something like this."

casseia
08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Augmentor -- isn't 9/11 the Monday of that week? Can you do it then or are you going to GZ? Sounds like a good idea.

PhilosophyGenius
08-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Jay Leno asked John McCain about the 1/3 of Americans poll and asked how Americans could believe such a thing. Forgot McCains answer, he didnt really answer it or think much of it.

Leno also asked him about what Hezbollah really was and McCain would say that they are actually an anti-occuption force.

AuGmENTor
08-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Augmentor -- isn't 9/11 the Monday of that week? Can you do it then or are you going to GZ? Sounds like a good idea. Yes it is a monday (thought it was sunday). I'm working in the city a bunch that whole week (planned it that way). So that works out perfect. I think 9/9 is the actual protest, they're leaving the 11th alone out of respect for those we lost. I plan on attending all the events that week.

AuGmENTor
08-09-2007, 09:11 PM
One year later, and I am going back to ground zero (or as close as I can get) on 911. Hope to see those of you I know there...