PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants A Master Race to Enslave Humanity?

beltman713
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
http://www.rense.com/general73/master.htm

Who Wants A Master Race to Enslave Humanity?
8-6-6

"OUR RACE IS THE MASTER RACE. WE ARE DIVINE GODS ON THIS PLANET. WE ARE AS DIFFERENT FROM THE INFERIOR RACES AS THEY ARE FROM INSECTS. IN FACT, COMPARED TO OUR RACE, OTHER RACES ARE BEASTS AND ANIMALS, CATTLE AT BEST. OTHER RACES ARE CONSIDERED AS HUMAN EXCREMENT. OUR DESTINY IS TO RULE OVER THE INFERIOR RACES. OUR EARTHLY KINGDOM WILL BE RULED BY OUR LEADER WITH A ROD OF IRON. THE MASSES WILL LICK OUR FEET, AND SERVE US AS OUR SLAVES."

Now, who said it?
Was it Hitler?
Was it Stalin?

Menachem Begin
(Israeli Prime Minister, 1977-1983)

PhilosophyGenius
08-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Is that guy smoking the same rocks as Britney? What the hell is he thinking? Not to be an anti-semite but the jews have been getting owned for thousands of years. So how could they be a master race? I could understand Hitler saying something like that because of how Germany was pwning everyone else.

(Note: Not bashing Jewish people or praising the Nazis)

werther
08-07-2006, 05:58 PM
was he referring to jews or humanity in general?

Eckolaker
08-07-2006, 06:10 PM
and they call us "crazy"?

YouCrazyDiamond
08-07-2006, 06:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Menachem_Begin

“The 'master race' quote is cited from a clearly anti-semetic website (Rense.com), which provides no evidence of Jimmy Carter's supposed statement of Begin's 'Nazi-like racial views'. If no source can be found to support the clearly inflammatory quote and Carter's apparant claim then they should be removed.”

James Redford
08-07-2006, 09:47 PM
"An Arab cannot contaminate what is pure. It is forbidden to blend darkness and light. The nation of Israel is pure and the Arabs are a nation of donkeys. They are an evil disaster, an evil devil, and a nasty affliction."--Rabbi David Batzri, head of the Magen David Yeshiva in Jerusalem, invited to pray at Ariel Sharon's bedside by the Sharon family, "Mystical sage, son to be probed for suspected racist incitement," Yuval Yoaz, Haaretz, March 31, 2006 http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=696933

"The Arabs are donkeys and beasts. They want to take our girls. They are endowed with true filthiness. There is pure and there is impure and they are impure."--Rabbi Yitzhak Batzri (son of Rabbi David Batzri), op. cit.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."--Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, February 27, 1994; New York Times, February 28, 1994, pg. 1

"We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."--Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, New York Times, June 6, 1989, pg. 5

Probably the largest contributing factor to the--quite frankly--genocidal attitude of many of the Jewish people in Israel is derived from Judaism's most sacred scriptures of the Talmud, which are rabbinical commentaries on the Torah from the second century and later. The Talmud actually surpasses the Torah in importance in modern Judaism. For anyone who has bothered to read the Talmud, it is quite hateful toward the goyim (i.e., Gentiles).

Here are some passages from it:

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ["Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed"].

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

For an extremely well-researched article on just how important the Talmud is in modern Judaism, as well as what else it teaches and its origins, see:

"The Truth About the Talmud: A Documented Exposé of Supremacist Hate Literature," Michael A. Hoffman II and Alan R. Critchley, Campaign for Radical Truth in History (Independent History & Research), 2000:

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

Below an expert Rabbi and scholar of the Talmud speaks as to the subhuman nature of Gentiles, and how it is alright for Jews to murder Gentiles, and cheat and steal from Gentiles--as taught in the Talmud, Judaism's supreme legal scriptures:

"The Jews Are Called 'Man,'" Rabbi David Bar Chaim, Yeshivat Mercaz HaRav, Tzfi'a 3, Jewish year 5749 (i.e., 1988/1989):

In English: http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html
http://www.daatemet.org.il/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html
http://www.come-and-hear.com/supplement/so-daat-emet/en_gentiles1.html

In Hebrew: http://www.daatemet.org.il/daathalacha/he_gentiles.html
http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/he_gentiles.html

Below can be found a number of pages from particularly relevant sections of the Talmud:

Soncino Babylonian Talmud, Rabbi Dr. Isidore Epstein, editor, Jews' College, London (London: The Soncino Press, 1935-48):

http://www.come-and-hear.com/talmud/index.html

Chana3812
08-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Mr. Redfors - Are you a Jew? If you are not, then it might be a good idea to cease with your Talmudic enlightenment.

I am a Jew. I taught Religious School at a Reform Jewish Temple for several years. We DO NOT TEACH TALMUD. We don't endorse ANY OF THE KINDS OF SELECTED - OUT OF CONTEXT SNIPPETS as mentioned in your post above.

I would offer that it is HATRED AND INTOLERANCE is the root cause for most conflict. What exactly is the purpose of your post??

Check your own bible! You will also find outlandish stuff that today's modern Christians don't believe, don't endorse.

thumper
08-08-2006, 04:33 PM
i've heard chinese nationalists say the same thing

AuGmENTor
08-08-2006, 06:23 PM
And rather than to say the bible contains:
outlandish stuff that today's modern Christians don't believe, don't endorse. why didn't you post some of that? We'd all be interested to know. I found that post to be very informative, as I knew nothing of these teachings. I'd like to know some of the same things that my religion states as well. Also, can you show HOW these
OUT OF CONTEXT SNIPPETS are out of context? Anyone can SAY something is bullshit, but can they back it up? I don't judge anyone on their religion. I hate liars EQUALLY, without regard to religion.

AuGmENTor
08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
And I should point out that I am not accusing you of being a liar, just of attacking without supplying any backup.

Chana3812
08-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Augmentor, I am sure you will recall the disgraceful behaviors of Jimmy Swaggert and Oral Roberts and Jim Bakker. It was on all the news stations years ago. All these guys purported to be MEN OF GOD, and yet their behaviors proved they were NOT holier than thou. Would you need a link to believe this story, to believe their behaviors were not proper, especially considering their positions in society?? Or does memory of newscasts and a basic knowledge of right and wrong serve to help make up your mind??

We have become a fast paced internet ready group, and that's a good thing, in most cases. I checked the links above from Redford's Talmud rant, and I think the sources are suspicious. It's certainly not mainstream Judaism.

If you are a Christian, would you want Jimmy Swaggert being the Benchmark for your religious behavior?? How about Jim and Tammy Bakker?? Would some story about Swaggert be a factor to convince others what kind of Christianity is being taught these days??

My point: There are all kinds of Judaism and Christianity and Islam. Within each religion are differing opinions, teachings, beliefs. It serves no purpose to inflame one religion against the other. I swear, isn't that what we are trying to STOP. STOP THE RELIGIOUS HATRED!!!???

Redford's post in inflammatory. As a Jew, I am disgusted that someone would post that. I certainly don't endorse anything like that. I'm sure a Christian would go through a miriad of thoughts after reading that posts - anger, humility, disgust, denial.
No Good Can Come From it.

The links he provided are NOT MAINSTREAM BELIEFS. I NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT. I will not stoop to that level by researching and finding posts of crazy gentile beliefs. Who needs it?

We have all kinds of people here on Mother Earth. Tom Cruise believes in Scientology. Have you ever checked out that religion - whacky stuff. David Icke believes in alien reptiles trying to take over the earth.

But I don't hate either guy and would not waste anyone's time trying to dig up stuff to make people hate them.

Sorry, don't have time for links, but I did want to reply.

Try a simple belief system - see if it fits for You. Try to love another, in spite of our differences. Care about the earth, humankind, animals. Be honest, don't cheat. Make Peace, Not War. Don't Hate. Love More.

Works for Me
Chana :)

PhilosophyGenius
08-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey Beltman, someone stole your post from another forum and didnt credit you:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=411581

Post 14

I say you sign up to that forum and tell him whats up.

beltman713
08-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey Beltman, someone stole your post from another forum and didnt credit you:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=411581

Post 14

I say you sign up to that forum and tell him whats up.
Looks like it was originally in post #12, but the guy who posted went back and deleted it.

AuGmENTor
08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Try to love another, in spite of our differences. Care about the earth, humankind, animals. Be honest, don't cheat. Make Peace, Not War. Don't Hate. Love More.

This is exactly how I try to live my life. In my opinion, every single organized religion (without exception) had their own little axe to grind. To call myself Christian, or Catholic would be a misnomer. I am really NONE of those things. I believe in a God. He created all of this. That and the above quote are ALL I believe. It works for me. I thank him daily for the food I eat, the house I live in, and keeping my loved ones safe and healthy for another day. I look at every day as a gift from Him. I just think it's funny to watch people squabble over things that really have no meaning. With so much in this world awry, taking care of the above mentioned, and protecting our rights should be our concerns. You can call me Wiccan for all I care. You can say whatever you want about the religion I was brought up to be. I know what I am, and that's all that should matter to anyone.

casseia
08-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Chana, if you wanted to comment, I would be interested in an explanation of the Talmud in relation to the Torah. My impression, having been raised as a Christian, is that the Talmud consists of writings that are more recent than the Torah -- that are commentaries? Is that right? I was hoping to be able to point to something parallel in the Christian tradition to bolster your point.

Here's an example that is NOT parallel: Take that whole obnoxious series of "Left Behind" books about the Rapture and the Tribulations. People who believe in this sort of extremely literal reading of Revelations are very clear that anyone who is not their brand of Christian is going to be thrown in the firey lake. Even Gandhi and the Dalai Lama. I'd say that's approximately as hateful as the stuff posted earlier in this thread.

AuGmENTor
08-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Chana, if you wanted to comment, I would be interested in an explanation of the Talmud in relation to the Torah. My impression, having been raised as a Christian, is that the Talmud consists of writings that are more recent than the Torah -- that are commentaries? Is that right? I was hoping to be able to point to something parallel in the Christian tradition to bolster your point.

Here's an example that is NOT parallel: Take that whole obnoxious series of "Left Behind" books about the Rapture and the Tribulations. People who believe in this sort of extremely literal reading of Revelations are very clear that anyone who is not their brand of Christian is going to be thrown in the firey lake. Even Gandhi and the Dalai Lama. I'd say that's approximately as hateful as the stuff posted earlier in this thread.
I agree with the part about the Left Behind series being a bit biased.. But still a damn good read...

AuGmENTor
08-09-2006, 08:01 PM
People who believe in this sort of extremely literal reading of Revelations are very clear that anyone who is not their brand of Christian is going to be thrown in the firey lake. Even Gandhi and the Dalai Lama.

Not so much... The only thing they said you had to do for salvation was to accept God into your heart, and accept him as the one true savior. Admit that you were not without sin, and sincerely ask forgiveness. How hateful...

casseia
08-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want the Dalai Lama thrown in a lake of fire because he adheres to a non-theistic religion and isn't likely to find that "accepting God" thing meaningful?

AuGmENTor
08-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want the Dalai Lama thrown in a lake of fire because he adheres to a non-theistic religion and isn't likely to find that "accepting God" thing meaningful?
Well, I guess when you put it that way. The spin the book puts on it is this: (I'm assuming that you haven't read them, but understand the premis) The rapture occurs and people who haven't accepted Jesus are left behind. With each of the judgements that occur after, more and more people are convinced, upon seeing revalation coming to life around them, more and more people accept Christs teachings as real. BOATloads of Jews convert. All sorts of people. I tend to keep things simple. I never looked at it the way you are. So now I have something new to think about... Lucky me ;)

casseia
08-10-2006, 01:55 AM
See, it's that boatload of Jews (and presumably Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Wiccans, and Muslims) having to CONVERT that crosses the line. I deeply distrust any religion that completely dismisses the idea that other spiritual paths lead to the same Source, even if that Source is not understood to be "God", not to mention Jesus.

On the other hand, if naked people start floating out of their cars and out of their offices up into the sky, I might rethink things. Bwahahaha.

AuGmENTor
08-10-2006, 05:37 AM
On the other hand, if naked people start floating out of their cars and out of their offices up into the sky, I might rethink things. Bwahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...... Me 2 :)

thumper
10-12-2006, 03:43 PM
thizzump